MMA Discussion thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zeus View Post
    Why is RDA looking better at a higher division where the competition is very high? His opponent had a huuuuge height advantage.
    Khabib should do the same, since Cowboy, RDA and Masvidal are doing great at WW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Hank View Post

Khabib should do the same, since Cowboy, RDA and Masvidal are doing great at WW.
      Tbh you're right. Khabib is too fat for lightweight, it's better for him. Maybe he could prove to be a threat to Woodley.

"My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

Tbh you're right. Khabib is too fat for lightweight, it's better for him. Maybe he could prove to be a threat to Woodley.
        I think he would do good against most top 10. Woodley and Maia are match up nightmare for him though.

Comment

I think he would do good against most top 10. Woodley and Maia are match up nightmare for him though.
          Word. Khabib might be able to take Woodley down though. And Maia is just straight superior on the ground.

"My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

Word. Khabib might be able to take Woodley down though. And Maia is just straight superior on the ground.
            Idk, Woodley has tree trunks for legs and his takedown defense looked top notch.

Python vs king cobra.
            Last edited by Uncle Hank; September 11th, 2017, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Idk, Woodley has tree trunks for legs and his takedown defense looked top notch.

Python vs king cobra.
              Next to Jon Jones, Woodley has like the best takedown defense at 95% defended. And he beat guys like Wonderboy and Lawler in the standup. The only way to beat him is on the ground.

Maia is also considerably bigger than Khabib I think. He competed at Middleweight before.

Comment

Next to Jon Jones, Woodley has like the best takedown defense at 95% defended. And he beat guys like Wonderboy and Lawler in the standup. The only way to beat him is on the ground.

Maia is also considerably bigger than Khabib I think. He competed at Middleweight before.
                Yeah he is a lot bigger. And has a bigger frame. His opponents all say he is far stronger than he looks.

Comment

No doubt Maia will have a big size advantage. But RDA (who is slightly shorter than Khabib) beat the tallest WW in Magny. It'll be an interesting match-up for sure.

Comment

• Jones B sample tested positive. That sucks especially after that nice speech he gave after dropping DC

Comment

• gawd fucking damn it Jones. Why does the supposed greatest fighter have to be the greatest screw up?

Comment

gawd fucking damn it Jones. Why does the supposed greatest fighter have to be the greatest screw up?
                        He's done. Gonna lose the prime years of his fighting career and half his fanbase

Comment

• Originally posted by Smilodon View Post
                          He's done. Gonna lose the prime years of his fighting career and half his fanbase
                          So does this mean his whole career is an asterisk and that DC is the best? lol

Comment

Yeah DC is p4p GOAT and Jones' whole legacy is in shambles imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Smilodon View Post

Yeah DC is p4p GOAT and Jones' whole legacy is in shambles imo
                              I don't think Jon roided up his entire career but yeah it's done. DC on the other at a later age (38) has beaten everyone else in the division. I think he deserves the belt back.

Comment

Pretty much.

This has to make DC wanna kill himself.

Comment

• It's almost impossible for a heavyweight to be the PfP GOAT, which is why DC is sitting easy at #7 (well, #6 now). Mighty Mouse or Mystic is probably the "real" PfP GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
                                    It's almost impossible for a heavyweight to be the PfP GOAT, which is why DC is sitting easy at #7 (well, #6 now). Mighty Mouse or Mystic is probably the "real" PfP GOAT.
                                    DC was undefeated in heavyweight for over 10 fights some of which were vs former champions/top contenders and then he moved down to light heavyweight where he is also undefeated if you don't count his 2 losses to Jon Jones. Jones the p4p #1 fighter needed steroids to beat DC who has basically only lost to him out of 2 divisions. Also keep in mind that DC is a very small heavyweight and a small light heavyweight as well but he's still smothering dudes up. That's why I say DC should be #1
                                    Last edited by Smilodon; September 13th, 2017, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• "As UFC VP of Athlete Relations Jeff Novitzky pointed out to Yahoo Sports, the steroid Jones popped for can be detected in the body for up to 60 days, so “it would not be a drug of choice if you had any level of sophistication,” he said." Hmm I thought this shit was supposed to disappear within 2 or so days?

Comment

• Yep so DC has been reinstated as the LHW Champ. Rightfully so imo.

Comment

• T-t-th-th-th-thats all folks! See ya Jon.
                                          Originally posted by Anime18
                                          Dude...quit acting like a fucking nigger dude...
                                          Originally posted by A New Soul

Nah best result is when it's a result of deepthroating a dick that's too big or being filled with too much cum.

Originally posted by Jay
                                          So all I ask of you is to show an erect dick with a ruler next to it. That's all lol.

Comment

Working...
                                          X