No announcement yet.

MMA Discussion thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still worried Tony vs Khabib is gonna get canceled again.
    "My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

Stipe has overtaken Cain for the GOAT HW champ. But Francis isn't going anywhere. He needs to leave the performance institute and join a big camp though.

Comment

Didn't watch the Bellator event but damn Rory's leg got fucked up in the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Hank View Post
          Stipe has overtaken Cain for the GOAT HW champ. But Francis isn't going anywhere. He needs to leave the performance institute and join a big camp though.
          People were expecting something completely different. Stipe is a beast. That entire fight was his.

Spence Jr. and Peterson didn't disappoint either. Peterson though could have done a lot better if he weren't so gun shy. He looked faster than Spence by a little bit. He was just too content with standing in his face.

Comment

Hype train derailed

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

People were expecting something completely different. Stipe is a beast. That entire fight was his.

Spence Jr. and Peterson didn't disappoint either. Peterson though could have done a lot better if he weren't so gun shy. He looked faster than Spence by a little bit. He was just too content with standing in his face.
              Yeah, Stipe is a G, he has basically cleaned out the division. Now we just need Cain to get healthy, so those two can prove who is the best. And this was a great learning experience for Francis though, you can't replicate that kind of grind, without actually being in the trenches.

Yeah, it was a great fight night, but kinda wish they wouldn't overlap each other. I really wanted to see Rory-Lima fight live. :/

Comment

Stipe vs DC for the HW title this July!

Comment

Fucking love Yoel

Comment

Lmao Yoel. Blasted Rockhold like a baseball, then kisses him on his cheeks like father consoling his son after a heartbreaking loss.

Comment

didnt bother to stream the fight, but rockold knocked out cold. the guy needs to stop dehydrating his body so much and go fight at 205. he looked unhealthy at the weigh in

Comment

Rip jon jones

Comment

Originally posted by Smilodon View Post
                          Rip jon jones
                          Not quite, it'll all depend on USADA. If his team prove it was tainted supplement or whatever, it'll just be a case of negligence and he'll most likely get like a year suspension. Even with the best case scenario for him, we probably won't see him back in the octagon until the end of 2019.

Now on to the positive stuff. Frankie vs Ortega and Wilder vs Ortiz this Saturday!!

Comment

Devastated, that's the fight game though. Frankie will bounce back.

Comment

Only 2 weeks away from the GOAT fight. We need life back in this bitch

Comment

Only 2 weeks away from the GOAT fight. We need life back in this bitch
                                I swear if someone pulls out again...

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Hank View Post

I swear if someone pulls out again...
                                  You saw how Tony was training elbowing and kicking metal? Shit got me scared

Comment

You saw how Tony was training elbowing and kicking metal? Shit got me scared
                                    Don't worry b, i got a noose ready for both of us if the fight is canceled.

Comment

https://youtu.be/3bWNZytdTJU

Apparently this ain't April Fools. Hank you still got the noose?
                                      Last edited by Smilodon; April 1st, 2018, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Man that fight was the light at the end of the tunnel for my next week. Fml
                                        Last edited by Smilodon; April 1st, 2018, 09:43 PM.

Comment

I hate me.
                                          "My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

Working...
                                          X