Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ukulele View Post

Nah. He’s a beast, though.

Also, Cs all day. Warrior fans can suck my dick.
    He definitely can. He can dribble, shoot 3s and can be a playmaker. Something shaq never had. He also has post game footwork at a higher level than what shaq had in his early years. Obviously his weakness is durability since his body cant handle what he outputs and gets injured all the time.
    Last edited by Nerise; January 20th, 2018, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Can't wait for that next Rockets vs Clippers game. Austin Rivers about to get jumped

Comment

Im saving this video here lol

Comment

Fultz with the Triple Double 16 straight wins, free Meek because Philly is only catching W's in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
            Fultz with the Triple Double 16 straight wins, free Meek because Philly is only catching W's in 2018.
            Fucking damn it man. I'm a Pacers fan so I did not want them to meet LeBron in the first round. How the hell did Philly get 16 straight.

"My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus View Post
              Fucking damn it man. I'm a Pacers fan so I did not want them to meet LeBron in the first round. How the hell did Philly get 16 straight.
              The bench has come on, Fultz looks great after being injured all season and Ben has been averaging a triple double for the entire streak. Ben Simmons has the potential to be the next Lebron.

Comment

The bench has come on, Fultz looks great after being injured all season and Ben has been averaging a triple double for the entire streak. Ben Simmons has the potential to be the next Lebron.
                And this is without the process....Ben Simmons > Lonzo for Rookie of the year

First Eagles, then Villanova, now I won't be surprised if they make it to the ECF.

"My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

they played for the most part a bunch of garbage teams in that stretch

Comment

And this is without the process....Ben Simmons > Lonzo for Rookie of the year
                    Its between Mitchell and Ben Simmons(I got Ben Simmons)
                    There were way better rookies than Lonzo. Ben Simmons, Mitchell, Dennis Smith Jr, Markkanen, Kuzma

Comment

Holiday underrated
                      AD a beast

Comment

Cavs ain't shit.

Comment

Cavs ain't shit.
                          We shall see they have been playing shitty D all year. But either way, I am riding with the rockets this year. A finals week in Houston will have the city on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

We shall see they have been playing shitty D all year. But either way, I am riding with the rockets this year. A finals week in Houston will have the city on fire.
                            Rockets are a fun team to watch but I can't stand teams that don't play D, i'm rooting for the 76'ers to win a couple series. Cavs main issue is that all of their perimeter shooters are garbage, besides Korver who only played like 3 minutes for some reason.

Comment

Rockets are a fun team to watch but I can't stand teams that don't play D, i'm rooting for the 76'ers to win a couple series. Cavs main issue is that all of their perimeter shooters are garbage, besides Korver who only played like 3 minutes for some reason.
                              Philly has been played a dope game yesterday. They might make some waves in the playoffs. As for the cavs they also have love but he mentally weak. Which is why they run a train on him especially when Lebron gets contained.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

Philly has been played a dope game yesterday. They might make some waves in the playoffs. As for the cavs they also have love but he mentally weak. Which is why they run a train on him especially when Lebron gets contained.
                                Love has always been a bootleg Chris Bosh to me. That team might make the finals but they ain't beating whoever comes out the west.

Comment

Nets pick for Marc Gasol. Gasol to the Cavs pls ty(If lebron stays)

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                                    Nets pick for Marc Gasol. Gasol to the Cavs pls ty(If lebron stays)
                                    Shit they better try to get something for TT's bum ass while their at it.

Comment

Shit they better try to get something for TT's bum ass while their at it.
                                      nets pick and TT for Gasol. A big man who can defend, give you low post action, rebound and can somewhat shoot the 3 at a respectable level
                                      Fucking hate Tristan Thompson and the money they giving this man
                                      Last edited by Nerise; April 15th, 2018, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post

nets pick and TT for Gasol. A big man who can defend, give you low post action, rebound and can shoot the 3 at a respectable level
                                        Might be hard to find someone to take that bum niggas contract but that would be a solid move for the Cavs.

Comment

Might be hard to find someone to take that bum niggas contract but that would be a solid move for the Cavs.
                                          Thats what Lebron needs(Yes im a Lebron fan). Kevin Love is not gonna cut it for being at the center. Thats the only way any team will take Tristan Kardashian, is by adding the pick. Same way the hornets tried to get rid of Batums contract by adding Kemba

Comment

Working...
                                          X