Syria gasses 40 people, or so.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syria gasses 40 people, or so.

I wonder how big Trump's military strike is going to be this time? They said on FOX news that last year the 59 tomahawks destroyed about 15% of Assad's airforce. Maybe we should launch about 250 missiles this time.

Originally posted by Wade View Post
    I wonder how big Trump's military strike is going to be this time? They said on FOX news that last year the 59 tomahawks destroyed about 15% of Assad's airforce. Maybe we should launch about 250 missiles this time.
    Lol, the US had to alert Russia who is an ally to Syria that we were bombing that airstrip to avoid killing any of their personnel. Russia warned Syria, the only thing those missiles destroyed was shit Assad didn't care about. Syria was using that same airstrip a week after the attack.
    Dennis: Charlie can't read.

Frank: He'll adapt.

Dennis: He'll adapt to reading?

Comment

were they good or bad people?
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n484295
      Woah dude, take a step back. Let's not get into slut shaming here.

Comment

Louay u aight bruh

Comment

You know each of those missiles costed at least 1 million in tax dollars right? Just want to go ahead and flush away a quarter of a billion of dollars to a country no one in the US cares about over, doing shit that every other 3rd world dictator does (kills their own people).

It is amusing you want to encourage Trump to attack other countries when he ran on the ideology of America first and that he wouldn't start wars or get involved in global politics but here you are pushing for that.

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
          I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

Apparently most of the victims are women and children.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
              You know each of those missiles costed at least 1 million in tax dollars right? Just want to go ahead and flush away a quarter of a billion of dollars to a country no one in the US cares about over, doing shit that every other 3rd world dictator does (kills their own people).

It is amusing you want to encourage Trump to attack other countries when he ran on the ideology of America first and that he wouldn't start wars or get involved in global politics but here you are pushing for that.
              I'd Teddy Roosevelt them, "Speak softly, but carry a big stick."

Yeah, I'd bomb the hell out of Syria now. And I'd bomb Iran for supporting them and Hezbollah.

I didn't vote for Trump for the reasons you think. I voted for Trump as a vote against Hilary Clinton, and because Trump believes in reprisal for war.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
                Louay u aight bruh
                unfortunately
                wonder what unused facility they're gonna bomb this time

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post

unfortunately
                  wonder what unused facility they're gonna bomb this time
                  could save a killing on demolition costs tbh

Comment

How about no if we really want escalation of force...?

If we're going to be launching more explosives at shit to support a side, at least leave it mostly to the artillery.

I don't hear as much civilian casualties from (our) artillery, and even if we do have the same amount of civilian casualties from switching to it more, artillery seems like it would be still able to get more enemies killed proportional to the civilian casualties; still bad, but from what I've looked into real quickly, it seems to be a better option, (it also has a precision-guided option, but I don't know how much we've used it). In addition, it's not as costly. As Kajin said, that shit costs a million a piece. Arty? Something like 1,000 a shell (for unguided rounds, the most used).

35,000 shells: 35.000,000 dollars.
                    Your option: 250,000,000 dollars.

I don't approve of most of our involvement in the outside, but if we're going to fuck around, let's at least choose the best options-

"GET OUT!"

Well I'd love that, but most of the time we've done that after the Korean War, that seems to do more harm than good. Better to start off bad and end good, than start off bad and end bad.
                    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; April 9th, 2018, 06:28 PM.

Originally posted by #83.6666666667
                    2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

How about no if we really want escalation of force...?

If we're going to be launching more explosives at shit to support a side, at least leave it mostly to the artillery.

I don't hear as much civilian casualties from (our) artillery, and even if we do have the same amount of civilian casualties from switching to it more, artillery seems like it would be still able to get more enemies killed proportional to the civilian casualties; still bad, but from what I've looked into real quickly, it seems to be a better option, (it also has a precision-guided option, but I don't know how much we've used it). In addition, it's not as costly. As Kajin said, that shit costs a million a piece. Arty? Something like 1,000 a shell (for unguided rounds, the most used).

35,000 shells: 35.000,000 dollars.
                      Your option: 250,000,000 dollars.

I don't approve of most of our involvement in the outside, but if we're going to fuck around, let's at least choose the best options-

"GET OUT!"

Well I'd love that, but most of the time we've done that after the Korean War, that seems to do more harm than good. Better to start off bad and end good, than start off bad and end bad.
                      Can't use artillery while the enemy has an air force. We'd have to destroy their air power anyway if we planned on using artillery.

Comment

FOX news
                        lol

Comment

Can't use artillery while the enemy has an air force. We'd have to destroy their air power anyway if we planned on using artillery.
                          Then get the Air Force on the job to bomb the aircraft while they're down on the ground. They can cost a lot, but much less than tomahawks. Guided bombs cost significantly less than tomahawks as well.
                          Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; April 9th, 2018, 07:00 PM.

Originally posted by #83.6666666667
                          2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

Comment

Damn I legit feel bad for syria. It is like a mini battlegrounds for a world war. Shit is crazy outside interference has turned that place hell on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
                              Damn I legit feel bad for syria. It is like a mini battlegrounds for a world war. Shit is crazy outside interference has turned that place hell on earth.
                              Let's see, there's like 3 different islamic rebel factions involved.
                              We got the Syrians, Iranians, and Russians
                              We Got the U.S. which is supporting the Kurds (who are the "enemy" to Russia and Iran).
                              Soon Great Britain and France will get involved with this chemical weapons attack having happened again.

Looks like the Book of Daniel called this right...Syria split 4 ways and the "Kingdom of Greecia" (Europe and U.S.) flying in to smite the Syrians.

Yeah, it could start WWIII if some "friendly fire" hits the wrong people.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Then get the Air Force on the job to bomb the aircraft while they're down on the ground. They can cost a lot, but much less than tomahawks. Guided bombs cost significantly less than tomahawks as well.
                                We don't have an aircraft carrier in the region, but we can use airbases at our allies to refuel our bombers, and just fly them around the world. I don't know how many stealth bombers we can deploy to a strike in syria, but 1 destroyer plus the U.S., Britain, and France working together can take down a lot of targets in a single night. I don't know if the destroyer can get close enough to use the artillery guns, because there may be mines in the water offshore.

I think we'll probably strike tomorrow night. This happened on such short notice that there may not be time to strike tonight.

Comment

France will go along with the U.S. and U.K. because chemical weapons were used. If not for chemical weapons you'd never get France to agree to an air strike.

Comment

I'd Teddy Roosevelt them, "Speak softly, but carry a big stick."

Yeah, I'd bomb the hell out of Syria now. And I'd bomb Iran for supporting them and Hezbollah.

I didn't vote for Trump for the reasons you think. I voted for Trump as a vote against Hilary Clinton, and because Trump believes in reprisal for war.
                                    So utterly brainwashed.

Comment

Originally posted by King Solomon View Post

So utterly brainwashed.
                                      Isn't it funny how half of Trumps supporters voted for him because they think he will be a bad ass who bombs anyone that steps out of line and the other half voted for him because they thought he would be a non interventionist and both these groups are adamant in their support for him for those reasons. It's almost like he ran on multiple conflicting platforms so the retards who voted for him could pick and choose what they wanted to hear.
                                      Dennis: Charlie can't read.

Frank: He'll adapt.

Dennis: He'll adapt to reading?

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Isn't it funny how half of Trumps supporters voted for him because they think he will be a bad ass who bombs anyone that steps out of line and the other half voted for him because they thought he would be a non interventionist and both these groups are adamant in their support for him for those reasons. It's almost like he ran on multiple conflicting platforms so the retards who voted for him could pick and choose what they wanted to hear.
                                        Don't talk about my president like that. He is going to build that wall and it will be great. It will be called the great wall of america. It's going to fix all our problems.

Comment

Working...
                                        X