No announcement yet.

The NBA Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About to a mass shooting in cleaveland tonight. Lebron about to shoot up the entire building. Lebron going to shoot KD in the knee and let him live lol.
    Last edited by 40 acres; June 8th, 2018, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
      About to a mass shooting in cleaveland tonight. Lebron about to shoot up the entire building. Lebron going to shoot KD in the knee and let him live lol.
      Nah he need him since they're both going to the Lakers

Comment

Now that the finals is done the best post season series to me was the Pels vs Blazers
        It really gave attention to Holidays value and Lillard being clamped up was super enjoyable(Even though I like Lillard)

Comment

People like to talk about LeBron and how terrible the Cavs are(which they are) but let’s not get it twisted. This warriors team is one of, if not the greatest team in NBA history.

Just the way they move the ball is really a thing of beauty. Theyre like the 2013-3014 spurs on steroids. But then you add KD and they’re gods.

The only way the warriors will be challenged is if LeBron forms another super team. It is literally the only way. The other teams are 5+ years away from even giving the warriors the time of the day, let alone winning games against them in the finals.
          "My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus View Post
            People like to talk about LeBron and how terrible the Cavs are(which they are) but let’s not get it twisted. This warriors team is one of, if not the greatest team in NBA history.

Just the way they move the ball is really a thing of beauty. Theyre like the 2013-3014 spurs on steroids. But then you add KD and they’re gods.

The only way the warriors will be challenged is if LeBron forms another super team. It is literally the only way. The other teams are 5+ years away from even giving the warriors the time of the day, let alone winning games against them in the finals.
            Theres no immediate super team that can form next year who can challenge the Warriors. Unless something absurd happens where PG, Bron, Demarcus, Kawhi all join the same team.

Spurs have the Kawhi Dilemma to solve
            Thunder are not having PG, and Melo is a scrub
            Lakers will need the next off season to complete a good team
            Boston I think needs to figure out their rotations and see who needs how many minutes
            Houston need to get rid of Ryan Anderson, he did nothing for them in the post season. As well as roster tweaks
            Sixers need Ben Simmons to shoot at least 15 ft away from the rim, Fultz needs to play like a 1st overall
            Lebron is the Wild Card
            Last edited by Nerise; June 8th, 2018, 11:12 PM.

Comment

You say that, but the Warriors are considerably worse than last year. A timely injury to Chris Paul is the only reason they made it to the finals tbh lol. They won game 7 by 10 on a night where the Rockets missed 27 3 pointers in a row and were missing their best player in that series.

And honestly the Cavs should have been competitive despite how awful they've been. They gave away game 1 with uh... well, you know. And game 3 was theirs for the taking too if not some for some abysmal defense down the stretch. I get that Lebron's Lebron, but even if you have the GOAT a team that's this bad everywhere else should not be able to compete with the greatest team ever lol.

Talent wise I'm fine saying they're probably the GOAT, but they felt soft this year

Comment

• Ademus
                Ademus commented
                Editing a comment
                Their best player is still Harden by far. He was there and he didn't show up in crunch time as usual.

The Rockets could have won amd upset the entire system. Harden did what he always do in that situation.

Comment

The Warriors also didn’t have Iguodala for those games in which cp3 was out.

This finals really wasn’t going to be competitive. Everyone predicted a sweep or gentlemnas’s sweep except for die hard Cavs fans. The Cavs don’t have shooters and their defense is abysmal. Missing wide open shots and letting the warriors getting so many wide open ducks and layups will never win you a series. If the Cavs were competitive they would have beaten the warriors in overtime. The only reason the Cavs had a chance to win that game was because James scored 51 and still lost.
                Last edited by Zeus; June 8th, 2018, 11:42 PM.
                "My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post

Theres no immediate super team that can form next year who can challenge the Warriors. Unless something absurd happens where PG, Bron, Demarcus, Kawhi all join the same team.

Spurs have the Kawhi Dilemma to solve
                  Thunder are not having PG, and Melo is a scrub
                  Lakers will need the next off season to complete a good team
                  Boston I think needs to figure out their rotations and see who needs how many minutes
                  Houston need to get rid of Ryan Anderson, he did nothing for them in the post season. As well as roster tweaks
                  Sixers need Ben Simmons to shoot at least 15 ft away from the rim, Fultz needs to play like a 1st overall
                  Lebron is the Wild Card
                  Ben Simmons was in his rookie year tho. I think Philly is where LeBron will land because it is a team full of young talent that can prosper for multiple years.

I honestly would like for LeBron to form a super team. Imagine him teaming up with kawhi or PG or embiid/Simmons/reddick.

Comment

Ben Simmons was in his rookie year tho. I think Philly is where LeBron will land because it is a team full of young talent that can prosper for multiple years.

I honestly would like for LeBron to form a super team. Imagine him teaming up with kawhi or PG or embiid/Simmons/reddick.

But if Lebron is handling the ball then Simmons becomes a liability. And they can sag off him because he cant score not even 15ft from the basket.
                    I like to see him with the Spurs and see him play with a hall of fame coach.
                    It just depends on what Lebron wants

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post

But if Lebron is handling the ball then Simmons becomes a liability. And they can sag off him because he cant score not even 15ft from the basket.
                      I like to see him with the Spurs and see him play with a hall of fame coach.
                      It just depends on what Lebron wants
                      We will see how Simmons improves next season.

Idk apart from Kawhi and Aldridge the rest of the spurs just don’t seem to have a deep roster capable of a championship run. Patty mills, tony Parker, pau gasol have all passed that time at this point.

but Kawhi is a real one. Him and lebron teaming up might just do it.

EDIT: Lebron apparently played the rest of the series after game one with an injured right hand and still played better then his whole team combined. GOAT mentality right there.
                      Last edited by Zeus; June 9th, 2018, 02:41 AM.

Comment

We will see how Simmons improves next season.

Idk apart from Kawhi and Aldridge the rest of the spurs just don’t seem to have a deep roster capable of a championship run. Patty mills, tony Parker, pau gasol have all passed that time at this point.

but Kawhi is a real one. Him and lebron teaming up might just do it.

EDIT: Lebron apparently played the rest of the series after game one with an injured right hand and still played better then his whole team combined. GOAT mentality right there.
                        it makes a huge impact on the court when Kawhi isnt there so their role players had to take up greater responsibility
                        They have some good role players in Kyle, Danny, Dejounte, and Gay.
                        Damn yeah thats a great team. Bron, Kawhi, Aldridge, and Pop

Edit: its no wonder he was missing layups. No excuse but it wouldn't have mattered anyway, a healthy hand cant help his team hit open shots. He hid it so Golden state wouldn't get comfortable.
                        You would think 34.5 pts 10 assist and 8 rebounds on 53% shooting would win you a chip
                        Last edited by Nerise; June 9th, 2018, 03:37 AM.

Comment

People talking about Kawhi, Bron, and PG. But Boogie, Bron, and PG is way more possible.
                          Although KD and Bron in LA would be hilariously amazing for me

Comment

I don't know. I'm not convinced Bron, PG, and Boogie is enough for the Warriors, especially if they go to the Lakers. They need Kawhi.

Comment

I don't know. I'm not convinced Bron, PG, and Boogie is enough for the Warriors, especially if they go to the Lakers. They need Kawhi.
                              I agree, but Kawhi going to LA atm is unlikely.

Comment

LABron

Now they just need Kawhi and Boogie and they can win two games against the warriors.

Comment

Lol congrats on getting swept in the first round instead of the finals. Pop will never trade Kawhi to LA they might get Boogie though.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                                    Lol congrats on getting swept in the first round instead of the finals. Pop will never trade Kawhi to LA they might get Boogie though.
                                    I am reading there might be threeway trade that might land him LA.

Comment

Warriors aren't losing a game next year, shit is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                                        "they might get Boogie though".

"They" as in the Warriors? Then you right. Starting 5 = Kevin Durant, Steph Curry, Draymond Green, Klay Thompson, Demarcus Cousins

The NBA is officially broken now.

Comment

Working...
                                        X