No announcement yet.

Battle Angel Alita/ Gunnm discussion thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its been like a year since I posted story related stuff and a lot has gone down in the past 7 or so chapters. So I will try to summarize the events briefly with some major spoilers up ahead.

We get Muster's backstory and the fucked up stuff that happens to him. Turns out Erica's dad was his crime partner. Eventually muster meets Princess Kagura who happens to have the face tumor disease, and it is revealed the Alita is one of the tumors that was cultured to grow into a complete head. Eventually a bunch of stuff happens here and there- mainly Muster planning to kill kid Alita as a part of his Vengeance and both Erica and Alita are on a run from Musters' henchmen.

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post
      http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...skrein/.106755

I really want this movie to be good.
      22A7C788-6CD6-43E5-B746-F74382BEA763.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by Ukulele View Post
        Those eyes...
        Anime irl...
        I'm scarred for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus the Great View Post
          Its been like a year since I posted story related stuff and a lot has gone down in the past 7 or so chapters. So I will try to summarize the events briefly with some major spoilers up ahead.

We get Muster's backstory and the fucked up stuff that happens to him. Turns out Erica's dad was his crime partner. Eventually muster meets Princess Kagura who happens to have the face tumor disease, and it is revealed the Alita is one of the tumors that was cultured to grow into a complete head. Eventually a bunch of stuff happens here and there- mainly Muster planning to kill kid Alita as a part of his Vengeance and both Erica and Alita are on a run from Musters' henchmen.
          Hello, Cyrus. Look at by set and weep.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

Hello, Cyrus. Look at by set and weep.
            Well played.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
            Working...
            X