Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google is crazy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #81
    Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

    you in phili???

    where u at
    Yea! Born and raised in Philly. I live in the Northeast these days.

    Comment


      #82
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
      Northeast these days.
      muh man; thats where my best bros from NJ live now. (they got a place over on East Dauphin Street)

      Going into visit them this weekend--we'll be at Barcade tomorrow night.

      Comment


        #83
        Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

        muh man; thats where my best bros from NJ live now. (they got a place over on East Dauphin Street)

        Going into visit them this weekend--we'll be at Barcade tomorrow night.
        No shit? Haha..

        See! Jersey folks taking over Philly. Just ain't right.


        That is further south from me though. It looks like to be in the Kensington area. I use to live there on Front street. I now live in the Frankford area. A notch up but really there isn't much difference except it is quieter here thanks to the cemetery across the street from me.

        Comment


          #84
          Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

          ...oh I think we have a few places here where you'd fit right in.

          "Pretty much Alabama"

          Hey, you've got a place for me!

          Comment


            #85
            Originally posted by Cid View Post

            "Pretty much Alabama"

            Hey, you've got a place for me!
            I know a decent place in Chicago where you can move. Cheap rent and kid friendly.

            Comment


              #86
              Originally posted by Issa View Post

              I know a decent place in Chicago where you can move. Cheap rent and kid friendly.
              I don't like cities, honestly. I plan to work at Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, but I'm not going to live in Huntsville. I don't want to deal with all the traffic.

              Comment


                #87
                Originally posted by Cid View Post

                I don't like cities, honestly. I plan to work at Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, but I'm not going to live in Huntsville. I don't want to deal with all the traffic.
                Don't like cities? You some kinda country bumpkin? You have a country accent?

                Comment


                  #88
                  Originally posted by Cid View Post

                  I don't like cities, honestly. I plan to work at Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, but I'm not going to live in Huntsville. I don't want to deal with all the traffic.
                  I could never live more then 15 minutes from where I work, Driving an hour plus to work everyday would drive me crazy.
                  "You couldn't kill it and take it out of me, the ideology this the odyssey, I'm Odysseus, you gotta follow me"

                  Comment


                    #89
                    Originally posted by Issa View Post

                    Don't like cities? You some kinda country bumpkin? You have a country accent?
                    Yes

                    Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

                    I could never live more then 15 minutes from where I work, Driving an hour plus to work everyday would drive me crazy.
                    I'm in a rural area right now, but it still only takes about 20 minutes to get to work. I'd be fine with a 30 or 40 minute commute though. Worth the trade-off for me just to have some peace and quiet at the house and not have to deal with a ton of noisy neighbors.

                    Comment


                      #90
                      Originally posted by Cid View Post

                      Yes



                      I'm in a rural area right now, but it still only takes about 20 minutes to get to work. I'd be fine with a 30 or 40 minute commute though. Worth the trade-off for me just to have some peace and quiet at the house and not have to deal with a ton of noisy neighbors.
                      I'm from inner city Chicago, but I bet my accent is more country than yours.

                      30-40 minute commute? What? It'd take me about 25-30 minutes to walk to my job if, I was walking like a turtle. Why would you do that to yourself? Just get some ear muffs, man.

                      Comment


                        #91
                        Originally posted by Issa View Post

                        I'm from inner city Chicago, but I bet my accent is more country than yours.

                        30-40 minute commute? What? It'd take me about 25-30 minutes to walk to my job if, I was walking like a turtle. Why would you do that to yourself? Just get some ear muffs, man.
                        I dunno man. I sound like I'm from Alabama.

                        And it's all about comfort, dude. If I'm making $120k and getting those plush government benefits, I can afford a 40 minute drive for the comfort. Lol

                        Comment


                          #92
                          Originally posted by Cid View Post

                          I dunno man. I sound like I'm from Alabama.

                          And it's all about comfort, dude. If I'm making $120k and getting those plush government benefits, I can afford a 40 minute drive for the comfort. Lol
                          You think Illinois in its entirety is about as country as Alabama.

                          What do you drive?

                          Comment


                            #93
                            Originally posted by Issa View Post

                            You think Illinois in its entirety is about as country as Alabama.

                            What do you drive?
                            I'd be surprised if that spread to the big cities. Lol

                            I don't drive right now. My Ford Explorer died like 6 months ago and I can't afford to get it fixed. So I've been using my brother's RAM for the past several months.

                            Comment


                              #94
                              Originally posted by Cid View Post

                              I'd be surprised if that spread to the big cities. Lol

                              I don't drive right now. My Ford Explorer died like 6 months ago and I can't afford to get it fixed. So I've been using my brother's RAM for the past several months.
                              You'd be shocked. Go to the westside of Chicago. You hear a lot of country ass accents. Especially among the older people.

                              Six months? Ouch. The only thing worse than woman troubles is car troubles.

                              Comment


                                #95
                                Originally posted by Issa View Post

                                You'd be shocked. Go to the westside of Chicago. You hear a lot of country ass accents. Especially among the older people.

                                Six months? Ouch. The only thing worse than woman troubles is car troubles.
                                It's easy to get a new woman, not so much a new car. Amirite or wat?

                                Comment


                                  #96
                                  Originally posted by Cid View Post

                                  It's easy to get a new woman, not so much a new car. Amirite or wat?
                                  It's actually sad that this is right.

                                  Comment


                                    #97
                                    https://twitter.com/lporiginalg/stat...63016984096768

                                    Comment


                                      #98
                                      Why are you upset? Aren't the same person that thinks companies like Google can fire you whenever they want? If you actually believed it then you wouldn't care about this.

                                      Comment


                                        #99
                                        Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

                                        Why are you upset? Aren't the same person that thinks companies like Google can fire you whenever they want? If you actually believed it then you wouldn't care about this.
                                        You don't get it, he totally believes that companies should be able to fire people for whatever they want no matter what. It's not like he only has an issue now because it is a liberal company firing someone for conservative views, that would make him like a hypocrite and junk.


                                        inb4 I'm just pointing out liberal hypocrisy lolololo
                                        Last edited by EnemyOfDaState; January 13th, 2018, 05:31 PM.
                                        "You couldn't kill it and take it out of me, the ideology this the odyssey, I'm Odysseus, you gotta follow me"

                                        Comment


                                          Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

                                          You don't get it, he totally believes that companies should be able to fire people for whatever they want no matter what. It's not like he only has an issue now because it is a liberal company firing someone for conservative views, that would make him like a hypocrite and junk.


                                          inb4 I'm just pointing out liberal hypocrisy lolololo
                                          I'm actually really interested in hearing Souls reasoning now, lol. Yeah, I think he'll try to weasel himself out of this one by saying he doesn't really care and just found it interesting or some other bs like that.

                                          Comment

                                          Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                          Auto-Saved
                                          x
                                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                          x

                                          Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

                                          Registration Image Refresh Image
                                          Working...
                                          X