MMA Discussion thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Smilodon View Post

DC was undefeated in heavyweight for over 10 fights some of which were vs former champions/top contenders and then he moved down to light heavyweight where he is also undefeated if you don't count his 2 losses to Jon Jones. Jones the p4p #1 fighter needed steroids to beat DC who has basically only lost to him out of 2 divisions. Also keep in mind that DC is a very small heavyweight and a small light heavyweight as well but he's still smothering dudes up. That's why I say DC should be #1
    Yes, DC is old af; and yes, DC has only lost to Jon Jones (a known user), but we don't know for a fact that Jones was juicing in both instances. That's why I'm hesitant to call DC "undefeated" because maybe Jones beat him fair and square even though he's a dirty, rotten cheater. Also, DC is hardly the only noteworthy cross-division fighter.

That being said, I've personally always hated the p4p distinction. All the skill in the world wouldn't save Demetrious Johnson (who should actually be #1 unlike faggot ass Jon Jones) from someone like Miocic, Overeem, Velasquez, or Emelianenko.
    Last edited by Oneiros; September 13th, 2017, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• This just stings. I know Jones' situation isn't nearly as bad, but it's Chris Benoit 2.0 for me. Two guys whom i idolized, who let me down.

His MMA career is basically over, but i wish the dude best of luck for the future. Hope he finds peace and does good.

Comment

• I want USADA to go away. Overstrict dipshits preventing so many amazing fights from happening. They were in talks of Stipe vs Jones or Jones vs Lesnar just imagine those fights

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Yes, DC is old af; and yes, DC has only lost to Jon Jones (a known user), but we don't know for a fact that Jones was juicing in both instances. That's why I'm hesitant to call DC "undefeated" because maybe Jones beat him fair and square even though he's a dirty, rotten cheater. Also, DC is hardly the only noteworthy cross-division fighter.

That being said, I've personally always hated the p4p distinction. All the skill in the world wouldn't save Demetrious Johnson (who should actually be #1 unlike faggot ass Jon Jones) from someone like Miocic, Overeem, Velasquez, or Emelianenko.
        Tru. Also DJ refused to fight a dude who fights at 1 division heavier than him so of course the heavyweights would murk him lol
        Last edited by Smilodon; September 13th, 2017, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Hank View Post
          This just stings. I know Jones' situation isn't nearly as bad, but it's Chris Benoit 2.0 for me. Two guys whom i idolized, who let me down.

His MMA career is basically over, but i wish the dude best of luck for the future. Hope he finds peace and does good.
          Fuck that homie. I'll take a dirty sport where everyone is on roids as long as my favorite fighter is fighting. Pride was entertaining as fuck

Comment

Fuck that homie. I'll take a dirty sport where everyone is on roids as long as my favorite fighter is fighting. Pride was entertaining as fuck
            I'm all for level playing field, either everyone's on PEDs or no PEDs at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Hank View Post

I'm all for level playing field, either everyone's on PEDs or no PEDs at all.
              Yeah exactly isn't everyone in NFL on something? That sport just as dangerous as this if not even more so

Comment

Jones vs Lesnar
                I bet you that greedy fuck Dana White about came at the prospect of another major cross-sporting event so soon after "McGregor vs. Mayweather." Too bad, so sad for him.

Comment

Yeah exactly isn't everyone in NFL on something? That sport just as dangerous as this if not even more so
                  Idk, it's kinda murky over there. People get slap on the wrist for domestic violence and some PEDs, meanwhile you got guy like Josh Gordon who is getting demonized for smoking weed (repeat offense but still, just a fuckin' weed) and Kap who is not getting signed because of politics.

NBA on the other hand, most of the stars are prolly on some kinda of PED but since it's a star driven league, they don't care or try to cover it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

I bet you that greedy fuck Dana White about came at the prospect of another major cross-sporting event so soon after "McGregor vs. Mayweather." Too bad, so sad for him.
                    Dana White was looking for Anthony Joshua vs Alistair Overeem cross matchup in MMA. He wanted to save face after Conor's loss.

"My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

Now unless you believe his "dick pills" excuse, I'd say Jones is at least guilty for doping twice in a row.

There's a reason certain heavyweight champions receive the moniker "Baddest man on the planet" and not manlets like DJ even though DJ is my boi.

"My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeus View Post
                        Dana White was looking for Anthony Joshua vs Alistair Overeem cross matchup in MMA. He wanted to save face after Conor's loss.
                        Jones and Lesnar have more drawing power, although he might've been looking to play it "safe"... Especially after the outlandish claim that Ronda fucking Rousey could beat Floyd Mayweather, lol.

Originally posted by Zeus View Post
                        There's a reason certain heavyweight champions receive the moniker "Baddest man on the planet" and not manlets like DJ even though DJ is my boi.
                        Yup. However, certain people think real life is like anime where mad skillz!!11 and hard work!11!!! can overcome a much longer reach and 75+ lbs of muscle.
                        Last edited by Oneiros; September 14th, 2017, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Yup. However, certain people think real life is like anime where mad skillz!!11 and hard work!11!!! can overcome a much longer reach and 75+ lbs of muscle.
                          To a certain point they could if the other guy is untrained or not nearly at the same level. But any UFC HW is more than skilled enough to beat the best skilled 50 kilo man xD

Comment

• Originally posted by znjfl View Post
                            To a certain point they could if the other guy is untrained or not nearly at the same level. But any UFC HW is more than skilled enough to beat the best skilled 50 kilo man xD
                            Nah, bruv. Brock Lesnar, upon making his UFC debut, was barely a journeyman-level striker and he was still bodying dudes. Size matters.

Comment

• Who watched Canelo vs. GGG. Robbery lmao
                              Originally posted by Anime18
                              Dude...quit acting like a fucking nigger dude...
                              Originally posted by A New Soul

Nah best result is when it's a result of deepthroating a dick that's too big or being filled with too much cum.

Originally posted by Jay
                              So all I ask of you is to show an erect dick with a ruler next to it. That's all lol.

Comment

• 118-110 for Canelo? That judge is a fucking disgrace.

Comment

• I'm with you guys, what a bitch ass decision. There was gonna be a rematch anyway and it was gonna do good numbers with how good the fight was, even if GGG got the nod. I hate De La Hoya and his Golden boy promotions politics BS.

Comment

• Rockhold won. So since Whittaker will get the Bisping-GGG winner, he should fight Romero.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeus View Post
                                      118-110 for Canelo? That judge is a fucking disgrace.
                                      That was hilarious. Canelo whooped his ass so bad we didn't even see it.

Comment

• Rockhold low key kinda ass standing up lol
                                        Originally posted by Anime18
                                        Dude...quit acting like a fucking nigger dude...
                                        Originally posted by A New Soul

Nah best result is when it's a result of deepthroating a dick that's too big or being filled with too much cum.

Originally posted by Jay
                                        So all I ask of you is to show an erect dick with a ruler next to it. That's all lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Groovy wavy View Post
                                          Rockhold low key kinda ass standing up lol
                                          He is a well rounded fighter but his movement and footwork is awkward. (especially when moving back)

Comment

Working...
                                          X