Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deep Sea vs Deep Space

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #21
    Originally posted by Ladd View Post

    Easily a contender for top 10 dumbest shit ever said on this site
    I try my best.


    " The work of the gods is over. "

    Comment


      #22
      Originally posted by Cid View Post

      NASA defines "deep space" as being beyond the Earth-Moon system.

      Though I wouldn't be so quick to say that there's nothing happening in the space between galaxies. You do have rogue planets, stars, and black holes that get ejected from their hos galaxies. You also have dark matter.
      Well, there's really not much more to say on that then, I guess. Lol.

      I tried being the devil's advocate, oh well.
      Originally posted by Wade
      It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

      Originally posted by Wade
      I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

      Comment


        #23
        Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

        Well, there's really not much more to say on that then, I guess. Lol.

        I tried being the devil's advocate, oh well.
        Unfortunately for you, I'm a space nerd.

        Comment


          #24
          Darkseeker1379 fuck my man...where's kidd, Jay and A18?? U fucking nigger tell me my man. Plz bro...those posters were the shit. A18....I never see that bitch anymore like what's up with her? Weren't u her servant or some shit? What happen3d to her and Jay and shit? Let me know my negro. Haha I rhymed NICE. Seriously where is jay?

          Comment


            #25
            Originally posted by Guest View Post
            Darkseeker1379 fuck my man...where's kidd, Jay and A18?? U fucking nigger tell me my man. Plz bro...those posters were the shit. A18....I never see that bitch anymore like what's up with her? Weren't u her servant or some shit? What happen3d to her and Jay and shit? Let me know my negro. Haha I rhymed NICE. Seriously where is jay?
            Who the fuck are you?


            " The work of the gods is over. "

            Comment


              #26
              Originally posted by Guest View Post
              ~Snip.~
              Oh.

              Comment


                #27
                Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post

                Who the fuck are you?
                Give you one guess.

                Comment


                  #28
                  Originally posted by Cid View Post

                  Give you one guess.
                  Has Solar come back from the grave?


                  " The work of the gods is over. "

                  Comment


                    #29
                    Originally posted by Cid View Post

                    Give you one guess.
                    Joke's on you (as you'll undoubtedly see).

                    Heh. Called it~~~
                    Last edited by Oneiros; January 4th, 2018, 12:38 AM.

                    Comment


                      #30
                      None of them- I have no interest in neither of them, so there's no mystery for me to be puzzled, in the slightest! ^_^

                      Comment


                        #31
                        You people are fucking stupid. Sea is confined only inside boundaries of Earth, but Space is far, far, far bigger than Earth. I don't even know how this is a debate.

                        Comment


                          #32
                          Originally posted by Chibz View Post

                          Bitch who the fuck you looking at like that?


                          " The work of the gods is over. "

                          Comment


                            #33
                            Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
                            Which of two has more mysteries to them?
                            Space.

                            Consider this:

                            With 600 sextillion stars, there are bound to be an enormous number of Earth-like planets in the universe, even though we haven't discovered many close matches yet, and imagine what we would discover if we searched all of their oceans combined...

                            Comment


                              #34
                              Fucking fat fuck quit deleting my fucking replies bro. Fat boy chill bro damn.

                              Comment


                                #35
                                Originally posted by Snap View Post
                                The collective IQ of everyone on this site has to be about 2.
                                Hi

                                Comment


                                  #36
                                  Originally posted by Guest View Post
                                  Fucking fat fuck quit deleting my fucking replies bro. Fat boy chill bro damn.
                                  Then stop being an asswipe and I'll stop. lol

                                  Comment


                                    #37
                                    Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
                                    You people are fucking stupid. Sea is confined only inside boundaries of Earth, but Space is far, far, far bigger than Earth. I don't even know how this is a debate.
                                    Kill them all.

                                    Comment

                                    Working...
                                    X