Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DNA test ran on the oldest known Briton skeleton (10,000 years old)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goddess18 View Post

...if you'd totally like to hear my reasoning behind this historic race stuff and how whites totally truly rose to the state of current dominance as we see today....just totally ask.

can you PM me these reasons, im trying to become educated in race relations myself

Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n475594
    the words that dig into your heart and soul. Those are much harder to shake off.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Pink View Post

can you PM me these reasons, im trying to become educated in race relations myself
      i can surely totally do that dude no problem!

It was keen reasoning so take it with a grain of salt dude...but trust me once you hear it...it'll make you totally start thinking a tad differently.

Totally thee most logical reasoning i've come to after a few years of looking into stuff...so yeah dude...i'll have it for ya in your inbox before i log off today. (will be more towards around when i'm logging out so totally bare the wait until then my friend)

Open mindedness....haha always awesome sauce.

Last edited by Goddess18; February 9th, 2018, 01:54 PM.

Always better to totally mend things then turn a blind cheek....thee Goddess accepts this challenge indeed...

Comment

Cid Could we perhaps make "totally" a banned word?
        At least when used by Anime18?

Comment

usually dude....

i'd totally work to avoid these race type threads due to the honest tensions that can (And usually do) totally rise from them if said members totally do not control their snake tongues.

Ummmmm.....

...if you'd totally like to hear my reasoning behind this historic race stuff and how whites totally truly rose to the state of current dominance as we see today..
          ...as it ummm....ya know.....does take a totally stern and relaxed mind to totally grasp

A 7th grader would be more qualified to talk about this, thats probably more your speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeroextra View Post

A 7th grader would be more qualified to talk about this, thats probably more your speed.
            ...........??

ya totally don't say my nerdy friend.....

Seriously dude...i totally wasn't trying to bust your bean sack on that one...was being genuine really.

Always better to totally mend things then turn a blind cheek....thee Goddess accepts this challenge indeed...

Comment

Originally posted by znjfl View Post
              Sorry dude.....

yeah my totally saying can become a bit much i'll definitely admit as my sis speaks the same way a tad...

Always noticeable from the outside looking in so totally my fault buddy. I'll work to correct that while addressing you at least.

Deal nerd?

Comment

If only.

Comment

Yeah Cid, we should totally do that.

Comment

Just admit Jesus was black darn you!
                    "I am many things, Kal-El. But here, I am God." -Darkseid

I have fouled Paradise beyond repair and broken in the mire the shining cities of the Gods! I have won! Is this vanity? Then I will remake the entire universe in the image of my soul...And when at last I turn to look upon the eternal desolation I have wrought...I will see Darkseid, as in a mirror....and know what fear is.

-Darkseid

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post

Yeah Cid, we should totally do that.
                      Cid I totally agree with Riku and Znj

Comment

I totally hate you all.

Comment

we

Comment

Sorry dude.....

yeah my totally saying can become a bit much i'll definitely admit as my sis speaks the same way a tad...

Always noticeable from the outside looking in so totally my fault buddy. I'll work to correct that while addressing you at least.

Deal nerd?
                            Yeah thats totally fine.

Comment

yet whites are the supreme nowadays

whitepower

Comment

Originally posted by A New Soul View Post
                                we
                                das rite whiteboi

Comment

I see people being surprised about this, but how is this surprising? We know that western hunter gatherers were swarthy. The first cases of distinctively lighter skin were seen in eastern hunter gatherers of the steppe. The western hunter gatherers were later absorbed into the migrating eastern hunter gatherer tribes-mostly via western hunter gatherer females being "taken" by the newer tribes. (and by the time of the migrations, the eastern hunter gatherers had gotten into farming, so they were more like "eastern farmers").

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus the Great View Post
                                    I see people being surprised about this, but how is this surprising? We know that western hunter gatherers were swarthy. The first cases of distinctively lighter skin were seen in eastern hunter gatherers of the steppe. The western hunter gatherers were later absorbed into the migrating eastern hunter gatherer tribes-mostly via western hunter gatherer females being "taken" by the newer tribes. (and by the time of the migrations, the eastern hunter gatherers had gotten into farming, so they were more like "eastern farmers").
                                    Nice history recount. It really shows your...hm..."views"....
                                    "I am many things, Kal-El. But here, I am God." -Darkseid

I have fouled Paradise beyond repair and broken in the mire the shining cities of the Gods! I have won! Is this vanity? Then I will remake the entire universe in the image of my soul...And when at last I turn to look upon the eternal desolation I have wrought...I will see Darkseid, as in a mirror....and know what fear is.

-Darkseid

Comment

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                      Auto-Saved
                                      x
                                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                      Working...
                                      X