Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this prove or DISprove the existence of God????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this prove or DISprove the existence of God????

Pic related:

Discuss.
    Last edited by Oneiros; November 9th, 2017, 12:38 AM.

Yes. Those millions of dollars all came from trees. Trees made by God.

God made that $62.6 million.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
      Yes. Those millions of dollars all came from trees. Trees made by God.

God made that $62.6 million.
      Irrefutable logic. Then again, how can God be real if you just rekt God in a debate

Comment

I always feel bad for Christians, hands down they are the most exploited consumers in the world. Every film they get is about how other people who are minding their own business are somehow destroying the moral fabric of America. I wish I was a worse person, being a preacher seems like a good hustle.
        "Working-class poor better keep your alarm set, streets too loud to ever hear freedom ring, say evacuate your sleep, it's dangerous to dream."

Comment

One of the best films of our time, surpassed only by its sublime sequel. :}

Comment

• Oneiros
            Oneiros commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll pretend this was a "Dislike" because Ciddy messed up and got rid of best feature (i.e., God is dead). :[[[

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
          Irrefutable logic. Then again, how can God be real if you just rekt God in a debate
          God should just stick to vs debating instead.
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
          Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
            I always feel bad for Christians, hands down they are the most exploited consumers in the world. Every film they get is about how other people who are minding their own business are somehow destroying the moral fabric of America. I wish I was a worse person, being a preacher seems like a good hustle.
            Ah, but is it really even hustling if that money is used to spread the word of GOD to even more GODless heathens yet?
            Last edited by Oneiros; November 9th, 2017, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Ah, but is it really even hustling if that money is used to spread the word of GOD to even more GODless heathens yet?
              How i'm going to be after the congregation pays for my new Benz

"Working-class poor better keep your alarm set, streets too loud to ever hear freedom ring, say evacuate your sleep, it's dangerous to dream."

Comment

How i'm going to be after the congregation pays for my new Benz
                Best part? Writing said Benz off as a "business expense" because you need it to reach your next batch of suckers congregation*.

Comment

God is still around, he's just in hiding. I'm waiting to find out if Castiel can find him in time with Dean's amulet

Comment

Best part? Writing said Benz off as a "business expense" because you need it to reach your next batch of suckers congregation*.
                    It really is the ultimate hustle, you aren't paying any taxes and there is an endless supply of customers looking to buy hope. When it comes to the movies you can make a piece of shit film on a "made for TV" budget but since there are so many Christians you will always make a profit. You cant lose...... I mean besides all that eternal damnation stuff.

Comment

Totally proves it. After all, according to the movie, all atheists don't actually not believe in God, they just hate him.

I should give it a rewatch just to see if it reaches so-bad-it's-good levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
                        After all, according to the movie, all atheists don't actually not believe in God, they just hate him.
                        Where did that notion come from, exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                          Where did that notion come from, exactly?
                          The professor in the movie was opposed to God not because of a lack of evidence, but because he was simply hateful towards him. It undermines the point of atheism.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post

The professor in the movie was opposed to God not because of a lack of evidence, but because he was simply hateful towards him. It undermines the point of atheism.
                            Well, there are situations in which being an atheist/converting to one which can make the subject a little bit of a touchy or volatile one. I remember that when I converted to atheism I was pretty upset because after looking into it, I kind of felt lied to. I was also 12/13 when it happened.

Even more upsetting was the fact I kept on getting singled out at church for stuff afterward, which sucked because I was the only atheist in the room, lol. Recently, though, I've become a bit more open about religion, or at least some of its aspects (although I still don't believe in one).

But judging from what you're saying, it's probably the "Hurr durr, god's so shit, god's so evil, god's so [insert more strawman/made up and simplified views of god here]" type portrayal which is just stupid propaganda to try and make atheists look bad.

I hope too many people aren't seriously falling for that shit, lol.

Comment

I wish I was a worse person, being a preacher seems like a good hustle.
                              Kenneth Copeland - Net Worth $760 Million
                              Pat Robertson - Net Worth $100 Million
                              Benny Hinn - Net Worth $42 Million
                              Joel Osteen - Net Worth $40 Million
                              Creflo Dollar - Net Worth $27 Million

I'd say you can make yourself a good penny from it if you're charismatic enough.

Comment

I am kinda curious about this, if not just to see how biased it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Cold Loki View Post
                                  As a Christian studying ministry, it's a great movie for a laugh but that's as far as it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Cold Loki View Post
                                    The atheist dies in the street after getting run over and people celebrate this fact.
                                    Never forgetti

Originally posted by Kaijin_Style
                                    Also do me a favor and don't kill yourself. I like to watch my enemies suffer an agonizing death but ya know since you are in mexico, seeing you bitch and whine about your feelings is the next best thing. Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

• Thar
                                      Thar commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Lol

s-sorry

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                    Auto-Saved
                                    x
                                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                    Working...
                                    X