Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hillary Clinton is publishing a book. Guess what it's about.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Clinton is publishing a book. Guess what it's about.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-everyone-els/

10 months

Even many of her sympathizers are saying this is too much. Lol

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/o...story,amp.html

A bitter child, that's what she sounds like lately. I could almost feel a tiny pinprick of pity forming somewhere in my bowels, lol

*Meanwhile, at wherever Dems like to hangout on the weekend."

Hillary: "I made a book, gaiz, guess what it's about?"

Everyone else: PIKACHU!

Hillary: "It's about the election.*

Everyone else: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Okay seriously, she's wrote a book on why she failed? She's...really THAT upset about how she lost the election? Okay, Clinton, here's why: Cuz having two sucky candidates means it's a coin toss at who's gonna win. Not hard to see (yes, I know it's probably more complicated, but really...it pretty much came down to picking your poison).

Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; September 12th, 2017, 01:12 AM.

Comment

My, oh my. Bernie "the Fire Lord" Sanders still bringin' the heat:

Anyways, this goes to show that Hillary is just as unpresidential as The Donald at her core. Even Al Gore, a candidate who arguably (t/n: definitely) had the election "stolen" from him, didn't write a book about his technical loss because he actually has the gravitas to be president. Hillary doesn't, and people are finally starting to see that -- good.
      Last edited by Oneiros; September 12th, 2017, 02:12 AM. Reason: Sheesh

Comment

Hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Anyways, this goes to show that Hillary is just as unpresidential as The Donald at her core. Even Al Gore, a candidate who arguably (t/n: definitely) had the election "stolen" from him, didn't write a book about his technical loss because he actually has the gravitas to be president. Hillary doesn't, and people are finally starting to see that -- good.
          "most unpopular candidate in the history of this country" ouch.

Comment

Hillary doesn't, and people are finally starting to see that -- good.
            You tell that to the feminist women one has to deal with in a daily basis who like Hillary and ignore all her faults because of the simple fact that she has an XX chromosome
            Magikarp was here, Doctor. is a faggot

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

You tell that to the feminist women one has to deal with in a daily basis who like Hillary and ignore all her faults because of the simple fact that she has an XX chromosome
              Unfortunately, we still can't cure stupid.

Comment

Hillary in this days:

Comment

Well, she certainly won't be getting votes if she decides to run again. Not a very good strategy.

Comment

It only goes to show how horrible and how little respect Hillary had that she lost to Trump. 2016 was a low turnout election because they were both incredibly unpopular. Democrats simply didn't vote. It had nothing to do with Bernie Sanders, it had nothing to do with President Obama. The only person Hillary can blame for her loss is herself. This book is just a mask for her to wear as she comes to grips with the realization that her dream is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                      her dream is dead.
                      there is always 2020

Comment

Making (or rather writing) HERstory!
                        Flipper Blues (Live)

Comment

This book is just a mask for her to wear as she comes to grips with the realization that her dream is dead.
                          I'll be even more cynical then that--it's a naked cash-grab. The gravy train ran dry after 2016; she ran out of influence to peddle. No ones paying her $250,000 to give a lousy uninspired speech or throwing money at the Clinton Foundation to buy access to the State Department any more. The Clintons need $$$. This is one final attempt to monetarize her political brand, and squeeze some book sales and royalty deals out of it before the well runs completely dry.
                          Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; September 12th, 2017, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Not shutting up about it, money, excuse to her voters. the usual scam situation.

Comment

good god

never let the bald spot and glasses fool u, bernie is still a savage, lmao

It only goes to show how horrible and how little respect Hillary had that she lost to Trump. 2016 was a low turnout election because they were both incredibly unpopular. Democrats simply didn't vote. It had nothing to do with Bernie Sanders, it had nothing to do with President Obama. The only person Hillary can blame for her loss is herself. This book is just a mask for her to wear as she comes to grips with the realization that her dream is dead.
                              well, when you put it like that, it's almost impossible not to feel just a little bit bad for her even for me tbh lol....she deserved to lose, though, that shit they pulled on Bernie was some next level bs.....

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
                                I'll be even more cynical then that--it's a naked cash-grab. The gravy train ran dry after 2016; she ran out of influence to peddle. No ones paying her $250,000 to give a lousy uninspired speech or throwing money at the Clinton Foundation to buy access to the State Department any more. The Clintons need $$$. This is one final attempt to monetarize her political brand, and squeeze some book sales and royalty deals out of it before the well runs completely dry.
                                And it'll sell like hotcakes because she does have millions of supporters that buy into her "I was wronged" bullshit.

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                                well, when you put it like that, it's almost impossible not to feel just a little bit bad for her even for me tbh lol....she deserved to lose, though, that shit they pulled on Bernie was some next level bs.....
                                I feel nothing for her. She is an evil and vile woman who has orchestrated and then profited on the misery of the poor and impoverished. She deserves every horrible thing she gets and much, much more.

-edit-

There is a special place in hell for Hillary Clinton.
                                Last edited by Cid; September 12th, 2017, 08:00 AM.

Comment

I am a faggot who evidently needs to be banned.
                                  Last edited by Oneiros; September 13th, 2017, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• Doctor.
                                    Doctor. commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Hillaryous

• Oneiros
                                    Oneiros commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    rip the dream

"How to lose the election with 40 years of political experience and 1.1 billion dollar backings to a bigot non-politician"

Comment

• -Person-
                                    -Person- commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    "Electoral College" would be a shorter title

• J peth
                                    J peth commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    You can't complain about how the established system works when you've made your career working in the established system and your platform is based on 'I know how to work the established system'

Originally posted by Timeless Writer View Post
                                  "How to lose the election with 40 years of political experience and 1.1 billion dollar backings to a bigot non-politician"
                                  A timeless tome, no? Not many writers could pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Timeless Writer View Post
                                    "bigot non-politician"
                                    Honeymoon period finally over?

Comment

Working...
                                    X