Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BLM supporting teachers tape their students' hands and throw them in closet for history lesson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
    Sounds like a bunch of people over-reacting.
    I feel like it's feeding the outrage culture on both sides of this cycle.

Although at the root of it all I do think that the practice of taping people's hands behind their backs and making them role play slaves is not really the best way to teach them about slavery.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gunboat Diplomat View Post
      "Of course, the liberal losers over at the Huffington Post..."

This seems like a quality source
      ^triggered alert
      Originally posted by Snap
      "man you always know what to get me for my birthday, you really are a nigger"

Comment

Originally posted by Sheko View Post

^triggered alert
        i only have 3 triggers

"vectors are geometric objects with magnitude and direction"

"schrodinger's cat means that we can't know if the cat is alive or dead until we open the box/cat won't become alive or dead until we open the box"

and

"time is the 4th dimension"
        Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

Comment

i only have 3 triggers

"vectors are geometric objects with magnitude and direction"

"schrodinger's cat means that we can't know if the cat is alive or dead until we open the box/cat won't become alive or dead until we open the box"

and

"time is the 4th dimension"
          listen to this libtard bullshit xD

Comment

Originally posted by Sheko View Post

listen to this libtard bullshit xD
            i told u my triggers now tell me urs
            Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

Comment

Ok, what was the point of all of this exactly?

Have the hands taped and throwed in a closet ≠ Be a slave back in USA.

Comment

i told u my triggers now tell me urs
                only 2 things

commies

and the pleasure gardens in Destiny 2

Comment

I get triggered when someone is being facetious or sarcastic with me. Also when anyone calls me a racist. I try not to flip my shit tho

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post
                    I get triggered when someone is being facetious or sarcastic with me. Also when anyone calls me a racist. I try not to flip my shit tho
                    Stop being so racist and no one will call you a racist you racist ass, racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabum Alal View Post

Stop being so racist and no one will call you a racist you racist ass, racist.
                      I'm not even racist, I don't know where that accusation even comes from

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                        http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59...b02da0e13fc361

Ironically, HuffPost's original article is less bias, better written, and considerably more informative on the subject. (and no, they never defended the school or teachers)
                        I would never consider Huffington Post an unbiased or particularly reliable source, nor do I have much faith in their journalistic integrity, but it's vastly and wholly superior to the types of sources much of T5 tends to cite, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by J peth View Post

I feel like it's feeding the outrage culture on both sides of this cycle.

Although at the root of it all I do think that the practice of taping people's hands behind their backs and making them role play slaves is not really the best way to teach them about slavery.
                          was it behind their backs? Or was it infront of them?

The difference is rather important because if it is behind then the children are far more defenseless and their safety is put in the teacher's hands much like with cops when they arrest people.

Comment

Originally posted by Phobetor View Post
                            I would never consider Huffington Post an unbiased or particularly reliable source, nor do I have much faith in their journalistic integrity, but it's vastly and wholly superior to the types of sources much of T5 tends to cite, unfortunately.
                            Breitbart isn't good enough for you?

Comment

• Phobetor
                              Phobetor commented
                              Editing a comment
                              lol

Originally posted by Chara View Post

I'm not even racist, I don't know where that accusation even comes from
                            That's what all racists say.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabum Alal View Post
                              That's what all racists say.
                              Well, I'd like to know the reason for the accusation so I can rectify the problem

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

was it behind their backs? Or was it infront of them?

The difference is rather important because if it is behind then the children are far more defenseless and their safety is put in the teacher's hands much like with cops when they arrest people.
                                I mean considering the tape they planned on using was enough to make it so the children couldn't move their arms (like a slave) I think it doesn't matter much.

Having been cuffed behind and in front the difference is not really that grand. though in my experience when they cuffed the front it was also connected to a belt so if anything I had more freedom with my hands behind me. But I digress.

It isn't that big a difference, being told to get in a line, allow yourself to get tied up, then put into a dark space, then told to lay down face down on the ground only to look up to watch a hollywood interpretation of the horrors of slavery doesn't really make for a good mental health case. Remember, this was to be a surprise, so the child has no idea this is going to happen when it does.

Comment

Originally posted by J peth View Post

I mean considering the tape they planned on using was enough to make it so the children couldn't move their arms (like a slave) I think it doesn't matter much.

Having been cuffed behind and in front the difference is not really that grand. though in my experience when they cuffed the front it was also connected to a belt so if anything I had more freedom with my hands behind me. But I digress.

It isn't that big a difference, being told to get in a line, allow yourself to get tied up, then put into a dark space, then told to lay down face down on the ground only to look up to watch a hollywood interpretation of the horrors of slavery doesn't really make for a good mental health case. Remember, this was to be a surprise, so the child has no idea this is going to happen when it does.
                                  It is a big difference. A person's safety is in your hands the moment their arms go behind their back.

They'll have a hard time opening doors; can trip and take a hard fall; can't protect themselves; can't feed themselves; can't use tools even as simple as a pencil; and so on such forth. All these things can still be done with hands taped in the front.

Granted the kids weren't going to be like that for very long but it is still a big enough safety concern to be considered.

Comment

...When LARPing goes wrong(er).

Should've just gone w/ Braveheart like Dean.
                                    Last edited by Oneiros; September 21st, 2017, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Literally W H I T E G E N O C I D E

Comment

She can tape my hands together and teach me about slavery anytime

Comment

Working...
                                        X