No announcement yet.

MMA Discussion thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tbh Kevin Lee vs Khabib would be a really interesting fight. I think Lee is more athletic and maybe even stronger too

Comment

Ferguson beats them both but barring Conor or Ferguson fighting Khabib, Kevin Lee is is the most interesting match-up.

Comment

Originally posted by King John View Post
        Ferguson beats them both but barring Conor or Ferguson fighting Khabib, Kevin Lee is is the most interesting match-up.
        Tony’s injury is pretty serious. He won’t be fighting for a while and even then not sure if he’s ever going to be as good as he was before.

Comment

You gotta feel for Tony. He is probably the most prolific Lightweight in the division's history. And paid his dues to get where he is at, but just when he was about get his shine, injury derailed his momentum. Injury is gonna sideline him for at least 8-10 months. Hopefully, UFC will do the right thing, and let him get his shot at the belt, when he returns.

Comment

Originally posted by Smilodon View Post
            Tbh Kevin Lee vs Khabib would be a really interesting fight. I think Lee is more athletic and maybe even stronger too
            I think Khabib is better at keeping people down and not letting them get back up, while Lee is better at laying down ground and pound, because of his athleticism.

Comment

Yair was cut from UFC for not accepting fight with Zabit. Wtf

Comment

Yair was cut from UFC for not accepting fight with Zabit. Wtf
                I think it's a stupid move on UFC's part, cause he is a promising talent. But i can kinda see why they did that, after taking a year off, he was offered Lamas but he turned that down, and turned down Zabit fight too. I guess they wanted to send a message out to the whole roster.

Comment

Yoel missed weight. Fuck

Comment

Bud beat the shit outta that Aussie.

Horn is not and never will be a world class fighter. He let that Pac robbery get to his head.

Comment

Colby's pace was insane. RDA didn't do bad but he clearly lost
                      Megan Anderson got straight up fucked up after that huge knee she landed in the first 10 seconds
                      Yoel robbed tbh. Should have been 48-47 x3 for Yoel or if not that he should have gotten the split

Comment

Colby's pace was insane. RDA didn't do bad but he clearly lost
                        Megan Anderson got straight up fucked up after that huge knee she landed in the first 10 seconds
                        Yoel robbed tbh. Should have been 48-47 x3 for Yoel or if not that he should have gotten the split
                        I disagree. Whittaker took 1,2, and 4 and champs usually get the nod in a close fight. Yoel had the better overall stats because he poured it on after hurting Whittaker. I think they would've made it a draw, had Yoel not missed the weight. Kinda reminiscent of Woodley vs Wonderboy I. I gotta say tho, had Whittaker not broken his right hand, he would have won handily. Either way, it was a FOTY caliber match. Props to both guys.

Also, Yoel should move up to LHW,. It would be easier on his body and he would match up well with anyone not named Jon Jones and DC.
                        Last edited by Uncle Hank; June 11th, 2018, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Considering you just cant give Yoel 1, 2 and 4 that simply cant happen...
                          You would have to give Yoel two 10-8 rounds for that to happen.

Comment

Working...
                          X