I'm jewish. AMA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
    Curious: what do Jews/Israelis think of Communists? Do they tolerate Commies and Commies sympathizers, or rightfully call the Commies and the useful idiots out on their bullshit?
    ...I can answer this one...

Like any other group, Jews fall along a spectrum of rightward-leaning and leftward-leaning politics. With communist ideas being generally despised on the right, and sometimes receiving favorable treatment by the left.

Higher levels of education across all groups correlates to more leftward-leaning political ideology, while lower levels of education correlate to more rightward leaning political ideology.

Jews as a group tend to have higher levels of education on average than other groups. Therefore leftward-leaning political ideologies--and consequently, communist sympathies--are more common among Jews than among other groups.

Also, some historical context. The first communists were the Russian Revolutionaries who overthrew the Czar. The Czarist Regime and Russia under Czarist Rule was brutally antisemitic. The Czar was particularly despised by the Jewish communities of Russia for his treatment of their people, and so Russian Jews tended to support the Communist Revolution in Russia if for no other reason than because the revolutionaries wanted to Kill the Czar.

Consequently, many Russian Jews joined the revolution and became Communists in the first generation of true "communism." And to some extent or another have passed those sympathies down to their children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren. (although many more surely experienced regret and disillusionment upon seeing what the New Regime became)

I would also note that even in conservative synagogues, it is not uncommon to hear the rabbi preaching a message of Social Justice from their interpretations of Torah and The Talmud.

Jewish Bible scholarship is deeply steeped in the idea of "Tzedakah" as the duty of a righteous man.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tzedakah

This often has very leftward-leaning connotations, concerning attitudes on social policy towards income inequality and the poor.

Comment

• ShinGaoKaiser
      ShinGaoKaiser commented
      Editing a comment
      At least you're honest about the Jewish Bolshevik thing.

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

...I can answer this one...

Like any other group, Jews fall along a spectrum of rightward-leaning and leftward-leaning politics. With communist ideas being generally despised on the right, and sometimes receiving favorable treatment by the left.

Higher levels of education across all groups correlates to more leftward-leaning political ideology, while lower levels of education correlate to more rightward leaning political ideology.

Jews as a group tend to have higher levels of education on average than other groups. Therefore leftward-leaning political ideologies--and consequently, communist sympathies--are more common among Jews than among other groups.

Also, some historical context. The first communists were the Russian Revolutionaries who overthrew the Czar. The Czarist Regime and Russia under Czarist Rule was brutally antisemitic. The Czar was particularly despised by the Jewish communities of Russia for his treatment of their people, and so Russian Jews tended to support the Communist Revolution in Russia if for no other reason than because the revolutionaries wanted to Kill the Czar.

Consequently, many Russian Jews joined the revolution and became Communists in the first generation of true "communism." And to some extent or another have passed those sympathies down to their children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren. (although many more surely experienced regret and disillusionment upon seeing what the New Regime became)

I would also note that even in conservative synagogues, it is not uncommon to hear the rabbi preaching a message of Social Justice from their interpretations of Torah and The Talmud.

Jewish Bible scholarship is deeply steeped in the idea of "Tzedakah" as the duty of a righteous man.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tzedakah

This often has very leftward-leaning connotations, concerning attitudes on social policy towards income inequality and the poor.
    Oh, so THAT'S where the "JEWISH BOLSHIES!" shit came from, lol.

You know, I never thought to ask where it came from, specifically, in that post...

Thanks for the insights, BTW.

Comment

do you experience discrimination / racisms / hate etc. on a more than friendly banter level?

if yes, where and when by whom?

Comment

Originally posted by RavenSupreme View Post
        do you experience discrimination / racisms / hate etc. on a more than friendly banter level?

if yes, where and when by whom?
        ...there was one time when the proprietor of a business--a big scary skinhead looking fellow--got like two inches away from my face and said "get the fuck out of here jew-boy" and then threatened to call the police and have me arrested for trespassing if I didn't leave his property.

Probably could have sued him if I really wanted to, but he looked piss-broke and it just wasn't worth the time or aggravation.

Obviously I took my business elsewhere.
        Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; January 5th, 2018, 11:35 AM.

Comment

...there was one time when the proprietor of a business--a big scary skinhead looking fellow--got like two inches away from my face and said "get the fuck out of here jew-boy" and then threatened to call the police and have me arrested for trespassing if I didn't leave his property.

Probably could have sued him if I really wanted to, but he looked piss-broke and it just wasn't worth the time or aggravation.

Obviously I took my business elsewhere.
          How did he know you were a jew tho

is the big nose meme real
          Originally posted by #83.6666666667 ;n457904
          Most of the German population is Catholic, but the majority is Protestants.

Comment

• ShinGaoKaiser
            ShinGaoKaiser commented
            Editing a comment
            This could be it tbh

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
          How did he know you were a jew tho
          the fuck if i know.

It was after lunch. Maybe I smelled like salmon.

Comment

Oh We're not superior. God just loves us more. And stfu--we treat the Arabs better then the Arab governments treat their own people. (if the Palestinian separatists were doing the shit they were doing to Israel to literally any other regime in the Middle East, they'd get the full Bashar al Assad treatment)
            Your full of shit, Israelis are terrorizing Palestinians for nothing but fun. My point here is you treat humans not of jewish ethnicity like garbage and have to the nerve to point fingers at others calling them racist thats called hypocrisy.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7699896.html

If jews are so left learning why are they so racist? Why are they so racially consious if leftist dont believe in race? A white liberal takes no offense from someone badmouthing the white race but a jewish liberal will go berserk if you say anything bad about jews. Dont give me that its just religion bullshit either its a racial supremacist ideology your kind has been following since the Babylonian Empire three thousand years ago.
            Last edited by Duck Butter; January 5th, 2018, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• ShinGaoKaiser
              ShinGaoKaiser commented
              Editing a comment
              Spot on with that last portion m8.

Have you guys seen literally anything like what Duck Butter's talking about here irl?

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
              Have you guys seen literally anything like what Duck Butter's talking about here irl?
              Of course they are gonna deny it, they are jews they do and say anything to make gentiles not see the fucked up shit they do. You even mention their criminal record of being ejected out of Europe hundreds of times and they lose their minds or simply lie and say it didnt happen.
              Last edited by Duck Butter; January 6th, 2018, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Aye; Jews were kicked out of Europe because of our "criminal record." Not because of ignorance or racism. Sort of like how blacks were imported as slaves because they're naturally inferior subhumans only fit to be used as a servitor race. Not because of--you know--ignorance and racism.

Comment

• ShinGaoKaiser
                  ShinGaoKaiser commented
                  Editing a comment
                  109 times doesn't pass for simple "ignorance or racism", fam.

Aye; Jews were kicked out of Europe because of our "criminal record." Not because of ignorance or racism. Sort of like how blacks were imported as slaves because they're naturally inferior subhumans only fit to be used as a servitor race. Not because of--you know--ignorance and racism.
                I'd just ignore Duck if I were you.

Comment

You know exactly why your kind was exiled its because you jews are racial supremacist lunatics who cant understand that trying to make Europeans miserable and bleed their countries dry is a bad thing.
                  Last edited by Duck Butter; January 12th, 2018, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Duck Butter View Post

You know exactly why your kind was exiled.
                    ...right then...

You know exactly why your kind was sold as livestock

Comment

...right then...

You know exactly why your kind was sold as livestock
                      Yes by your kind, the fact you joke about that shows you are racist. Is it impossible for jews to admit they can do any wrong or something? Your a racist group of people who follow a racist religion and engage in racial supremacism daily.

Comment

Is it impossible for jews to admit they can do any wrong or something?
                        Trevor Noah was a mistake. The new host of the Daily Show should have been Lewis Black.

There. That's something Jews did wrong.

Comment

Trevor Noah was a mistake. The new host of the Daily Show should have been Lewis Black.

There. That's something Jews did wrong.
                          How can you claim to not be racist? Yet your people go jew this and jew that and even support jewish segregation from other americans in "jewish communities". How is it not racist your kind controls everything in America and doesnt allow nonjews to rule their own nations. People keep saying white privilege but its really jews who are the privileged ethnicity in America its ridiculous this is not racial equality at all its pure supremacy.

Comment

• ShinGaoKaiser
                            ShinGaoKaiser commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Goyim knowing reaching critical mass!!!

How can you claim to not be racist?
                          I smack racists with my hairy hebrew balls ya dingus.

Comment

How can you claim to not be racist?
                            How can you claim he is racist? So far you've been only using racist accusations that an entire race could be racist.

The only "racist" thing he did was that one joke which he only said to counter your racism to point out how stupidly racist it was.

Comment

How can you claim he is racist?
                              He supports Israel.
                              Originally posted by #83.6666666667 ;n457904
                              Most of the German population is Catholic, but the majority is Protestants.

Comment

How can you claim he is racist? So far you've been only using racist accusations that an entire race could be racist.

The only "racist" thing he did was that one joke which he only said to counter your racism to point out how stupidly racist it was.
                                Hes jewish so course he is racist their entire culture is built on racial supremacy over nonjews since millenia ago when they had that racist "God" that they used to justify slaughtering Canaanites. They still celebrate racist holidays like the Passover which is the slaughtering of Egyptian children, they also practiced a human sacrifice ritual involving only nonjewish children called the blood libel and still lie to this very day about not doing it. It is the simple fact that jews point fingers at nonjews and never at themselves that make their racism apparent. Most americans cant see this racism because for some weird reason these middle eastern people look indistinguishable from white people so they confuse this for "white supremacy". I have noticed my own people keep confusing jews for white people as well.

I posted stuff showing Israelis sterilize black people, while the jew here claims they do it because "blacks are dangerous" which is a racist statement already the truth is the blacks are goyim so its ok for jews to treat them like shit just like Palestinians. Everyone in the home region of jews(the middle east) hates them far more than even European colonist showing they did something to these people but wont fess up to it.
                                Last edited by Duck Butter; January 15th, 2018, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• ShinGaoKaiser
                                  ShinGaoKaiser commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  What about Purim?
                              Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                              Working...
                              X