Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The NBA Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Ukulele View Post

    Nah. He’s a beast, though.

    Also, Cs all day. Warrior fans can suck my dick.
    He definitely can. He can dribble, shoot 3s and can be a playmaker. Something shaq never had. He also has post game footwork at a higher level than what shaq had in his early years. Obviously his weakness is durability since his body cant handle what he outputs and gets injured all the time.
    Last edited by Nerise; January 20th, 2018, 01:11 AM.

    Comment


      Can't wait for that next Rockets vs Clippers game. Austin Rivers about to get jumped

      Comment




        Im saving this video here lol

        Comment


          Fultz with the Triple Double 16 straight wins, free Meek because Philly is only catching W's in 2018.

          Comment


            Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
            Fultz with the Triple Double 16 straight wins, free Meek because Philly is only catching W's in 2018.
            Fucking damn it man. I'm a Pacers fan so I did not want them to meet LeBron in the first round. How the hell did Philly get 16 straight.

            "My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

            Comment


              Originally posted by Zeus View Post
              Fucking damn it man. I'm a Pacers fan so I did not want them to meet LeBron in the first round. How the hell did Philly get 16 straight.
              The bench has come on, Fultz looks great after being injured all season and Ben has been averaging a triple double for the entire streak. Ben Simmons has the potential to be the next Lebron.

              Comment


                Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

                The bench has come on, Fultz looks great after being injured all season and Ben has been averaging a triple double for the entire streak. Ben Simmons has the potential to be the next Lebron.
                And this is without the process....Ben Simmons > Lonzo for Rookie of the year

                First Eagles, then Villanova, now I won't be surprised if they make it to the ECF.

                "My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Zeus View Post
                  Fucking damn it man. I'm a Pacers fan so I did not want them to meet LeBron in the first round. How the hell did Philly get 16 straight.
                  they played for the most part a bunch of garbage teams in that stretch

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Zeus View Post
                    And this is without the process....Ben Simmons > Lonzo for Rookie of the year
                    Its between Mitchell and Ben Simmons(I got Ben Simmons)
                    There were way better rookies than Lonzo. Ben Simmons, Mitchell, Dennis Smith Jr, Markkanen, Kuzma

                    Comment


                      Holiday underrated
                      AD a beast

                      Comment


                        Cavs ain't shit.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                          Cavs ain't shit.
                          We shall see they have been playing shitty D all year. But either way, I am riding with the rockets this year. A finals week in Houston will have the city on fire.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

                            We shall see they have been playing shitty D all year. But either way, I am riding with the rockets this year. A finals week in Houston will have the city on fire.
                            Rockets are a fun team to watch but I can't stand teams that don't play D, i'm rooting for the 76'ers to win a couple series. Cavs main issue is that all of their perimeter shooters are garbage, besides Korver who only played like 3 minutes for some reason.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

                              Rockets are a fun team to watch but I can't stand teams that don't play D, i'm rooting for the 76'ers to win a couple series. Cavs main issue is that all of their perimeter shooters are garbage, besides Korver who only played like 3 minutes for some reason.
                              Philly has been played a dope game yesterday. They might make some waves in the playoffs. As for the cavs they also have love but he mentally weak. Which is why they run a train on him especially when Lebron gets contained.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

                                Philly has been played a dope game yesterday. They might make some waves in the playoffs. As for the cavs they also have love but he mentally weak. Which is why they run a train on him especially when Lebron gets contained.
                                Love has always been a bootleg Chris Bosh to me. That team might make the finals but they ain't beating whoever comes out the west.

                                Comment


                                  Nets pick for Marc Gasol. Gasol to the Cavs pls ty(If lebron stays)

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                                    Nets pick for Marc Gasol. Gasol to the Cavs pls ty(If lebron stays)
                                    Shit they better try to get something for TT's bum ass while their at it.

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

                                      Shit they better try to get something for TT's bum ass while their at it.
                                      nets pick and TT for Gasol. A big man who can defend, give you low post action, rebound and can somewhat shoot the 3 at a respectable level
                                      Fucking hate Tristan Thompson and the money they giving this man
                                      Last edited by Nerise; April 15th, 2018, 09:55 PM.

                                      Comment


                                        Originally posted by Nerise View Post

                                        nets pick and TT for Gasol. A big man who can defend, give you low post action, rebound and can shoot the 3 at a respectable level
                                        Might be hard to find someone to take that bum niggas contract but that would be a solid move for the Cavs.

                                        Comment


                                          Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

                                          Might be hard to find someone to take that bum niggas contract but that would be a solid move for the Cavs.
                                          Thats what Lebron needs(Yes im a Lebron fan). Kevin Love is not gonna cut it for being at the center. Thats the only way any team will take Tristan Kardashian, is by adding the pick. Same way the hornets tried to get rid of Batums contract by adding Kemba

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X