Bleach Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

Elaborate or your opinion is meaningless.
    That was the time Chad and Orihime asspulled their abilities
    Originally posted by #83.6666666667 ;n457904
    Most of the German population is Catholic, but the majority is Protestants.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
      That was the time Chad and Orihime asspulled their abilities
      Chad had already punched a Hollow before that. All of that is explained later anyway

Comment

Comment

Finished rereading the fullbring arc

actually not as bad as I remember it

Comment

The arc is fine as a self contained story, the issue was always that as it was coming out each individual chapter had very little content and as a whole it is irrelevant to the story.
            Last edited by EnemyOfDaState; December 18th, 2017, 05:36 PM.
            "You couldn't kill it and take it out of me, the ideology this the odyssey, I'm Odysseus, you gotta follow me"

Comment

It never was bad.

Comment

rereading
                but why lol

i remember the time i resolved to reread the series back on mvc only to quit two chapters in

Comment

Ugh. Why does this shit thread have so many pages? Just die already.

Comment

^ Yeah, this thread should only be updated if actual new material comes out, like the inevitably trash live-action movie that's gonna be spawned from 2018's asshole. There's also the novels, but I doubt anyone actually cares about those anyways. Everything after the Arrancar saga is non-canon, in my fact.

Bleach is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
                      ^ Yeah, this thread should only be updated if actual new material comes out, like the inevitably trash live-action movie that's gonna be spawned from 2018's asshole. There's also the novels, but I doubt anyone actually cares about those anyways. Everything after the Arrancar saga is non-canon, in my fact.

Bleach is dead.
                      Does it really matter Kubo is never going back into the Bleach world.
                      "You couldn't kill it and take it out of me, the ideology this the odyssey, I'm Odysseus, you gotta follow me"

Comment

if people wanna talk about BLEACH,let them talk about BLEACH.

Comment

Originally posted by blah View Post
                          if people wanna talk about BLEACH,let them talk about BLEACH.
                          Gotta shake the haters off.

BLEACH is supreme.

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

Gotta shake the haters off.

BLEACH is supreme.
                            Supreme mediocrity, that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

but why lol

i remember the time i resolved to reread the series back on mvc only to quit two chapters in
                              Bleach is garbage is what you're saying

also wtf why is rukia such a jobber, she loves the ground more than Chad lmao
                              Last edited by Doctor.; December 19th, 2017, 09:29 AM.

Comment

The quality of the series is determined by the power of the verse. The order of written works from best to worst are
                                1) Suggs
                                2) Bleach
                                3) the rest

Comment

Sanguinis honored be his name found Byakuya's Cherry Garden.

There were no survivors.

...lots of dead quincy for some reason...
                                  Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; January 11th, 2018, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

There were no survivors.

Quincy > Shinigami

Comment

There were no survivors.

Who?

Comment

There were no survivors.

Fantasy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>40K

Comment

Originally posted by Once known as sephy View Post
                                          Who?
                                          From a series that's too quality for you. Don't worry about it.
                                          Originally posted by Zemoco View Post

Fantasy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>40K
                                          Age of Sigmar is shit though often I have wondered how Bleach as a world would fit into 40K. It works surprisingly well.

..."spiritual energy" is obviously some kind of Warp phenomenon.

...Soul Society and Hueco Mundo are stable pockets of Warp Space that have been bound to the materium through the mental exertions of a mutilated and enslaved Alpha+ level psyker, imprisoned and preserved in a stasis field within the Warp itself. (poor soul king. poor, poor soul king)

...Ywach is a champion of Chaos Undivided gifted with: martial prowess by KHORNE, immunity to the ravages of old age and mortal demise by NURGLE, supernatural charisma and ability to inspire absolute devotion in others by SLAANESH, and eyes that can see every possible future + the ability to manipulate fate itself by TZEENTCH.

^^^

These are facts.

Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; January 16th, 2018, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                          Auto-Saved
                                          x
                                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                          Working...
                                          X