X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Been at work and not reading the topic.

So yeah, how about you guys all take your nazi defending to a relevant topic and quit spamming this one.
    "Nazi defending"

Rly?

Well, if not wanting Nazis, or any ideological group for that matter, physically attacked if only because it'll help them is Nazi/x-group defending...

Poor me. :( Poor Pethy-Poo too...
    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 12th, 2018, 01:28 PM.

Originally posted by #83.6666666667
    2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

Comment

Lmao.

You guys are hilarious.
      What's hilarious about RCA's statement?

Comment

Are you implying Trump is a nazi?
        Hes...how do I put this...

You know what--its easier to just call him stupid.
        Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; February 12th, 2018, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

Hes...something???

You know what--its easier to just all him stupid.
          I don't get why so much of Trump's reactionaries (shillers and haters) weren't and aren't just saying this.

Honestly, he's not some Fascist who legitimately believes in total state control and totalitarianism; but he's authoritarian.

He's also not the god emperor that knows 4D chess and he won't really fix much at the end of things.

He's just dumb, lol.

2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

I don't get why so much of Trump's reactionaries (shillers and haters) weren't and aren't just saying this.

Honestly, he's not some Fascist who legitimately believes in total state control and totalitarianism; but he's authoritarian.

He's also not the god emperor that knows 4D chess and he won't really fix much at the end of things.

He's just dumb, lol.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

You act like I haven't tried talking first. Have you not seen me posting in political topics rather regularly since Trump got elected. Did you see anyone who changed their mind? Or did you see trolling like I'm getting from Doctor.
              So you're not punching people going out on the streets and holding rallies, you're attacking guys giving opinions online when prompted. That's so much worse lol.

where were you, hm? Where was this reasonable guy who stands on this moral high ground "judging" me at when people were supporting morally bankrupt things Trump has done and is still doing. Where were you when the nazis supporters made their presence known? Did you challenge them? Or did you wait until I said punching them in the face is ok and stepped in to me to be civil when they are supporting an ideology that got millions literally killed.
              Like sure.. history won't repeat itself. Uh huh. Get out of here with that nonsense.
              I was probably trying to get the RP section up at the time or just checking different threads. I'm pretty sure I've never seen anyone defend Trump on this thread- certainly not In months, anyway. And literally who on this site is a legit neo-nazi?

Assuming too much there. I was just lumping together of people with fringe beliefs and are at the edges of society together.
              And you were assuming that all of these people should be silenced and that anyone would agree with you.
              They've had their platform. They said their piece and nothing good came from it. End of story for the Nazis.
              So free speech doesn't apply to anyone who shares an opinion with someone that already spoke on it?
              Jordan Peterson's situation is many times tamer than the Nazi thing. To even put them in the same discussion is you not grasp the sheer magnitude apart these two are. Jordan is fighting against people's desires to be treated special. I'm fighting against an ideology that killed millions less than 100 years ago and already murdered one woman not long ago. One that is banned from many countries that lived through that horror and are still reminded of it today.
              He was literally protested against for being a Nazi

Originally posted by Wade
              It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                So you're not punching people going out on the streets and holding rallies, you're attacking guys giving opinions online when prompted. That's so much worse lol.

I was probably trying to get the RP section up at the time or just checking different threads. I'm pretty sure I've never seen anyone defend Trump on this thread- certainly not In months, anyway. And literally who on this site is a legit neo-nazi?

And you were assuming that all of these people should be silenced and that anyone would agree with you.

So free speech doesn't apply to anyone who shares an opinion with someone that already spoke on it?

He was literally protested against for being a Nazi

ShinGaoKaiser and RIP America both exposed themselves as Neo-Nazis, actually.

Also, correction: he was protested against for being a "Nazi," Nazi.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

Hes...how do I put this...

B A S E D
                  A
                  S
                  E
                  D

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post

B A S E D
                    A
                    S
                    E
                    D

If some kid on MvC pulled that, we'd be like "oh...he's trolling..." and treat him like an autistic teenager.

This man is President.

Comment

ShinGaoKaiser and RIP America both exposed themselves as Neo-Nazis, actually.
                      ...I'm trying to remember if I knew that already lol. I don't think I did, I just remember them not caring for the Jews too much. We have a lot of that going around here too.
                      Also, correction: he was protested against for being a "Nazi," Nazi.
                      Yeah, That's what I was getting at but I ran out of time to post it right. Jordan Peterson was a 'literally Hitler' because he was supporting the patriarchy and some such nonsense, but that brings up the question: If it's okay for Kajin_Style to punch actual nazis, then why shouldn't we all beat Jontron into the ground, or Pewdiepie? Why shouldn't we gang up on any Trump voter in the street and beat them unconscious? After all, they think bad things that We left-leaning gentlemen don't approve of.
                      Last edited by OrganizationXV; February 12th, 2018, 11:53 AM.
                      It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

How many of Richard Spencer's talks have you listened to? Just curious....

I don't even want to have this argument right now, truth be told, but the overwhelming amounts of untruths and just things that I find quite disagreeable that you have been saying in this discussion are just too much for me to ignore.

....look:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w9146Nu4sxU

Listen to that the next time you need something playing in the background. It's an amicable and rather light-hearted discussion between Spencer and a black female Youtuber.
                        None. Has he apologized for using a Nazi salute?

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                        I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

I don't just mean the ancient times where Christians got persecuted; as we've seen in recent history, such as with Germany, the "over-compensation" has served to help the far right. It's why we've seen a spike in far right politics. Far right politics that aren't exactly good. And what you fail to realize is that, yes, Nazism is a bad idea...but bad ideas that spread do not spread merely on the pretext of "being bad is fun" or something similar. The Nazis held certain appeals in front of the German people, things which some could consider relate-able:

Do you want...

A strong nation?

Do you want...

The traditional values of your society to be conserved and the traditional culture to be promoted?

Do you want...

Your country to have autonomy and not be influenced by hazardous forces?

None of these are necessarily bad, but this is actually exactly the kind of things Nazis want, and that is also the side of the story that they'll present (and in fact do present usually, and that usually helps Nazis the most). The dangerous Nazis won't tell you that getting rid of Jews is okay (deportation or extermination)...unless they have found a way to convince the population that the Jews were already a threat/a menace (which they did in the past), and have convinced enough people of that to the point such an idea will be generally acceptable to the brainwashed population. After all, part of why the Holocaust is so renowned is how complicit the population was, and this was built on already present Anti-Semitic sentiments, much of which was established by the efforts of the Nazis to convince enough people that Jews were somehow a problem that needed to be fixed.

The Communists did the same thing.

Do you want...

Gender equality?

Do you want...

No excessive inequality between the classes?

Do you want...

The known-to-be shitty government to be overthrown?

Do you want...

The highest class to stop oppressing the lowest class, in which the lowest class is the majority of the population?

None of these are exactly bad either (and "gender equality" is probably the least corruptible of the bunch). This is the side of the story that Communists will also present. And again, after they've presented this nice sweet talking, they'll start attempting to convince you that reality conforms to what they believe reality is; land-owners are blood-suckers, intellectuals stifle progress, anyone who's a dissident is counter-revolutionary and trying to prevent the morally-acceptable actions of Communists, etc. After they've convinced you of the "malicious nature" of various groups, they will then tell people to go out and kill those same people.

Just. Like. The Nazis did.

Therefore, it's clear that when you are suppressing Nazi growth, it's necessary to get at the heart of the ideology; their deceptive ideas and the ideas that simply don't work. You won't get a genocide if nobody believes the ideas necessary for them to believe it's a good idea. And censoring Nazis and physically intimidating them when they're presenting their deceptively sweet side will only help the Nazis, if history is anything to go by when it comes to suppressing people with outwardly good appearances, even if they do or do not have a bad side to them (and Christianity technically has a bad side with its historical intolerances).

When you suppress the Nazis, you're actually minimizing the chances that people won't fall for the deceptions of the Nazis because you cut off the process of exposing them for the rats they really are, and then the process of going into the Nazi ideology rabbit hole will help to bolster the group more than if you had simply let people expose the Nazis' deception for what it was. In fact, Helly's encounters are even evidence of this; Both ShinGaoKaiser and RIP were on the verge of renouncing at least some of their beliefs, but Cid banning them merely left them in their position right before they were banned; adhering to Nazi ideas, and they will continue to believe them (with even more conviction, seeing as they see censorship as evidence of a "cover up.") Provided, they were rightfully banned for breaking the rules (being racist), but in terms of stifling the growth of Nazis, that case was a bust because of the ban.

In addition, Helly's actually brought up another point; when you ignore the ideas that come off as good, or simply lie about them, you also give credence to the spread of potentially harmful ideas. That's why it's important to have open debate; you can help prevent the spread of harmful misconceptions in regards to the ideology that's bad, as that can also help the people who adhere to the ideology (spin up even a slightly justified narrative).
                          Regardless of their good intentions it ended terribly, yes? Can we agree to that? If so, find a different brand name. You want a strong nation, traditions, autonomy? Fine. Do that. Don't go running around making Nazi salutes to look edgy and wage the Nazi flag around. Your message of strong nation, traditions and autonomy won't bloody work because all they see when they see the flag is: "kill the jews!"

There is no amount of podium speeches with a green frog plushie that is going to get people to change their minds on that. Just stop it and rebrand. Simple no?

And if the action happens to be "don't be physically violent with them" and is backed up by both recent history and broader history, what then?
                          I'd like to see some proof of that. Proof that is equally on par with this exact situation.

Obviously there is no place for Nazism, for the reasons you said. However, there are better ways to ensure that Nazism stays in the dust-bin, and the evidence I'm seeing does not imply that will be done most effectively through physical violence, especially since the Nazis are keen for showing you their..."softer side" to reel in members, of which being beaten or suppressed for displaying "softness" for anything tends to help people sympathize with the person being beat. Perhaps it's not much...just a smidge more Nazis than without the punch. But again...it's either more Nazis or less Nazis, so I'd rather go with less, even if it means not punching the Nazis.

We can all enjoy punching Nazis in the meme world, though.
                          Alright, genius. What are the other ways, hm? Debate them in public forums? I've seen people do that already. We still got them waving around the Nazi flag. What's left? What are the ways? Have you tried any of these ways yourself?

Don't preach to me unless you have successfully reformed a neo-nazi.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                            ...I'm trying to remember if I knew that already lol. I don't think I did, I just remember them not caring for the Jews too much. We have a lot of that going around here too.

Yeah, That's what I was getting at but I ran out of time to post it right. Jordan Peterson was a 'literally Hitler' because he was supporting the patriarchy and some such nonsense, but that brings up the question: If it's okay for Kajin_Style to punch actual nazis, then why shouldn't we all beat Jontron into the ground, or Pewdiepie? Why shouldn't we gang up on any Trump voter in the street and beat them unconscious? After all, they think bad things that We left-leaning gentlemen don't approve of.
                            You are clearly reacting like the college kids that argue with Jordan. They claim this and that about him and so you assume I'll think the same and treat him the same. When infact I listened to his statement, saw he was just arguing about pronouns and the hitler/patriarchy thing was the college kids using name calling. His stance isn't about Nazism therefore, it is silly to bring him up into this.

Pewdiepie was joking about Nazism and not realizing that such fringe groups still exist. When he found out he immediately apologized and said he didn't support any of them. My anger towards Pewdiepie is him not being responsible with his 50 million subscribers and the content he puts out. You forget majority of his user base is children.

You really are jumping through several mental loops here buddy.

Comment

Been at work and not reading the topic.

So yeah, how about you guys all take your nazi defending to a relevant topic and quit spamming this one.
                              Well ya know.. if I didn't get 3-5 people arguing to me about Nazis... we wouldn't be spamming this thread. How about you take 1-2 of them on, eh?

Comment

Well ya know.. if I didn't get 3-5 people arguing to me about Nazis... we wouldn't be spamming this thread. How about you take 1-2 of them on, eh?
                                Here let me help you out, you know damn well that assaulting people who aren't physically attacking you based on their political/racial/religious views is unacceptable and you wouldn't make the argument that it is justified for anyone else. That said you don't have to pretend like you feel bad when bad things happens to Nazi's. Russian and anyone else making the argument that they have reformed a Nazi can get bent, you guys couldn't convince your own dicks to get hard with those shitty YouTube links to equally cringe worthy weirdos or by giving them information that most of us learned in grade school. In conclusion, stop.

Comment

http://www.t5forums.com/forum/main-f...cussion-thread here bring up the punching thing

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Here let me help you out, you know damn well that assaulting people who aren't physically attacking you based on their political/racial/religious views is unacceptable and you wouldn't make the argument that it is justified for anyone else. That said you don't have to pretend like you feel bad when bad things happens to Nazi's. Russian and anyone else making the argument that they have reformed a Nazi can get bent, you guys couldn't convince your own dicks to get hard with those shitty YouTube links to equally cringe worthy weirdos or by giving them information that most of us learned in grade school. In conclusion, stop.

Comment

Regardless of their good intentions it ended terribly, yes? Can we agree to that? If so, find a different brand name. You want a strong nation, traditions, autonomy? Fine. Do that. Don't go running around making Nazi salutes to look edgy and wage the Nazi flag around. Your message of strong nation, traditions and autonomy won't bloody work because all they see when they see the flag is: "kill the jews!"

There is no amount of podium speeches with a green frog plushie that is going to get people to change their minds on that. Just stop it and rebrand. Simple no?

I'd like to see some proof of that. Proof that is equally on par with this exact situation.

Alright, genius. What are the other ways, hm? Debate them in public forums? I've seen people do that already. We still got them waving around the Nazi flag. What's left? What are the ways? Have you tried any of these ways yourself?

Don't preach to me unless you have successfully reformed a neo-nazi.
                                      I'm pretty tired of this debate and I've got other stuff to do that takes priority; let's just agree to disagree, lol.

And EODS, I never said that I reformed a Nazi (you're misconstruing my example of Helly's encounters). Just that debating them is better than getting into a fight from the info I've acquired.
                                      Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 12th, 2018, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Nazism is a political view?

It sounds more like a way of life.

Comment

why was i tagged itt

wait nvm shob mustve misquoted ciddy
                                          Last edited by Oneiros; February 12th, 2018, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X