X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wall: Good for Mexico?

Thoughts Helly ?

Stop posting this faggot's videos every time he makes a new one

i know you just find about him and you're too busy sucking on his dick but calm it

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
      Stop posting this faggot's videos every time he makes a new one

i know you just find about him and you're too busy sucking on his dick but calm it
      I think this is literally the second thread I made with his video, maybe the third.
      Maybe you should calm it

Comment

Originally posted by A New Soul View Post

I think this is literally the second thread I made with his video, maybe the third.
        Maybe you should calm it
        3 times too much

Comment

The wall isn't good for anyone. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
            The wall isn't good for anyone. Lol
            can't we be adults for one minute

Comment

I thought the wall was a jape? Like that would just cost a lot of unnecessary money and manpower to make, not to mention ppl would probably just blow it up anyway to send a message

Comment

Also; the Mexican leader has less approval than Trump, at 12%? Wow...
                Helly, can u c/d?
                Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 6th, 2018, 08:52 PM.

Originally posted by #83.6666666667
                2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

Comment

EDIT
                  Last edited by Ukulele; January 6th, 2018, 09:06 PM.

Comment

can't we be adults for one minute
                    No, I don't think so.

Comment

You know White Genocide is pretty good for white people in that it doesn't exist and what people are mistaking it for is actually the literal definition of natural selection, explains why pasty beta whites are so passionate about the subject

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                        You know White Genocide is pretty good for white people in that it doesn't exist and what people are mistaking it for is actually the literal definition of natural selection, explains why pasty beta whites are so passionate about the subject
                        You okay dan? It's kinda weird to bring that up out of the blue.

Comment

I think he's mad that gingers could become extinct.

Or that they have no souls.

But probably that gingers could become extinct.
                          Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 6th, 2018, 11:28 PM.

2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

Comment

Just laying down facts friendo, aren't you all about that pseud bullshit?

Comment

Just laying down facts friendo, aren't you all about that pseud bullshit?
                              Oh so a swing and a miss huh

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

I think he's mad that gingers could become extinct.

Or that they have no souls.

But probably that gingers could become extinct.
                                People will keep us around for a while because we're pretty and we fuck like animals, more than can be said about midget spergs like you and your boyfriend there

Comment

Oh so a swing and a miss huh
                                  I mean you could at least try and refute it, this isn't real life where you avoid eye contact and look down while you walk, I can play pretend with you for a minute

Comment

People will keep us around for a while because we're pretty and we fuck like animals, more than can be said about midget spergs like you and your boyfriend there

Comment

I deal with actual invalids all day and you two stooges make them look competent

Comment

You're also entirely oblivious if you think I would care about gingers, or white people, or black people, or any subset of people aside from hot women and hot guys

Like do you not even know who I am you shitdumb idiots

Comment

Working...
                                        X