Bleach Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bleach Discussion Thread

Discuss all things Bleach related. Make sure to praise Lord Kubo once in a while; if you don't meet your quota, you can say bye to this thread ;)

why does the soul king look so funny?

Comment

Originally posted by Asexual Gentleman View Post
      why does the soul king look so funny?

Because he is Brook's alter ego.

Comment

So... How about that Yhwach? Any ideas on how powerful he's become now that he's absorbed his father?

Comment

Below Aizen level

Comment

• Darkseeker1379
            Darkseeker1379 commented
            Editing a comment
            He was above aizen level the moment he opened his eyes.

Originally posted by Cid View Post
          So... How about that Yhwach? Any ideas on how powerful he's become now that he's absorbed his father?

He's the strongest in Bleach now. There's no doubt about it. We'll have to see his combat abilities to know more. I hope Kubo delivers in that regard and doesn't decide to nerf him so Kurosaki kun can 1v1 him with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Meeseeks View Post
            Below Aizen level

This is pretty much how I feel. I think Shunsu is gonna take off Aizen's bindings and dude is just gonna go ham on Yhwach.

Comment

• Nerise
              Nerise commented
              Editing a comment
              Good guess

Be glad morphs not here yet to yell at us about how mustache is strongest

Comment

Aizen really isn't that strong. Dude got one shot by Ichigo. Ichigo and Aizen are both stronger than ever now, but Yhwach>>> Ichibei (the strongest shinigami) even before absorbing the Soul King.

Comment

cannot wait for Thursday

Comment

This thread is indeed a must-have.

It's missing Chaos Theory, though. O Chaos, Chaos, wherefore art thou, Chaos? :(

Comment

Originally posted by Morpheus View Post
                    This thread is indeed a must-have.

It's missing Chaos Theory, though. O Chaos, Chaos, wherefore art thou, Chaos? :(

At work, just reply with a smug post about Yhwach and he'll reply later tonight.

Comment

Lol, I gotcha. So, Chaos, how about that:

That's one sexy-ass panel, is it not? ;)

Comment

Seems more like a glass canon than sexy, it'll be largely left unexplained and then he'll lose without much effort after a one shot from Ichigo.

Real sexy is this

Or if Kubo is feeling utterly troll happy, Buckbeard will be one shot by Aizen, in his chair ;)

Comment

Alright, lol. If you say so...

However, I wasn't even referring to Yhwach's power in the grand scheme of things, nor do I plan to any time soon. I'm not trying to catch a perm. already, ha ha. :p I was merely pointing out how glorious that pic is. Dat color, dat 'stache, dat smirk, dem shadows etc.

Comment

Silly Morph. Chaos can't perm you. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                              Silly Morph. Chaos can't perm you. ;)
                              Yes, but you can. :o

And even if he can't perm me, I'm sure he'll be able to ban me for, like, a week or a month some time in the near future... Not that he will ban his good buddy, mind you. Ha ha. Right? Ha ha. Right?!? :o

-EDIT- The ": o" smiley looks a bit strange, lol. Loving the edit tags and post previews, tho.
                              Last edited by Oneiros; May 20th, 2015, 11:49 AM.

Comment

For some reason the ": o" smiley posts an "embarrassed" smiley instead of the :eek: smiley. I will fix that soon as well as implement a completely custom set that I'll design in photoshop. So look for a thread for smiley suggestions in the near future. ^_^

As for him banning you, no clue. Just have to see how the ball rolls. Maybe I'll put you both in charge of VS and let you duke it out like I wanted on moviecodec. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Morpheus View Post
                                  Alright, lol. If you say so...

However, I wasn't even referring to Yhwach's power in the grand scheme of things, nor do I plan to any time soon. I'm not trying to catch a perm. already, ha ha. :p I was merely pointing out how glorious that pic is. Dat color, dat 'stache, dat smirk, dem shadows etc.
                                  What, this?

><

@@

Well, if you say so mang

It's mostly black with some flesh tones and a bit of a yellow/gold splash. There is only a blank canvas of dull color behind him, his face looks he just had a very frustrating shit and his eyes draw that blank that is most Quincy

Comment

CT

Been a while brutha.

This is Atheist by the way.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                    Auto-Saved
                                    x
                                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                    Working...
                                    X