Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google is crazy

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11972830

Employees at Google used internal company message boards to advocate political violence, recruit for a hard-line left-wing activist group and even propose public “trials” for ideological opponents, documents filed in court suggest.

The nearly 100 pages of internal emails and message board postings are contained in a class-action lawsuit filed by former employee James Damore in California on Monday, accusing Google of discriminating against white people, men and conservatives.

Damore was the author of a controversial internal memo criticising the tech giant’s “politically correct” diversity policies. He was sacked last year for “perpetuating gender stereotypes” after the memo was leaked to the media and went viral.

Screenshots of messages attached to the complaint show Google employees attacking conservatives and white people, advocating political violence and even sharing “how-to” guides to join Antifa, a violent left-wing anarchist group reportedly classified as “domestic terrorists” by US Homeland Security.“

- News.com.au’s Frank Chung

Incels like you have killed more people than Antifa though

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
      Tell me where they hurt you, dan
      Originally posted by Oneiros
      In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

talk to me like lovers do

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

Tell me where they hurt you, dan
          Why? Gonna fix him up like a DOCTOR?

aggghhh I must...

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

Why? Gonna fix him up like a DOCTOR?

aggghhh I must...
            Go skydiving and make sure to leave the parachute at home.

Comment

You three are my favorite autists by far

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

Go skydiving and make sure to leave the parachute at home.
                Okay, but if, I survive the fall then, I want you to be my DOCTOR.

Please help me....

Comment

1. A New Soul was cuckolded by a 2-D shemale.
                  2. dan's uncle, a former incel, broke his involuntary vow of celibacy when he played "nightcrawlers" with dan one fine night.
                  3. Doctor. thinks automatically siding with the white devil in any topic pertaining to identity politics makes him an honorary whitey; little does he know that the white man places hideous would-be FOB spics like him below even regular border-hoppers, lol.
                  4. Issa needs to enter the inviting depths of outer space comfortably adorned in his birthday suit.

That is all.
                  Last edited by Oneiros; January 11th, 2018, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
                    2. dan's uncle, a former incel, broke his involuntary vow of celibacy when he played "nightcrawlers" with dan one fine night.
                    3. Doctor. thinks automatically siding with the white devil in any topic pertaining to identity politics makes him an honorary whitey; little does he know that the white man places hideous would-be FOB spics like him below even regular border-hoppers, lol.
                    4. Issa needs to enter the inviting depths of outer space comfortably adorned in his birthday suit.

That is all.
                    You know

Sometimes I really don't like you, but some times I really do

but don't bully Tomie (if that is Tomie, idk nobody will fuckin tell me, you shitboys)

Comment

That is all.
                      Dick too big for that. Gravity would just pull me back to earth.

Comment

You know

Sometimes I really don't like you, but some times I really do

but don't bully Tomie (if that is Tomie, idk nobody will fuckin tell me, you shitboys)
                        :L

And that's obviously Atheist, you silly Nancy.

Dick too big for that. Gravity would just pull me back to earth.
                        I mean, you still die horribly in this scenario, but OK.

Comment

Hold up let me google this

Comment

• Issa
                            Issa commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Why?

:L

And that's obviously Atheist, you silly Nancy.

I mean, you still die horribly in this scenario, but OK.
                          I can't die without a white oak stake if you didn't know.

Comment

I can't die without a white oak stake if you didn't know.
                            I'm sure there's an entendre in there somewhere, but I feel like it'd be far too gay (even for this place... well, even for me, at the very least) to reach for such low-hanging fruit.

Speaking of... Ain't that shit been over? Last ep felt like a series finale even though it was anticlimactic af.
                            Last edited by Oneiros; January 11th, 2018, 04:56 AM.

Comment

• #83.6666666667
                              #83.6666666667 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              *double-entendre

• Oneiros
                              Oneiros commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Truuuuuuu

Oh sry Eth

and do you have a british accent Morphy?

Comment

• Oneiros
                              Oneiros commented
                              Editing a comment
                              No, because I'm a Yank through and through, you fookin wank

I'm sure there's an entendre in there somewhere, but I feel like it'd be far too gay (even for this place, insanely) to reach for such low-hanging fruit.

Speaking of... Ain't that shit been over? Last ep felt like a series finale even though it was anticlimactic af.
                            There's one more season and then it's dead. It's gonna have Alaric and Caroline as recurring chars. too. Them and their shitty Hogwarts school.

Comment

There's one more season and then it's dead. It's gonna have Alaric and Caroline as recurring chars. too. Them and their shitty Hogwarts school.
                              Ugh... Would've much rather seen Damon or Bonnie, but they prolly outtie after damn near a decade (and I can dig it). Hollow witch-bitch obv gonna come back though, sooo predictable

Comment

Ugh... Would've much rather seen Damon or Bonnie, but they prolly outtie after damn near a decade (and I can dig it). Hollow witch-bitch obv gonna come back though, sooo predictable
                                Yeah the Hollow was already confirmed to still be around. They must've realized how dumb it would be to come up with some new enemy even stronger to challenge them. I mean you have Marcel, Klaus, Beks, and Freya still around.

Nobody can stop that.
                                Last edited by Issa; January 11th, 2018, 05:31 AM.

Comment

• Oneiros
                                  Oneiros commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Idk, she had to make a weapon out of Marcel's blood/venom to threaten the Originals in the absence of WO. Doesn't exactly scream "Beastslayer" to me.

That's some top-notch mental gymnastics. Dahlia, who >>> Freya, needed WO to kill regular Originals (not "even" Klaus) created by her much weaker sister, but Freya almost killed someone who was ragdolling Klaus (who in turn was capable of ragdolling Elijah and even Mikael) with raw magical power. Hmm....

• Issa
                                  Issa commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  @Onieros We'll find out just how powerful her magic really is in S5 since she still plays a role in opposing the Originals. Also, I never said Freya could have killed him just that she was about to easily drop him by crushing his heart.

• Oneiros
                                  Oneiros commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Oh. Doesn't mean shit, then. Even a fodder witch could necksnap an Original.

And yeah, probs. Writers be riding the Hollow's V like no tomorrow...
                                  Last edited by Oneiros; January 13th, 2018, 06:57 PM.

That is all.
                                I'm white tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X