Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

lmao those series don't fit your taste
    Unfortunately for your retarded ass, they do. I'm not the one who says that Dragon Ball is an underrated series, LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

Unfortunately for your retarded ass, they do. I'm not the one who says that Dragon Ball is an underrated series, LMAO.
      but it is tho, that just shows your lack of awareness

Comment

but it is tho, that just shows your lack of awareness
        It ain't. You're just a pretentious overthinker.

Comment

It ain't. You're just a pretentious overthinker.
          Say with me: "Casuals don't matter. Casuals like everything. Darkseeker is an example of this. If you look at elitists and they keep bashing on a thing, thing is probably better than they give it credit for."

I know it's too much for your feeble mind to comprehend, but alas not everyone is a superior being.

Comment

Say with me: "Casuals don't matter. Casuals like everything. Darkseeker is an example of this. If you look at elitists and they keep bashing on a thing, thing is probably better than they give it credit for."

I know it's too much for your feeble mind to comprehend, but alas not everyone is a superior being.
            That also means that it might not be better than what elitists give it credit for. I haven't even seen too much hate for Dragon Ball, so I have no idea where you've went to come to the conclusion that it's an underated series.

>So insecure that he has to assert his supposed superiority at every chance he gets. Sad

Comment

I haven't even seen too much hate for Dragon Ball,

Comment

Gay

Comment

Gay

"n-no hate"

Comment

"n-no hate"
                    That ALONE doesn't prove anything. In fact, most of those results are probably talking about the anime and not the manga, which is the version you defend as being underrated.

Comment

That ALONE doesn't prove anything. In fact, most of those results are probably talking about the anime and not the manga, which is the version you defend as being underrated.
                      Yeah, it's underrated because most retards criticize the anime and think the same criticisms apply to the manga because they're too lazy to read it and/or too inept to comprehend how it was revolutionary for its time

Comment

A lot of the results don't necessarily invovle any hate about the show, nor even the franchise. The amount of search results prove nothing but the fact that DBZ is much more popular, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Mark View Post

A lot of the results don't necessarily invovle any hate about the show, nor even the franchise. The amount of search results prove nothing but the fact that DBZ is much more popular, lol.
                          The point was that it gets a sizable amount of hate (as any non-retard would recognize); how much specifically is irrelevant.

Comment

Yeah, it's underrated because most retards criticize the anime and think the same criticisms apply to the manga because they're too lazy to read it and/or too inept to comprehend how it was revolutionary for its time
                            Like, how do you even know this? Have you actually seen multiple people be guilty of this?

Comment

Like, how do you even know this? Have you actually seen multiple people be guilty of this?
                              Yes. Because, you see, there are various kinds of people that criticize DB, and I, in my vast experience crushing such ignorant plebeians, have come across all kinds:

1. The people who think they're "enlightened" because they don't watch anime. Morph often fits into this group, except those times where he doesn't but believes he does.
                              2. The people who think they're "enlightened" because they only watch "mature, deep and serious" seinen anime/manga. You can find these morons all over MAL and reddit, I shouldn't need to give you examples.
                              3. The people who think they're "enlightened" because not only do they like the above type of anime, they can also appreciate some of the "better" Shounen that are actually "good"; HxH and JoJo being common examples. You fall into this category, as well as your boy, thatanimesnob.
                              4. The people who think they're "enlightened" because, as """DB fans""" (lmao), they recognize where "it all went wrong" and hate everything about Part 2/Z for "ruining the series." Characterized by absurd and unusual worship of Part 1 DB over Part 2. This category sometimes coexists with number 3, so they (usually, but not always) share the same people and ""critics.""

This ends today's lesson.

And I know we're derailing this thread but Black Clover is hot fucking garbage, anyone who has a problem can suck my dick right this second.

Comment

I wonder is the story foreshadowing the ending?

Comment

anyone who has a problem can suck my dick right this second.

I am the ultimate insanity!! I AM CARNAGE!!

Comment

This episode was great I'm glad they both made it.

Comment

I liked the new episode seeing those 3 bond was great. Also, the girl got a new power.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                      Auto-Saved
                                      x
                                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                      Working...
                                      X