Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Korea agrees to stop testing nukes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, we don't need to be painting the U.S. as the villain here. Let's not forget that Kim is a murderer.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post
      Hey, we don't need to be painting the U.S. as the villain here. Let's not forget that Kim is a murderer.
      83 is a Communist, so of course only the US is at fault for the tensions. And don't get me wrong, Trumples isn't ideal for the job, but acting like only the US got us here is incredibly silly.

On top of that, for all the hostility we've presented (usually nothing more than a fly-by of a plane or helicopter, BTW), North Korea has actively gone out of its way to abduct people from South Korea and Japan (something like a few hundred), our allies, on top of flying missiles over Japan for the hell of it (and constantly threatening to blow up countries for pretty much no good reason), and there was even an incident where North Korea shelled some place in South Korea, killing some people. In addition, he consistently ignores why we treat North Korea the way we do. Hint; it wasn't the US that started the Korean War.

You can't criticize the US for being "hostile" while simultaneously letting Kim off the hook (or acting like he just dindu nuffin).

It doesn't work that way.
      Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; March 9th, 2018, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Let's not forget that the N. Koreans freaking commit atrocities against their own people. The list of wrongs the regime gets away with is sickening. It's like Saddam Hussein on steroids.

Torture, rape, extermination.

This person and his entire political party need to be removed if possible.

Comment

Regime Change can work. Look at Iraq and Afghanistan. It cost us a lot of resources to do that, but also look at Libya; Regime Change in Libya was as simple as bombing Ghadaffi's military and the people themselves rebelled against him. We didnt' even need boots on the ground in Libya to get the change we wanted.

I think Regime Change can be accomplished in North Korea through a bombing campaign. If you bomb enough of the communist party's government structures, and bomb enough of their tanks and artillery, the moderates of the nation have a chance to take control.

This is the most evil regime remaining in the world, and I don't think our demands should be limited to merely de-nuclearization. I think we need human rights demands, and that means a full regime change.

Tell China we'll trade them N. Korean coal at cost if they agree to stay out of the conflict.
          Last edited by Wade; March 9th, 2018, 11:40 AM.

Comment

I would install COIL and THEL lasers, in addition to conventional anti-missile packages (Patriots, etc). Install more of these in both S. Korea and Japan, and retrofit our Destroyers with COIL in addition to the ones on the 747s. We can shoot down most of their artillery and short/medium ranged missiles with these systems if this goes to military action.

Comment

Stock Market is way, way up today. I'm pretty sure this is about the N. Korean news, but I guess we'll find out.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

83 is a Communist, so of course only the US is at fault for the tensions. And don't get me wrong, Trumples isn't ideal for the job, but acting like only the US got us here is incredibly silly.

On top of that, for all the hostility we've presented (usually nothing more than a fly-by of a plane or helicopter, BTW), North Korea has actively gone out of its way to abduct people from South Korea and Japan (something like a few hundred), our allies, on top of flying missiles over Japan for the hell of it (and constantly threatening to blow up countries for pretty much no good reason), and there was even an incident where North Korea shelled some place in South Korea, killing some people. In addition, he consistently ignores why we treat North Korea the way we do. Hint; it wasn't the US that started the Korean War.

You can't criticize the US for being "hostile" while simultaneously letting Kim off the hook (or acting like he just dindu nuffin).

It doesn't work that way.
                When did I ever say that the North Korean government isn't bad? That's right, never.

You portray me as saying North Korea "dindu nuffin" (eventhough I never said this) while trying to present US hostilities to North Korea as minimal as flying close to it. I mean I can't even. There is such a lack of knowledge on your part with malicious attempts to downplay US crimes and aggression on North Korea while completely slandering me.

The facts are there, the US was the one that started the Korean war, they leveled North Korea to rubble to the point there were no targets left to hit so they destroyed damns (international war crime), has retained blockades on North Korea, is using rhetoric of war which is taken very seriously by people in NK, has military bases all around them, and constantly has military drills on their border which NK also takes very seriously.

All facts lead to the conclusion that the US is responsible for starting and maintaining this conflict alive.

Comment

Kim Jong Un to China: Will denuclearize with some conditions.

It looks like the additional economic sanctions has really put the hurt on N. Korea this time.

He could be lying, but if he is not lying at least this is better than two leaders threatening to nuke one another.

Comment

Im glad the koreans think they have a shot at this. They are the primitive releatives of japan...

they are not a threat.

we need to be eyeing the real threat... the chinese

Comment

Working...
                    X