• MMA Discussion thread

Ayyy a sports section.

TY based Cid.

- Cards
    - News
    - Comparisons
    - Debates

Everything MMA goes here.

187 has a sick card. Both the main and prelims.

Comment

That weigh in though.

Straight came at Vitor's head.

Comment

Seems like DC got super cocky after he won the belt last night and a lot of people don't like it.

They're saying shit like he's a hypocrite for calling Jones out on not being a Champion on and off camera while at the same time swearing at people on camera and being blatantly disrespectful. Talkin' bout "I can't wait for Jones to get back and put this paper champ down" and whatnot.

Man oh man. lol

It was a badass card though. If Cowboy doesn't get a title shot soon then idk what.

Post-fight Presser
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yeLAE77Tl8
        Last edited by Issa; May 24th, 2015, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabum Alal View Post
          Seems like DC got super cocky after he won the belt last night and a lot of people don't like it.
          He got super cocky even before.
          I liked him prior to his Jones fight, but after that he turned into a crybaby, and I`m not even talking about the post fight press conference where he cried, there was nothing wrong with that.

First he started bringing up Johnson`s past loses and proclaiming how he will ragdoll him, then when fans got pissed at it and started badmouthing DC, he literally whined how its not fair that they dont respect him.

Then he beats him and now starts calling out the man who out-freaking-wrestled him making it seem like HE is the fake champ.

It was a badass card though. If Cowboy doesn't get a title shot soon then idk what.
          Dana said in an interview that Cowboy gets the next shot.

Comment

"The fight was unfair because Vitor didn't have his TRT. He was basically handicapped" - Couple hundred people.

Now I no longer have to question whether people think before they speak/type anymore. Pretty damned obvious that they don't.

@Znjfl
            Found out that his tards aren't as deep as he thought.

I also seen the news on Cowboy and it's about damn time.

Comment

"The fight was unfair because Vitor didn't have his TRT. He was basically handicapped" - Couple hundred people.

Now I no longer have to question whether people think before they speak/type anymore. Pretty damned obvious that they don't.

@Znjfl
              Found out that his tards aren't as deep as he thought.

I also seen the news on Cowboy and it's about damn time.
              People will always find excuses. In their minds Weidman will never be a deserving champ, Conor will never be a Top 10 fighter, Rousey will always be a one trick pony etc etc.

The opinions of masters in the art of Sit Chair Fu.

Comment

Weidman wrecked that fool
                Originally posted by Anime18
                Dude...quit acting like a fucking nigger dude...
                Originally posted by A New Soul

Nah best result is when it's a result of deepthroating a dick that's too big or being filled with too much cum.

Originally posted by Jay
                So all I ask of you is to show an erect dick with a ruler next to it. That's all lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Groovy wavy View Post
                  He was hitting im with some mean shit in that mount.

Good on Herb for letting it play out though.

Comment

Which makes it all the funnier when "real fans" come and say "Man, Vitor almost knocked him out but Weidman was a pussy so he took him down"

Comment

Originally posted by znjfl View Post
                      Which makes it all the funnier when "real fans" come and say "Man, Vitor almost knocked him out but Weidman was a pussy so he took him down"
                      People like that are exactly why the boxing community is s shit.

"Man Manny could've knocked him out, but Floyd is a pussy so he dodged all night."

Comment

Sucks for AJ and DC. Actually, suxks for Jonny too...

The LHW div is all out of sync atm

Nah best result is when it's a result of deepthroating a dick that's too big or being filled with too much cum.

Originally posted by Jay
                        So all I ask of you is to show an erect dick with a ruler next to it. That's all lol.

Comment

LW has never been better though and MW is hilarious.

Weidman is becoming the Brazilian boogeyman.

Comment

LW has never been better though and MW is hilarious.

Weidman is becoming the Brazilian boogeyman.
                            So, which would you rather see against Weidman, Rockhold or Jacare?

Comment

Rockhold

Been rooting for him for a while. Wanted him to avenge that Vitor lost though.

Comment

Rockhold

Been rooting for him for a while. Wanted him to avenge that Vitor lost though.
                                I want to see them fight eventually but I think Jacare earned his shot.

And I`d love to see a Jacare/Rockhold rematch.

Comment

How do you feel about the WW division right now?

Comment

It's looking pretty competitive. With Hendrick's arguably beating GSP and then facing Lawler, both times being razor thin decisions with either guy, and people like Woodley, Rory, and now Bendo...

Once the champs leave shit gets real

Originally posted by Jay

Comment

It's looking pretty competitive. With Hendrick's arguably beating GSP and then facing Lawler, both times being razor thin decisions with either guy, and people like Woodley, Rory, and now Bendo...

Once the champs leave shit gets real
                                      For real.

My favortie div right now. Just so many fighters I like.

Comment

How do you feel about the WW division right now?
                                        Its pretty stacked.

Middleweight tho...

But none of them is getting me as hyped as Aldo vs Mcgegor.
                                        Not even Cain vs Werdum, and I am HYPED for that one.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                        Auto-Saved
                                        x
                                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                        Working...
                                        X