Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you want to hear from God, or maybe you don't believe in God, here's the deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to hear from God, or maybe you don't believe in God, here's the deal

God gives us free will. Hearing from God is not easy even when God is speaking, because we have free will and our free will often does not line up with what God wants to tell us. It's that simple.

How do you hear from God?

Pray, and don't pray for selfish things.
    Pray to be corrected.
    Pray to be useful to God and to honor God, and no that doesn't require a lot of bowing and scraping.

It's mostly that simple.

It's not easy, but that's not God's fault, it's our fault for not listening most of the time.

I don't really feel like devoting my life to a guy that doesn't seem real though. Any advice on that?
    Originally posted by Wade
    It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

Originally posted by Wade
    I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

Comment

I haven't prayed in a long time lol. Not that that's really a good thing since I'm Christian, but I haven't really felt it I guess. Maybe I just haven't really thought of anything to pray for. Idk how I'd really be useful to God, I'm kind of dumb and not very good at things.

Comment

• Issa
        Issa commented
        Editing a comment
        Pray for my forgiveness.

• Mae Borowski
        Mae Borowski commented
        Editing a comment
        What do u need to be forgiven for? The specifics matter for the confession

That's perfect. Classic Fake Christian response. All this means is you have fewer bad habits.

Try praying NOT "in the name of Jesus" and see what happens. The Real God will start answering more often.

"Dear God, I pray NOT in the name of Jesus that you will comfort me, correct me, forgive me, and make my life useful to you!"

Comment

Been praying for God to show you the way (to give me that $10,000)

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
          Been praying for God to show you the way (to give me that $10,000)
          My wisdom says you are trolling me, and I shouldn't give 10k away to anyone unless I have 10k to spare and they are widows or orphans. I know I have some money saved, but not 10k, so I know you are trolling me.

The Almighty God is testing my wisdom, and I have passed the test.

Comment

• Mae Borowski
            Mae Borowski commented
            Editing a comment
            You don't have any wisdom lmao

Originally posted by Wade View Post
          That's perfect. Classic Fake Christian response. All this means is you have fewer bad habits.

Try praying NOT "in the name of Jesus" and see what happens. The Real God will start answering more often.

"Dear God, I pray NOT in the name of Jesus that you will comfort me, correct me, forgive me, and make my life useful to you!"
          How could a Christian even say that? Denouncing Jesus in your prayer to God would be blasphemy or something, wouldn't it?

Comment

My wisdom says you are trolling me, and I shouldn't give 10k away to anyone unless I have 10k to spare and they are widows or orphans. I know I have some money saved, but not 10k, so I know you are trolling me.

The Almighty God is testing my wisdom, and I have passed the test.
            But I am a widow.

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post

How could a Christian even say that? Denouncing Jesus in your prayer to God would be blasphemy or something, wouldn't it?
              I told you, I am no longer a Christian. I quit that bullshit about a year and a few months past.

Jesus may have been a true prophet at one time, but whatever his Apostles taught is blasphemy.

God is not a man means God is not a man.

"I renounce Jesus of Nazareth and his Holy Spirit, and I accept the True Creator, the Almighty God, as my Everlasting Father!"

Conscience is greater than scripture.

"Wisdom is the principle thing, therefore get wisdom and with all your getting get Understanding."

Ah, my favorite verse always works. The Old Testament is more true than the New Testament.

Believe in Jeremiah, Daniel, and Job and be saved!

===

I cannot be wrong if I pray to the True Creator, the Almighty God, as there must be a True Creator and there must be an Almighty God, but it doesn't need to be true that Jesus was the creator in the flesh, in particular since the Old Testament prophets denied the incarnation of God.

The True Creator Rules.
              The True Creator Rules.
              The Almighty God is the True Creator.

Last edited by Wade; January 16th, 2018, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Some occult stuff
                Okay, lol

Comment

You cannot possibly comprehend the level of Heresy that i operate on.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
                    You cannot possibly comprehend the level of Heresy that i operate on.
                    Well, all you have to do is stop being a heretic and repent and ask the True Creator to forgive you.

You have a choice each and every day that you live. The ALMIGHTY GOD loves you, but he hates your sins. He is willing to forgive you. Reach out with your heart and mind, and talk to the True Creator!

Beg for forgiveness! Beg for Salvation!

Comment

What if I prefer to worship Satan?
                      Originally posted by Oneiros
                      In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

• Issa
                        Issa commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Do you read Eko Eko Azaraku?

• Wade
                        Wade commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Then you are in deep shit. I've seen Hell, where you are going! You're gonna get laughed at.

• Doctor.
                        Doctor. commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Why you being a faggot lately

I will also opt for Satan.

If God is real, he's an asshole.

Comment

• Wade
                        Wade commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You don't seem to realize that God is the possessor of Heaven and Earth. As your legal owner, Almighty God has a moral right to do with you as he pleases. You are his possession.

Satan worshipers go to a special place in Hell.

Warning you, "friend".

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                      I don't really feel like devoting my life to a guy that doesn't seem real though. Any advice on that?
                      Stop being a heathen, dude.

You're gonna get ran over by a car to death.

Comment

Satan is such an asshole. He just stole eternity from you and you don't even comprehend what you just did to yourselves.

"Death to the disbelievers!"

Well, sorry, I just had to quote that fanatic from Baldur's Gate II...

Seriously, you guys are headed to Gehenna...the eternal torment of flame will be your abode, although you may spend some time in Tartarus first.

Comment

#FalseProphetsWriteBooksToo

Comment

Satan is such an asshole. He just stole eternity from you and you don't even comprehend what you just did to yourselves.

"Death to the disbelievers!"

Well, sorry, I just had to quote that fanatic from Baldur's Gate II...

Seriously, you guys are headed to Gehenna...the eternal torment of flame will be your abode, although you may spend some time in Tartarus first.
                            Satan is misunderstood. He wanted what's best for everyone until God had to go and fuck it up. In practical terms, God is basically Hiter.
                            Originally posted by Oneiros
                            In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

• Wade
                              Wade commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Wait till you see the evil side of the Good God.

Satan is nothing compared to God.

• Doctor.
                              Doctor. commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Haven't we seen God's evil side yet? It's on basically all the time. If that's his good side, then that's not a God i'd worship famalam

As your legal owner, Almighty God has a moral right to do with you as he pleases. You are his possession.
                            ...right--asshole. That's fucked up, passive-aggressive, asshole behavior.

Satan worshipers go to a special place in Hell.
                            GOD: "Let me in."

MAN: "Why?"

GOD: "I need to save you."

MAN: "From what?"

GOD: "From what I'm going to do to you if you don't let me in."

...yeah fuck off...

Your god is a boogeyman and a crutch for the feeble-minded concocted to condition the human spirit towards servitude, and grant succor in the idea that no matter how much your life sucks you're loved and part of some divine plan.

Man has an ego and cannot cope, so he externalizes his ego and calls it God.

If a creator exists he does not give a single solitary fuck about you or anything you do--you are nothing to him. He calibrates universal constants and moves galaxies. You are a spec of dust. You are a one-in-a-quadrillion, trillion, trillion temporary assemblage of organic matter on a tiny blue marble orbiting an ordinary yellow star. You are not noticed. You are not special. You have the audacity to believe the Lord and Master of the Universe--between setting stars in motion and stabilizing the subatomic forces that hold matter together--is bothering himself with an opinion on what drinks you imbibe or what hole you stick your dick in, you fucking tool.

If there is a religious philosophy worth celebrating, it is one that posits the highest spiritual calling to which human beings can aspire is drinking and fucking and simply indulging in the sensations of being human. Celebrating the greatest pleasures in life--not shaming them. And explicitly rejecting the idea that indulgence is forbidden under some duty of piety owed to the divine; further rejecting the idea that we owe some duty of loyalty and obedience to the divine by mere consequence of our existence.

...So I'm going to respectively decline your invitation to throw my life away. When I get to my special place in hell I'm going to embrace the devil as a long-lost friend and thank him for the excellent life I never would have been able to enjoy, if he had not taught humans how to question their overbearing cunt of a creator.

Unless--you know--its all Bronze Age folklore and superstition, and when you die nothing happens.

...there's your penance. Hail Satan.
                            Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; January 16th, 2018, 10:49 AM.

Comment

"Dear Almighty God, have mercy on these foolish sinners. They are blind and don't know what they are saying. "

Beg enough and it MAY be that God will forgive you apostates.

Comment

Working...
                              X