Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some of you are alt right

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Some of you are alt right

    and by some of you i mean all of you
    Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382


    #2
    Nuh-uh
    Originally posted by Oneiros
    In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

    Comment


      #3
      Don't go to school tomorrow
      Originally posted by Wade
      It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

      Originally posted by Wade
      I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

      Comment


        #4
        Well I do hate black people
        Originally posted by Wade;n484984
        As Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

        Comment


          #5
          The kids are alt right
          The kids are alt right

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Max View Post
            Well I do hate black people
            Yeah, me too.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Max View Post
              Well I do hate black people
              black haters unite

              Comment


                #8
                Mommy's alt right
                Daddy's alt right
                They just seem a little weird
                Originally posted by Wade
                It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

                Originally posted by Wade
                I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Cid View Post

                  Yeah, me too.
                  You are from alabama I expected as much. Alabama citizens hate blacks and toothbrushes

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

                    You are from alabama I expected as much. Alabama citizens hate blacks and toothbrushes
                    And gays, definitely can't forget the gays. We hate them as much as we do blacks.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Cid View Post

                      And gays, definitely can't forget the gays. We hate them as much as we do blacks.
                      you need to see this movie then.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                        you need to see this movie then.
                        I don't know. Too many darkies in it.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Cid View Post

                          I don't know. Too many darkies in it.
                          Wont watch a black movie but will pass a law that lets you marry your cousin. You alabamaians give floridians a run for their money.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

                            Wont watch a black movie but will pass a law that lets you marry your cousin. You alabamaians give floridians a run for their money.
                            At least nobody here was arrested for trying to sell tickets to heaven, amirite?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Cid View Post

                              At least nobody here was arrested for trying to sell tickets to heaven, amirite?
                              Keyword here being "arrested".
                              Originally posted by Wade
                              It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

                              Originally posted by Wade
                              I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                we're too liberal for that

                                Comment


                                  #17

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Day of the Rake soon.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
                                      The Comic continued:
                                      The Lib: "Well, if you think I'm some Marxist, I'll just...BE ONE!"
                                      The Con (with an SS uniform): "Finally being honest are we!?"
                                      The Lib (putting on an NKVD uniform): "I really hate to do this, I really do..."
                                      In the next panel, the two proceed to fight DBZ style by slapping each other repeatedly, over and over and over and over.
                                      Antifa comes in and backs the Lib. Richard Spencer brought some of his cronies to assist the Con, but Antifa's there, so he silently applauds in the distance in the hopes he is not noticed and punched again.

                                      Comment

                                      Working...
                                      X