What would you say to this dream?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you say to this dream?

Last year, around this time, my Sister had been diagnosed with Stage 3 Hodgkins Lymphoma.
    They started treatment right away.

Several months later, I had a dream in which an Archangel appeared to me. Its face was shrouded in shadow, but it was white and in white robes, with swirling wings and Golden rings inside its torso and around itself somehow. It looked like the Archangel Tyrael from the Diablo 2 game.

Inside the Dream, the Archangel spoke to me and said, "We are cancer free."

Then the dream ended.

The next day, I woke up, and my mother told me that day that they had just found out my sister's cancer was cured.

This is proof positive that:
    1) Angels exist.
    2) Multiple ranks of Angels exist.
    3) Miracles Happen.
    Last edited by Wade; November 30th, 2017, 03:43 PM.

I'd say your dream was a product of your worried mind, the angel was literally inspired by the Diablo model you mentioned, and that your sister was coincidentally (and happily, might I add. Glad that worked out) cured.
    Originally posted by Wade
    It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
      I'd say your dream was a product of your worried mind, the angel was literally inspired by the Diablo model you mentioned, and that your sister was coincidentally (and happily, might I add. Glad that worked out) cured.
      And what do you think the probability of all of that happening on the same day would be?

Comment

Wow. If that's really true, then I'm just speechless. I'm glad your sister made a full recovery.

That truly is a miracle.

" The work of the gods is over. "

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post

And what do you think the probability of all of that happening on the same day would be?
          Pretty low, based on the time frame, But multiply that with the number of concerned family members of everyone that has cancer and I feel like it would've happened to several people.

It's also be interesting to know how many times you dreamed about it. Having one dream and one dream a week are very different.

Comment

Pretty low, based on the time frame, But multiply that with the number of concerned family members of everyone that has cancer and I feel like it would've happened to several people.

It's also be interesting to know how many times you dreamed about it. Having one dream and one dream a week are very different.
            In order for it to be prophetic the dream needs to give me supernatural knowledge of an event before I heard of it through natural means.

The dream did that.

Dreaming it after the fact would not be that big of a deal, but dreaming it ahead of time makes it prophetic.

Comment

This is not exactly correct, but close to what I saw, minus the golden rings from my dream, and minus the armor from this image.

Comment

Interesting, the way I originally spelled archangel is correct. I wonder why I changed it to the wrong spelling?

Comment

If angels really look like that then that's badass

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post
                    If angels really look like that then that's badass
                    They really look like that, except the sword is on fire.

Comment

They really look like that, except the sword is on fire.
                      Dude fire swords are the best kind of swords. I like their style.

Comment

In order for it to be prophetic the dream needs to give me supernatural knowledge of an event before I heard of it through natural means.

The dream did that.

Dreaming it after the fact would not be that big of a deal, but dreaming it ahead of time makes it prophetic.
                        I'm order for it to be prophetic is has to come from a higher being. You can't really prove it came from anywhere other than your own subconscious wishing for something to be true.

Comment

I'm order for it to be prophetic is has to come from a higher being. You can't really prove it came from anywhere other than your own subconscious wishing for something to be true.
                          If that were the case it would still be a miracle...

Comment

If that were the case it would still be a miracle...
                            I mean, yeah, but I'd call it a miracle with or without any dreams.

Depending on whether 'miracle' means 'unlikely but good thing' or 'God made something good happen' I guess.

Comment

Shut the fuck up.
                              Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                              Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

I mean to the dream though.
                                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

__
                                  Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
                                  haha more like a nightmare
                                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n484295
                                  Woah dude, take a step back. Let's not get into slut shaming here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Pink View Post
                                    __

Lies, lies, all lies.

" The work of the gods is over. "

Comment

I've had something happen to me like this, but far less serious than your situation, and it involved a disappearing thing out of bartering for something else. But yeah.. your sister must have been a really strong fighter, you should give the person more credit than the miracle mechanic imo. Though there is sometimes no other way to rationalize these things, so anything is possible.

Comment

Miracles are just unlikely good things I assume? like.. a town being wrecked and killed by a tornado, but one baby is fine.. how lucky.. aand possibly traumatizing for the kid in the long run maybe.

Comment

Working...
                                        X