Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this prove or DISprove the existence of God????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snap View Post

As a Christian studying ministry, it's a great movie for a laugh but that's as far as it goes.
    What goes into Ministry, exactly? Kinda curious to know
    Never forgetti

Originally posted by Kaijin_Style
    Also do me a favor and don't kill yourself. I like to watch my enemies suffer an agonizing death but ya know since you are in mexico, seeing you bitch and whine about your feelings is the next best thing. Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

What goes into Ministry, exactly? Kinda curious to know
      Biblical theology, hermeneutics, usually a couple years of Greek and Hebrew, and church administration classes, to outline some of the undergrad stuff.

Comment

As a Christian studying ministry, it's a great movie for a laugh but that's as far as it goes.
        You've been studying ministry for 4 years now.

Comment

• Snap
          Snap commented
          Editing a comment
          That's right, and I'll need at least six more.

The atheist dies in the street after getting run over and people celebrate this fact.
        That's how I'll die.

Comment

Biblical theology, hermeneutics, usually a couple years of Greek and Hebrew, and church administration classes, to outline some of the undergrad stuff.
          Greek and Hebrew... Yikes, lol. I can see the point, I suppose, but I didn't see that coming.

What's the end goal? Are you gonna go for being a preacher?
          Never forgetti

Also do me a favor and don't kill yourself. I like to watch my enemies suffer an agonizing death but ya know since you are in mexico, seeing you bitch and whine about your feelings is the next best thing. Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Greek and Hebrew... Yikes, lol. I can see the point, I suppose, but I didn't see that coming.

What's the end goal? Are you gonna go for being a preacher?
            I guess some form of itinerant ministry. Like a Billy Graham kinda meme.

Comment

I guess some form of itinerant ministry. Like a Billy Graham kinda meme.
              Seems like a fun time if you can make it work. I wonder if adjusting to new crowds would be weird though.
              Never forgetti

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
                Pic related:

Discuss.
                I love that movie.

Comment

Hmm, so you're a christian. Is it okay if I ask you some questions?

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

I love that movie.
                    Cuz it's so bad it's good...?

I mean, it didn't get very good reception, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Cuz it's so bad it's good...?

I mean, it didn't get very good reception, apparently.
                      Why?

Comment

Why?
                        "I mean, it didn't get very good reception, apparently."

Comment

"I mean, it didn't get very good reception, apparently."
                          No. Why are you like this?

Comment

No. Why are you like this?
                            I'm just asking if you treated the movie the way most other people seemed to. But, I guess not.

So, why ya like da movie?

Comment

I'm just asking if you treated the movie the way most other people seemed to. But, I guess not.

So, why ya like da movie?
                              Nobody likes that movie, nobody. Obviously my comment was a joke.

Comment

Nobody likes that movie, nobody. Obviously my comment was a joke.
                                I love that movie.
                                Dayum son, much joke, much messing around. So articulate. So punchline. It was obviously a joke even though it just qualifies as fucking around rather than a straight up joke, but nvm dat.

Mah badz brozki, I fuzzed up.
                                Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; November 10th, 2017, 03:51 PM.

Comment

But judging from what you're saying, it's probably the "Hurr durr, god's so shit, god's so evil, god's so [insert more strawman/made up and simplified views of god here]" type portrayal which is just stupid propaganda to try and make atheists look bad.
                                  I mean......religious people are often portrayed by their extreme stereotypes.So I don't see that much of a problem with taking the piss out of Atheists.

Comment

If God doesn't exist then who fought Beerus in the Battle of Gods?

Comment

Originally posted by Timeless Writer View Post
                                      If God doesn't exist then who fought Beerus in the Battle of Gods?
                                      Goku Black

Comment

Originally posted by blah View Post

I mean......religious people are often portrayed by their extreme stereotypes.So I don't see that much of a problem with taking the piss out of Atheists.
                                        Just because one group can be portrayed by extreme stereotypes doesn't mean portraying other groups by their extreme stereotypes is justified.
                                        Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; November 11th, 2017, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                        Auto-Saved
                                        x
                                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                        Working...
                                        X