nazism discussion thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helly View Post

You mean the single speech where he praised Pepe and practically no one returned his Roman salute? Yea, that was very obviously a (cringey) mock speech.

Jordan Peterson and Lindsay Shepherd immediately come to mind. I mean, you've been on here calling him a sort of shady character with some sort of bias against trans people, yet you've provided absolutely nothing as proof. I'm on Google and I can't find anything that points to him being transphobic to even the slightest degree. Why is that? Hasn't JP been recording all of his lectures for the past several years and uploaded them to Youtube? Why is it so hard to find anything where this guy says something a bit iffy about trans, then? It should be a fucking cakewalk.
    I mean the speeches, the marches where he proudly marches alongside other wannabe nazis chanting nazi slogans, the time he and a dozen other alt-righters roman saluted during a rendition of america the beautiful, frequent use nazi propaganda rhetoric like "lügenpresse", and his unapologetic anti-semitism. Also "practically no one", the half dozen people who were saluting is still far too many and thats not counting the many who were enthusiatically clapping for him.

I feel like your trying to change the subject. This is a 'nazism' discussion thread and we're in the middle of a debate on whether or not this jew hating white nationalist/supremacist is a neo-nazi and you suddenly bring up my opinions of jordan peterson.

Comment

Look at this war fetishist playing morality police

Comment

Originally posted by -Person- View Post
        I mean the speeches, the marches where he proudly marches alongside other wannabe nazis chanting nazi slogans, the time he and a dozen other alt-righters roman saluted during a rendition of america the beautiful, frequent use nazi propaganda rhetoric like "lügenpresse", and his unapologetic anti-semitism. Also "practically no one", the half dozen people who were saluting is still far too many and thats not counting the many who were enthusiatically clapping for him.

I feel like your trying to change the subject. This is a 'nazism' discussion thread and we're in the middle of a debate on whether or not this jew hating white nationalist/supremacist is a neo-nazi and you suddenly bring up my opinions of jordan peterson.
        I think Helly thinks that your odd opinion on Jordan Peterson damages your credibility when it comes to Spencer (seemingly irrational, as you have not justified how he's "transphobic" when confronted with the question).

Originally posted by #83.6666666667
        2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

Comment

What do trannys have to do with anything, your secret fetishes are showing

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

This sounds exactly like the arguments I've seen people make for Trump being a Nazi or Fascist and shit, and it seemed like it was implying Trump had Nazi-lite flowing through his veins with the phrasing, lol.

Sorry, Gamefaqs' Politics section permanently traumatized me. :(

Also, you gonna explain da Peterson thing...?
            Ziku asked if people unironically think trumps base is majority 'nazis' and im saying no, but his rhetoric is attractive to those kinds of people. I personally think is an overly eager nationalist who's also a kooky old bigot, but i dont think hes actively supporting white supremacy.but yeah the point i was trying to make is that things like praising marine le pen, wanting to ban all muslims, and (accidentally) retweeting alt right memes tends to get them in your corner. I dont think hes doing it deliberately or that the actions of the wackjobs who that sorta thing appeals speak for all of his supporters.

The politics of gamer sites tend to be pretty damn toxic.

I am but not in this thread and im kinda confused by how worked up people get over him. I dont hate the guy but i dont like him or see why he gets treated as if he is some kind of moral authority. Im still planning on just making thread to clarify my problems with the guy but its gonna be a while since I work full time and need to keep up at least 3.5 gpa to stay in my program.

Comment

I think Helly thinks that your odd opinion on Jordan Peterson damages your credibility when it comes to Spencer (seemingly irrational, as you have not justified how he's "transphobic" when confronted with the question).
              And i think that his inability to be critical of anything related to ethno nationalism damages his credibility, but thats not a reason to substitute an unrelated topic for an actually argument. The topic is nazism and im not about to spend the next 15 pages and several hours of my time having an argument over something that has absolutely nothing to do with that.

Comment

Originally posted by dan
                Of course ProGamer13, in all his autistic and entirely cut off from reality glory is supporting Nazism, because "communists" Do you're parents know you sympathize with radical ideologies?

I would deflect everything I say too, If I was you

My ability to think could be cut off at the knees, tied at the neck and drug through the woods on the back of an ATV and it would still be an endless amount more than enough to deal with you intellect signalling spergchilds

Haha is that a meme dude you're fuckin lit bro, I don't see why anyone would want to put you up for adoption

Look at this war fetishist playing morality police

What do trannys have to do with anything, your secret fetishes are showing
                Here we see a prime example of a Ginger in its natural state of mind; enraged and aggressive. This is not new, as previously the Ginger has engaged in all manners of angry behavior against any and all around him for the past months.

There are many explanations for this peculiar behavior from Gingers. A recent analysis from whatiswrongwithgingers.com has hypothesized that the harsh red hair of Gingers acts as a stimulant for the emotions of Gingers, usually slight aggravation all the way up to active aggression against other innocent people. However, there has been several cases of Gingers with very light red hair and a large presence of freckles continuously engaging in a negative mental attitude, even though their aggression should technically be minimized due to the lighter presence of red in the hair, so this explanation does not hold up.

Another analysis from doctorsforfixinggingers.org concluded that it was the freckles. Their odd shape, their odd prominence on the facial features of Gingers could potentially spark bouts of anger within the Ginger that has these mysterious marks. But once more, the presence of Gingers with harsh red hair, and no freckles, also debunks this explanation, due to their consistent tendencies towards hostile interactions with others.

However, the most accepted explanation is quite simply that Gingers are born without souls. According to dogingershavesouls.gov, 90% of the traits that reveal themselves for people with souls, such as happiness, contentment, joy, and other such positive emotions, are simply not expressed by Gingers as often, and their proclivity to positive emotions at any given moment has an air of falsehood to it, like it's an attempt to cover up something the Ginger is hiding. However, there is a lack of certainty from the researchers in regards to the soul status of Gingers (lacking, or not lacking a soul), as they feel it is simply "a little far fetched."

Any treatments in regards to the Ginger and its tendencies have been for naught. Drugs, electro-therapy, normal therapy, physical therapy, dogs, cats, brain surgery, etc, have all failed to cure the Ginger of its strange condition. We have attempted to mold schools to secretly adhere to the minds of Gingers in the hope that they would come out a healthy individual that fully cooperates with society, but this attempt at a solution, alas, brought no progress on the part of the condition afflicting Gingers.

Overall, it is a mystery as to what triggers the Gingers, particular at any given moment for whatever a Ginger spots, and the cure is even more of a mystery. Perhaps one day we will be able to diagnose the Ginger's problem and identify a solution to, what is likely, immense suffering on the part of the Ginger. But until then, in the mean time, we will simply have to further study the unknown, and analyse its strange features. A cure must be out there somewhere for Gingers and their condition. Hopefully...it doesn't take forever to find it...
                Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 13th, 2018, 01:14 AM.

2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

Comment

Also...

J peth, I think you and Shob have finally found something you two disagree on, lol.
                  I'd point out his use of the word 'why' makes the difference between his statement and others along those lines. As I can see it as understandable why people see it as socially acceptable to assault someone for their point of view, my problem is that it goes against my principles and my stance is that it shouldn't be done and that I'd prefer it to not be socially acceptable.

Though I do think we have a difference of opinion on if they should be allowed to speak. People also conflate my view as thinking that if I were the owner of a platform I would provide that platform to nazis, to be clear I would not allow a neo-nazi to speak on my television program if I were to own one. Just the same that I wouldn't allow for an anarcho-communist nor an anarcho-capitalist to speak on it either unless I were making an exception to the rule for specific instances. The problem I mostly have is with it being in public and there being physical assault. Not to mention the hypocrisy of those who are advocating for violence.

I mean even when the discussion first came up I was somewhat content with EOTS's view of 'I won't encourage it but I won't be upset by it' as that's at least a neutral stance and I can live with that.

Comment

I didn't mean you, Kajin.

I meant that "Punch a Nazi," in general, took a bad turn with Trump supporters getting punched out of nowhere because of the extra ad Hitlerum back during the election and whatnot.

Fuck, I even saw a person on another site saying that MAGA hats were a symbol of Nazism, so MAGA hat bearers needed to be punched too, along with all of the other scenes of violence against Trump supporters that we saw in the election.

I'm not making that shit up. It might have started out as a funny scene of Spencer getting a nice knock to the head, but...it started to get pretty ridiculous later on...
                    Are you forgetting that Trump advocated for violence at his rallies? He said he would pay their legal fees. He told people throw others out. If you are going to bring him in here, you gotta know that he contradicts everything and has been on both sides of every argument.

So let's not bring him or his followers in here.

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                    I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Theory View Post
                      Honestly I don't understand why the Nazis are the defacto face of evil.

Communism has far worse monsters. Not that I'm excusing the Nazis, they were horrible.
                      Do people deny the evils Communism has done?

Comment

Originally posted by J peth View Post

I'd point out his use of the word 'why' makes the difference between his statement and others along those lines. As I can see it as understandable why people see it as socially acceptable to assault someone for their point of view, my problem is that it goes against my principles and my stance is that it shouldn't be done and that I'd prefer it to not be socially acceptable.

Though I do think we have a difference of opinion on if they should be allowed to speak. People also conflate my view as thinking that if I were the owner of a platform I would provide that platform to nazis, to be clear I would not allow a neo-nazi to speak on my television program if I were to own one. Just the same that I wouldn't allow for an anarcho-communist nor an anarcho-capitalist to speak on it either unless I were making an exception to the rule for specific instances. The problem I mostly have is with it being in public and there being physical assault. Not to mention the hypocrisy of those who are advocating for violence.

I mean even when the discussion first came up I was somewhat content with EOTS's view of 'I won't encourage it but I won't be upset by it' as that's at least a neutral stance and I can live with that.
                        ...lets put it this way...

If I'm a judge. And a defendant comes before my bench on simple assault charges for taking a swing at a motherfucker.

And the Defendant says: "I punched that man because he's a Nazi. He was marching in a Nazi rally and waving Nazi flags and saying Nazi stuff. So I hit him."

And the Victim gets up in Court, boasts that hes a proud Nazi, and asserts that he was assaulted for engaging in protected speech.

I'm not dismissing the charges--an assault's an assault. But I'm giving Defendant the lightest slap-on-wrist, minimum fine, no-jail-time sentence I'm allowed to give under court rules.

Comment

• #83.6666666667
                          #83.6666666667 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'll punch the Nazi, you defend me, and Trump pays for the sue. Oh wait he meant if you punch a protestor he'll "pay".

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

Are you forgetting that Trump advocated for violence at his rallies? He said he would pay their legal fees. He told people throw others out. If you are going to bring him in here, you gotta know that he contradicts everything and has been on both sides of every argument.

So let's not bring him or his followers in here.
                        I completely forgot about all the times he encouraged his fans to hit protesters. Its amazing how much this man can get away with.

Comment

Do people like Shob and Kajin realize that punching the Nazi only muddies the waters when it comes to dealing with them...? :/
                          No. It doesn't muddle the waters. No matter how much you think it does. What a True Nazi wants is a nation for his race and to remove all minorities through brute force and if lucky, lethal force. There is no civilized message he speaks. There is no political insight to his message. There is no negotiating or dealing making. There is no changing this person's mind, it has become a way of life of them. You ever tried convincing a Christian/Catholic that God isn't real? That bottomless faith, that unbreakable belief is what Nazis have. There is truly no way of changing their minds.

They see endless conspiracies against them by people who don't even know nor care about their existence. They orchestrate this grand view that multiple governments, in unison, concoct this master plan to oppress them, hide their history, become servants to minorities for past transgressions, and color blind the world so we see everyone as bland, dull and the same. This their world view, their truth.

-------------------------
                          Charles Manson never committed murder but he was capable of convincing others to do it for him. He established a cult following with people around him and had them brutally murder people. This man should never be allowed a platform to speak his mind.

Jim Jones a cult leader managed to get 909 people, 304 of them being children to commit mass suicide. He should never be allowed a platform to speak his mind.

Jeffrey Dahmer is serial killer who would dismembered people and eat them. He was a cannibal. He should never be allowed a platform to speak his mind. Furthermore there are forums online where cannibal wannabes chit chat about eating people while others discuss wanting to beaten by one.

Nazism is all this. It a cult. It is brainwashing people that murder is ok. That the world is against them and that others are so much lesser than they are, that they deserved to be killed like animals and well.. ya know.. people do eat animals.
                          -------------------------

Now to correct; I am not saying Richard Spencer, the Alt-Right, Trump, Trump followers, White Supremacists/nationals, Neo-Nazis are all equal to the scum of the earth that is those 3 killers and WW2 Nazis. I say this to emphasis as strong as I can -- Words have power.

We see it with children who mimic our mannerisms and our words. We see it in music when teenagers mimic the attire and mannerisms of musicians they adore. We see it in adults who blindly follow politicians (left or right!) without doing enough research into the candidate they are supporting. (I am guilty of this too!) To assume words don't have power is FUCKING RETARDED!

And so is giving True Nazis, Neo-Nazis, KKK, or any other hate group (yes including the black/latino hate groups) a platform to speak is asinine. It is counter productive; does nothing good for society; distracts people with petty fights like this one; encourages great divisions in the public; and gets nothing done! Why would you even bother to give any of them the time of day is beyond me.

When Spencer and other white nationalists stop trying to meme; stop trying to be edgy; and stop using symbols that have millions of people's blood on them as a way to get attention for themselves. Then and only then...! Will I bother to sit down and listen to what he has to say.

In the mean time I'm going to enjoy me some Punching nazi memes.

Comment

In the mean time I'm going to enjoy me some Punching nazi memes.

At least this is one thing we can get behind; meming about physically assaulting our worst enemies:

Comment

Some extra ramblings:

RussianCoffeeAddict Would it make you feel better if I stop advocating for Punching Nazis and instead told them to "Kill Yourself". You know handle this the modern way and troll them on facebook, twitter, stalk them around, tell them how much a worthless piece of shit they are, how pathetic they are, etc etc. Would that make you feel better? haha.

Because honestly. There is no string of words I could put together that can express my depth of disgust for racists especially the violent/murderous kind.

Let's not kid ourselves, those in the Alt-Right are not actual Nazis. That's just an insult those in the Left throw at them to shame'em. Funny how it didn't work and they instead tried to appropriate it for themselves. Instead however those in the Alt-Right wish to become Nazis and that is terrifying. That is like someone saying they wish to be a serial killer; that they wish to be a sadistic torturer from medieval times; that they wish the deaths of many including children.

White Power is a noble thing but with bad attempts like KKK and the Nazis you would think that today's generation would have some better sense of reality and avoid falling into the same pitfalls at those two groups. If they could be peaceful like Martin Luther King; be civil and not show up to rallies with firearms; avoid spewing hate against any ethnicity; and definitely not encourage violence like the kind that put dozens in the hospital and killed a woman. Then and only then will people give them the time of day and listen.

Comment

Some extra ramblings:

RussianCoffeeAddict Would it make you feel better if I stop advocating for Punching Nazis and instead told them to "Kill Yourself". You know handle this the modern way and troll them on facebook, twitter, stalk them around, tell them how much a worthless piece of shit they are, how pathetic they are, etc etc. Would that make you feel better? haha.
                                Yes, actually. If you're P.o.S. (in general) I don't care if someone decides to give said P.o.S. a venomous verbal beat down or make fun of them a lot.

EDIT: You know, honestly, "white power" or any kind of "[color] power" sounds less noble and more just begging for conflict, lol. This is the kind of shit you see at racially charged rallies, and not necessarily the good kind. I mean, everyone should be allowed to have pride in who they are, but historically speaking, "white/black/[x] power" is typically more or less a cause for unnecessary provocation than anything. Otherwise, I pretty much agree.
                                Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 13th, 2018, 01:05 AM.

Comment

"Hitler-Lite."

Giving Pinochet way too much cred in the shit department, honestly, lol.

I don't seriously "like" Pinochet. Like Trump, I'm mostly into the memes he produced. From what I've looked into (which isn't that much, but it was also stuff from a guy who lived in the dictatorship, so it's based on a certain level of primary source material), Pinochet was authoritarian and actively squashed instances of active slander against the regime (when false propaganda was released, for example). Which was bad.

On the other hand, he also brought a surprising level of progress to the country that's typically not what you would expect from a dictatorship (reversed the economic failures of Allende and most likely prevented a much worse fate for Chile, along with improving the economy to the point of gaining economic mile stones within the region, like cheap health care, and getting rid of corruption in the economic system at the early years of the regime). I mean, this guy even willingly stepped down to provide a democracy to people, which is NOT what Hitler would have done if given the option. And at least some of the suppression that came from the Pinochet regime was also seemingly in reaction to hard-left paramilitary forces that harassed Chile and the regime after Allende's suicide.

Pinochet honestly seemed like a necessary evil type situation. Not really good, but looking at what was going on under the hard-left leadership ("basic necessities r gay"-Allende), I think perhaps some of the actions Pinochet committed were at least understandable. Others, like actively suppressing slander? Not good. But getting rid of the Commies (da Allende regime)? I think we can agree he did at least some good there.

He's not a Hitler-lite. Even the exaggeratededly evil portrayal of Pinochet is not really "Hitler-lite." Perhaps the Commie purging is similar, but he's far too light on the dictatorship part of things (and the whole racism thing) for me to call him Hitler-lite. I mean, Hitler-lite...slim edition? Sure, but at that point, you've got a lot of other candidates for comparison, lol.
                                  Yeah, well, even Chairman Mao did a few good things during his incumbency, so that's not exactly much consolation, lol.

Of course Pinochet wasn't literally Hitler(-lite). Even Hermann Göring, despite being the second-in-command of the Third Reich and Hitler's appointed successor (before he fell out favor, that is), wasn't literally Hitler. But if Donald John Trump (someone who is borderline retarded and beyond incompetent) can be constantly paralleled with Der Führer, I've no qualms doing the same with Pinochet.
                                  Last edited by Oneiros; February 13th, 2018, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Person- View Post

Which speeches?

Which marches?

You mean where Milo, a flaming homosexual troll who never stops talking about black dick, was singing it at a karaoke? Yea dude that sounds super terrifying and legitimate.

Funny, I'm looking up this lugenpresse debacle and only finding his mock speech.

What exactly has he said that's antisemitic?

Half a dozen, out of how many? Also, I'm just now reviewing the full speech again, and I noticed the funniest thing: Spencer wasn't even giving a salute at the end, he was holding up his glass to toast to Trump. I'm also seeing many "Neo-Nazis" in the comments chastising Spencer for his cringey LARP'ing.

I'm not trying to change the subject at all. We're still talking about the ""Nazis"", but you asked me for specific examples of Canadian institutions engaging in witchhunts and I gave you two cases that got alot of coverage. Now you're just sidestepping the question of slanderous Canadian institutions, since you've bought into the narrative that Peterson harbours some degree of bias against the trans community wholesale. Are you going to admit that you have no actual evidence of Peterson's supposed bigotry? This is relevant to the question, next I'm going to ask you where these lies originated from.
                                    Last edited by Helly; February 13th, 2018, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

Actual Nazis hate Spencer for being a cuck and a Jew apologist
                                      ^^^This is quite true. There are legitimate Nazis that go largely unnoticed because everyone's too busy REEEE'ing over a rather underwhelming ethnonationalist. Which brings me to the other main reason I'm against stiffling the moderates like Spencer: If you do this enough times, you're going to push many more people into the arms of the actual Nazis who have on occasion engaged in mass flagging campaigns to deplatform alt-right figureheads.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

...lets put it this way...

If I'm a judge. And a defendant comes before my bench on simple assault charges for taking a swing at a motherfucker.

And the Defendant says: "I punched that man because he's a Nazi. He was marching in a Nazi rally and waving Nazi flags and saying Nazi stuff. So I hit him."

And the Victim gets up in Court, boasts that hes a proud Nazi, and asserts that he was assaulted for engaging in protected speech.

I'm not dismissing the charges--an assault's an assault. But I'm giving Defendant the lightest slap-on-wrist, minimum fine, no-jail-time sentence I'm allowed to give under court rules.
                                        Honestly that seems fine to me. Especially considering this is the kind of thing that goes on record and harms repeat offenders.

My problem is with encouraging it and people stating that the crimes should be dismissed. I mean there were people actively trying to hide the identity of the guy who punched Spencer because he was a 'hero'. When even if you're okay with punching "nazis", a hit and run punch while covered up like that is kinda a bitch move not worthy of being called 'heroic'. I'd hope we can at least agree to that. I'd at least have some respect for him in the event he was actually confronting Spencer face to face rather than flying in from left field and running off into the distance a moment later while trying to hide who he is.

Comment

Working...
                                        X