Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you want to hear from God, or maybe you don't believe in God, here's the deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

Starting to see why--with absolutely no awareness that he was doing anything wrong and 100% conviction that he was the victim of harassment and false reporting--he got kicked out of college for multiple complaints of stalking.

Was probably following those poor girls around trying to evangelize them.
    I've been getting some KoS vibes from here over the past couple months. It's a bit worrisome.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
      You'd probably be picked up and dropped off at a mental ward. lol

Originally posted by Wade View Post

That happened, my friend

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
      So just for reference, I'm gonna post last year's categories.

Neutral:
      • Shitposter of the Year
      • Edgiest
      • Most Unique
      • Most Conspicuous
      • Least Sane
      Do we want to add any categories or drop any? Is that what we're doing with this thread, or is this a general discussion?

...he's making a really good case...

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

I've been getting some KoS vibes from here over the past couple months. It's a bit worrisome.
        ...so I don't know how much if at all you were dropping in to check on MvC in its final days on life support, after the hacks and the DDOS attacks and the great migration over to T5 but before Bjarne finally pulled the plug.

But in the end, when everyone else had abandoned ship, KoS and Wade were basically the last two active "debators" left on the site. And there would be threads that were literally just pages of nothing but those two going it.

"I'm a genius. You're crazy."

"No...I'm a genius! You're crazy."

"LOGOS!!! You're a psuedo-intellectual."

"HYPER-PERCEPTION!!! You're a psuedo-intellectual."

Kinda wished someone had saved an archive of those. It was like watching a Chihuahua and a Toy Poodle argue over whose the biggest dog.

Comment

...so I don't know how much if at all you were dropping in to check on MvC in its final days on life support, after the hacks and the DDOS attacks and the great migration over to T5 but before Bjarne finally pulled the plug.

But in the end, when everyone else had abandoned ship, KoS and Wade were basically the last two active "debators" left on the site. And there would be threads that were literally just pages of nothing but those two going it.

Kinda wished someone had saved an archive of those. It was like watching a Chihuahua and a Toy Poodle argue over whose the biggest dog.
          That is a lie. I never claimed to be a genius. I am only in the "Vastly Superior" category. Though it is true that my medical illness lowered my I.Q. substantially. It doesn't matter, I've never been able to apply myself fully anyway. But no, i never claimed to be a genius.
          Last edited by Wade; January 18th, 2018, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• RussianCoffeeAddict
            Editing a comment
            "I never claimed to be a genius."
            "MY EYE CUUUUUEEEEE!"
            Yeah you have, lol.

First Argument:

"Though God slay me, yet will I trust him." - Job.
          If I belong to God, I am His creation and His Possession, so it is his right to do what he wants with me.
          The fact he has only driven me half-mad and not totally mad means he loves me :).

====

Second Argument:

If the God were maximally evil you would have no choice but to serve him anyway, and then he would punish you for serving him.

If the God is maximally righteous, you have a choice to serve him or serve evil.

If you serve evil, you will go to hell, the same place the evil god would have sent you anyway. If you serve good you go to eternal reward, but the maximally evil God would not reward anybody,

The good God would reward the righteous even if he were not maximally good.

Even the Evil side of the Good God punishes evil.

If God is maximally evil, then evil people go to hell.
          If God is maximally good, then evil people go to hell.

Evil people go to hell either way.

The maximally Good God rewards those who do good and punishes those who do evil.
          If God were maximally evil he would torture everyone indefinitely.

Comment

God exists, because LOGOS has logos as a subset. The Subset governs this universe, including the minds of mortals. Logos has the properties of minds. Therefore LOGOS has the properties of Mind. Therefore LOGOS is a mind. A Mind capable of creating the multiverse can only rightfully be called God.

Comment

First Argument:

"Though God slay me, yet will I trust him." - Job.
              If I belong to God, I am His creation and His Possession, so it is his right to do what he wants with me.
              The fact he has only driven me half-mad and not totally mad means he loves me :).

====

Second Argument:

If the God were maximally evil you would have no choice but to serve him anyway, and then he would punish you for serving him.

If the God is maximally righteous, you have a choice to serve him or serve evil.

If you serve evil, you will go to hell, the same place the evil god would have sent you anyway. If you serve good you go to eternal reward, but the maximally evil God would not reward anybody,

The good God would reward the righteous even if he were not maximally good.

Even the Evil side of the Good God punishes evil.

If God is maximally evil, then evil people go to hell.
              If God is maximally good, then evil people go to hell.

Evil people go to hell either way.

The maximally Good God rewards those who do good and punishes those who do evil.
              If God were maximally evil he would torture everyone indefinitely.
              Who are you talking to at this point?
              Last edited by OrganizationXV; January 18th, 2018, 11:53 AM.

Originally posted by #83.6666666667
              Do you really want to see who has more balls vegetable boy? I'd bend you harder than life has already. Quote that RussianCoffeeAddict.

Comment

• Wade
                Wade commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't know. Anybody who logs on and reads it.

Wade you would make a decent cult leader if you had any charisma lmao. I do not doubt you would be the next Kool aid guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post
                Wade you would make a decent cult leader if you had any charisma lmao. I do not doubt you would be the next Kool aid guy.
                OOOOOHHHH YEEAAHHHH!

Originally posted by #83.6666666667
                Do you really want to see who has more balls vegetable boy? I'd bend you harder than life has already. Quote that RussianCoffeeAddict.

Comment

lol. Has KoS ever posted here?

Comment

Look Wade, not everyone here believes in God and is religious. I mean yeah, I'm a Christian, but I'm not gonna force my beliefs down someone's throat cause that's just gonna piss people off to no end.
                    Originally posted by Ukulele View Post

He did post here for awhile. I think he got banned sometime later or just left.
                    Last edited by Darkseeker1379; January 19th, 2018, 07:11 AM.

" The work of the gods is over. "

Comment

Originally posted by Ukulele View Post

Yes

Comment

I don't want followers. I'm not trying to convert anything or anyone to follow me.

I am offended that you think I would ever poison anyone. Jim Jones went to a special place in Hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
                          Look Wade, not everyone here believes in God and is religious. I mean yeah, I'm a Christian, but I'm not gonna force my beliefs down someone's throat cause that's just gonna piss people off to no end.

He did post here for awhile. I think he got banned sometime later or just left.
                          You should forsake Jesus and worship the Father directly instead.

Pray NOT in the name of Jesus, and you'll get a response more often.

"Dear Almighty God, have mercy on this poor misguided sinner. Deliver him from false doctrines and lead him to your Truth. Amen."

Worship God, because God is not a man.

Never drink poisoned koolaid nor cut off your balls because a false prophet said to do it.

Comment

I don't want followers. I'm not trying to convert anything or anyone to follow me.

I am offended that you think I would ever poison anyone. Jim Jones went to a special place in Hell.
                            Of course you're not trying to convert anyone, that's why you're preaching extensively and telling everyone they're going to hell unless they pray to God

Comment

You should forsake Jesus and worship the Father directly instead.

Pray NOT in the name of Jesus, and you'll get a response more often.
                              Alright...imma try it...

"Almighty God! Stick it in Wade's jellyfish ass. Catch the drippings in a cup. Pour them back into him intravenously. Amen."

...did that work???

Comment

Alright...imma try it...

"Almighty God! Stick it in Wade's jellyfish ass. Catch the drippings in a cup. Pour them back into him intravenously. Amen."

...did that work???
                                Maybe if we all pray hard enough, it'll happen.

" The work of the gods is over. "

Comment

Dear God, please remind Jesus to smack Wade over the head with his Holy Grail when he comes back for Armageddon.

Comment

Our Helix.
                                    Who art a Fossil.
                                    Hollowed be thy name.
                                    Thy Kingdom come.
                                    Thy Will be done.
                                    In PC, as in "ITEM."
                                    Give us this day our daily struggle.
                                    And forgive us our democracy votes.
                                    As we forgive those who vote democracy against us.
                                    And lead us not over ledges.
                                    But deliver us from Eevee.

Comment

Dear God, please remind Jesus to smack Wade over the head with his Holy Grail when he comes back for Armageddon.
                                      The Holy Grail is a myth, like Santa Claus. Armageddon is a myth. There's no evidence that Jesus is coming back for any Armageddon. The Real Angels are immortal warriors. They can take care of themselves for the most part. Yes, there is the case of a lesser angel needing help from the Archangel Michael to defeat a fallen angel named "The Prince of Persia", but this is an isolated case.

I could be wrong about Armageddon being a myth, but in any case I doubt Armageddon looks anything like what John wrote. There are 600 sextillion stars in this universe alone, so I doubt Armageddon is happening any time soon in any case.

God still needs to create some sinners on who knows how many other planets first.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                      Auto-Saved
                                      x
                                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                      Working...
                                      X