Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NBA Thread

Reg season, playoffs, all things NBA.

Golden State Warriors or Cleveland Cavaliers?

Comment

I'd say Golden State in 6.

Comment

Crazy how Lebron can take this team to the Finals in a year. I got Golden State though.
        "My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

Cavs need to play some better D, they keepin lead by a thin thread.

Comment

Mario and his team will make it to the finals as well.....

Oh wait.

Comment

Congrats on the first win Warriors.
              "My intellect prevails from a hanging cross with nails. I reinforce the frail, with lyrics that's real. Word to Christ, a disciple of streets, trifle on beats. I decipher prophecies through a mic and say peace."

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus View Post
                Congrats on the first win Warriors.
                Damn, I left at OT too. lol

Good on them.

Comment

Cavs just started getting more turnovers, Warriors forcing them and fouls for FTs too. News are that Irving's injured again.

Comment

Last edited by Nerise; June 14th, 2015, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Comment

Congratulations Golden State Warriors 2014-2015 NBA Champions!

Comment

Pretty sure Lebron will still be getting mvp

Comment

Iguodala!

Comment

Curry is changing basketball. Broke his own single season 3 point record, and also tied for most 3s in a single game.

Comment

Man Kobe Bryant. My favourite player back in nba live 2005. Time to put away those shoes away for good.

Kobe retiring.

Yes I know its old news by now. But just in case for anyone who doesn't know.

MEMES ARE DREAMS IN YOUR GENES

Comment

Man pleeeeease let them handle Butler's injury better than they did Rose's. .

That boy Holiday is in there though. Like what I see with him.

Comment

So Warriors just tied Bulls best regular season record of 72 wins. They have a chance to set a new record against Grizzles. Historic stuff.

Comment

• Ouroboros
                                      Ouroboros commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Yea arguably the best game of the regular season. I'm also confident that they will beat the record in the next game.

The new era.

Comment

• Ouroboros
                                      Ouroboros commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      yup. I wonder by what margin they will beat the cuddly bears.

Robert Horry is bae.

I wonder who will replace him for this era. We had Kobe for MJ. Lebron for Magic.

I think Festus Ezeli has a good chance carrying Horry's legacy.

Comment

Working...
                                    X