Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T5 Official Discussion: The Trump Presidency

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Cid

    why are you still entertaining this guy?

    Comment


      Originally posted by Guest View Post

      Because only 200,000 of them died.
      I was intending to ignore this because I'm not all too familiar with whatever is behind the "holohoax" narrative, but...I am curious...

      What do you think of the Holodomor famine that Joseph Stalin started in Ukraine, an event that was either a genocide or so maliciously executed that it doesn't matter? How many people do you think died in that famine?

      Because if you think it's the same as the generally accepted figures (something between 4 and 7 million, usually), then I'll let you know that the evidence for those deaths and Stalin's intents behind the famine probably have less merit to it than the evidence behind the Holocaust (they both prove either events, but one has less evidence; Holodomor).

      So if you think that famine was tantamount to a Holocaust of the Ukrainians, it makes no sense to deny Hitler's Holocaust.

      Originally posted by #83.6666666667
      2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

      Comment


        Originally posted by Wade View Post

        Hell, I was born a month premature, and I have a 134 I.Q.
        oh cool...this dick-measuring contest...

        160 in the left hemisphere; 140 in the right. The dumb side of my brain is smarter than you.



        If abortion is murder, weeding is deforestation. Come at me fool.
        Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; January 16th, 2018, 09:43 AM.

        Comment


          Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

          I was intending to ignore this because I'm not all too familiar with whatever is behind the "holohoax" narrative, but...I am curious...

          What do you think of the Holodomor famine that Joseph Stalin started in Ukraine, an event that was either a genocide or so maliciously executed that it doesn't matter? How many people do you think died in that famine?

          Because if you think it's the same as the generally accepted figures (something between 4 and 7 million, usually), then I'll let you know that the evidence for those deaths and Stalin's intents behind the famine probably have less merit to it than the evidence behind the Holocaust (they both prove either events, but one has less evidence; Holodomor).

          So if you think that famine was tantamount to a Holocaust of the Ukrainians, it makes no sense to deny Hitler's Holocaust.
          I do believe the Holodomor was a thing, and it wasn't only Stalin, but you had (((Lazar Kaganovich, Genrikh Yagoda,))) and a bunch of other people from the tribe in on it.
          The death toll makes even the fabricated Holocaust look like child's play, yet no one ever talks about it or institutes it in a manner almost equivalent to religion.

          The reason the Holodomor has less evidence is because nobody focuses on it as much, not to mention the Jewish control of the media. And besides, it was mostly Kaganovich's doing anyway.

          Alexander Solzhenitsyn noted this previously when talking about that time. He also noted that it wasn't Russians who started that revolution.

          @Person if you're so triggered by this then prove me wrong. People who censor others just lose the argument. No excuses. It doesn't help.

          Comment


          • -Person-
            -Person- commented
            Editing a comment
            Im not arguing in anything, Ive got better things to do with my time.

          Originally posted by Guest View Post

          I do believe the Holodomor was a thing, and it wasn't only Stalin, but you had (((Lazar Kaganovich, Genrikh Yagoda,))) and a bunch of other people from the tribe in on it.
          The death toll makes even the fabricated Holocaust look like child's play, yet no one ever talks about it or institutes it in a manner almost equivalent to religion.

          The reason the Holodomor has less evidence is because nobody focuses on it as much, not to mention the Jewish control of the media. And besides, it was mostly Kaganovich's doing anyway.

          Alexander Solzhenitsyn noted this previously when talking about that time. He also noted that it wasn't Russians who started that revolution.

          @Person if you're so triggered by this then prove me wrong. People who censor others just lose the argument. No excuses. It doesn't help.
          I'm focusing on other things so I'll only make a few comments:

          1. I like Solzhenitsyn; good writer.

          2. Solzhenitsyn is a good writer, but a lot of his stuff is argued over by a lot of historians...particularly the 60-66 million death count that he prescribed to the Soviet government's debauchery. This makes a bit of sense; he was operating under the Soviet government and probably did not have all the facts. The Soviet government very much did not like their bullshit to be known and constantly burned records of their BS and fabricated statistics (at least on occasion for some things, and accepted figures are based off declassified NKVD/KBG files, so the possibility of one of the main estimates for the death count of the famine, population difference, could be off by a bit), so no one truly seems to know for sure how many people died. Minimum of 20 million to something like 50 million. Some say the upper bound is 40 million, but either way, Soviet debauchery is a very...hard to pinpoint thing because of how much Communists try to cover up their tracks. And still terrible no matter how you look at it. The Holodomor famine only really became an accepted thing after the SU collapsed. Because Communist sympathizers denied news of it (a Times writer even got a nobel prize for denying the event, and I think there's some evidence some of the deniers were Communist agents).

          3. Anything with a name like "Holodomorinfo.com" and that particular presentation I'd say to take with a grain of salt. There are quite a bit of books from historians on the Soviets' kill counts for famines and other stuff (such as "Red Famine"), and typically only solidly confident numbers come out to 4 million or so for Holodomor specifically, and bigger numbers have less confidence behind it (sans the juicy stuff; deportations and executions...!) Which is still wretched. It says more for how utterly secretive the Communists are than anything. Not to mention, the Holodomor was intended, from what I've researched, as a way to punish Ukraine and make it unresistant to Soviet rule. Meaning the reason for the famine was to make everyone traumatized. Even 4 million deaths and another 20 million painfully starving people is enough to do the job (although it made Ukrainians pissed off enough that they were quite willing to engage in anti-Semitic activities, especially when the Nazis arrived, which some ignore when getting mad at Ukrainians for helping the Nazis).

          4. I do wish that Soviet/Communist crimes were more institutionalized in general, though, I can very much vouch for this. No matter your perspective on the numbers, the only solid memorial to it is seemingly just a replica of the statue that Chinese students made during the Tienanmen square protests, which compared to Holocaust memorials, is kind of pathetic. This is mostly for the US and Western countries, considering the Cold War. Countries hit by these crimes remember them more (except China, who is more keen to whitewash the nasty bits of its history under Communist Party rule), but not us. Which is pretty shameful if you ask me.

          Additional note: do you have a more direct/primary source or two for those Solzhenitsyn quotes...? If they're from the Gulag Archipelago, could you refer to the pages that they're on? I've seen those quotes but have not found where they originated from.
          Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 16th, 2018, 03:14 PM.

          Originally posted by #83.6666666667
          2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

          Comment


            Originally posted by -Person- View Post
            Cid

            why are you still entertaining this guy?
            That's a good question.

            Comment


              I am pro-choice myself. Mostly because after deciding to google about an odd question -- Why only 9 months?

              I discovered that babies are a massive energy sink for the mother and 9 months is the typical limit she has for sparing all that extra energy and therefore the baby is born to avoid taxing the mother any further. Another theory suggests that around 9 months the baby has reached the maximum size the woman's body can handle and must push the baby out before it gets too big and she can't fit it through her birthing canal.

              Whatever the real reasons all things point to the baby/fetus not being fully developed upon birth. That said baby continues to rapidly develop and grow. While other babies in the animal kingdom are capable of seeing well, moving properly and even walking with little trouble. While our human babies require about a month or so until they can see clearly as we do and upwards to a year or more before they can walk perfectly without issue.

              So to me human babies are massively under develop while in the womb and that 20 week mark is perfectly fine in my book. These claims of abortions being done very late like in the 8th or 9th month of pregnancy is retarded. No doctor in the US would perform it.

              Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
              I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

              Comment


                So 1/3rd of Puerto Ricans on the island STILL don't have power. It was also recently revealed that the tax bill the republicans passed had put a tax on imports from Puerto Rico...


                Yea.. that island is done. Everyone is gonna be moving out. We are gonna have an American Migration Crisis.

                Coining it first, here!



                This is soo fucked up.

                Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Guest View Post

                  Tell me what part of Hitler's system actually was shit. Go on.
                  Other than removing the Jews. Because only 200,000 of them died.
                  He actually improved Germany, because do you know what that nation went through in the Treaty of Versailles?
                  LMAO ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED
                  Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

                    It's time to stop.
                    lol.

                    tfw recall a time on MvC when Wade claimed that he was annoyed by an RPM test.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by The Gunboat Diplomat View Post

                      LMAO ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED
                      Nope, it's common knowledge m8. Whether you like it or not, it was a success.
                      Reich>>>>>>>>>>>Weimar. End of story.

                      Comment


                        People are defending hitler now? :o

                        Comment


                        • OrganizationXV
                          OrganizationXV commented
                          Editing a comment
                          There's a reason he's not logged in.

                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
                        So 1/3rd of Puerto Ricans on the island STILL don't have power. It was also recently revealed that the tax bill the republicans passed had put a tax on imports from Puerto Rico...


                        Yea.. that island is done. Everyone is gonna be moving out. We are gonna have an American Migration Crisis.

                        Coining it first, here!



                        This is soo fucked up.
                        It is pretty amazing how far Trump's lowered the bar that this isn't the biggest story in the country right now--its just another piece of background noise in the parade of awfuls.

                        Like remember Hurricane Katrina??? How that was the biggest scandal of the year when the camera crews came down to New Orleans--the stories about the FEMA camps and the raw sewage in the streets and the broken levies?

                        The inordinate amount of shit Bush took for "Good Job Brownie!"

                        In any other administration this would be a headline dominating display of incompetence and crisis-of-confidence.

                        Now its just another thing that happens between criminal indictments, international incidents, and the president firing up his Twitter feed.
                        Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; January 17th, 2018, 09:53 AM.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

                          It is pretty amazing how far Trump's lowered the bar that this isn't the biggest story in the country right now--its just another piece of background noise in the parade of awfuls.

                          Like remember Hurricane Katrina??? How that was the biggest scandal of the year when the camera crews came down to New Orleans--the stories about the FEMA camps and the raw sewage in the streets and the broken levies?

                          The inordinate amount of shit Bush took for "Good Job Brownie!"

                          In any other administration this would be a headline dominating display of incompetence and crisis-of-confidence.

                          Now its just another thing that happens between criminal indictments, international incidents, and the president firing up his Twitter feed.
                          Its a bed of nails

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
                            So 1/3rd of Puerto Ricans on the island STILL don't have power. It was also recently revealed that the tax bill the republicans passed had put a tax on imports from Puerto Rico...


                            Yea.. that island is done. Everyone is gonna be moving out. We are gonna have an American Migration Crisis.

                            Coining it first, here!



                            This is soo fucked up.
                            Have you read the description of a Category 4 Hurricane?

                            Power being out for months at a time WIDESPREAD is EXPECTED from a Category 4 hurricane, it is after all "Catastrophic".

                            Being on an island in the middle of the Atlantic makes it even harder to repair, because it's not possible for neighboring states to send help as easily.

                            If a Maria-sized 155mph Saffir-Simpson hurricane hit Miami, the power would be out there almost as long.

                            4
                            (major)
                            130-156 mph
                            113-136 kt
                            209-251 km/h
                            Catastrophic damage will occur: Well-built framed homes can sustain severe damage with loss of most of the roof structure and/or some exterior walls. Most trees will be snapped or uprooted and power poles downed. Fallen trees and power poles will isolate residential areas. Power outages will last weeks to possibly months. Most of the area will be uninhabitable for weeks or months.
                            http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/aboutsshws.php


                            Observe the animation. The house is totally demolished and all trees uprooted by the time it gets to high 4/low 5.
                            ===

                            It might not be obvious, but almost a million people immigrate to the U.S. every year, so absorbing some Puerto Ricans wouldn't be that big of a problem.
                            Last edited by Wade; January 17th, 2018, 11:50 AM.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
                              So 1/3rd of Puerto Ricans on the island STILL don't have power. It was also recently revealed that the tax bill the republicans passed had put a tax on imports from Puerto Rico...


                              Yea.. that island is done. Everyone is gonna be moving out. We are gonna have an American Migration Crisis.

                              Coining it first, here!



                              This is soo fucked up.
                              Jesus, that sucks.
                              Originally posted by Wade
                              It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

                              Originally posted by Wade
                              I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

                              Comment


                                In fact, Category 4 is so bad, now that we changed the descriptor from "Extreme Damage" to "Catastrophic Damage" we really don't even need Category 5 any more.

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by Guest View Post

                                  So don't ever tell me that Germany wanted to destroy the Jews, when in reality it's the other way around (true then and now).
                                  lol

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by Ladd View Post

                                    lol
                                    I never wanted any of this to be real. But sadly, it is, and it took me all of last year to figure that out.
                                    Now all I'm left with is a broken understanding of the past. I can't be sure of almost anything I previously thought I knew. This is the power of the "red pill".

                                    You can laugh all you want, but the 110th expulsion is coming. Then we'll see who has the last laugh.

                                    Comment


                                    • Cid
                                      Cid commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      lol

                                    Originally posted by Guest View Post
                                    I never wanted any of this to be real. But sadly, it is, and it took me all of last year to figure that out.
                                    Now all I'm left with is a broken understanding of the past. I can't be sure of almost anything I previously thought I knew. This is the power of the "red pill".

                                    You can laugh all you want, but the 110th expulsion is coming. Then we'll see who has the last laugh.
                                    Why don't you heil Hitler on your account?

                                    Or better yet, stop posting?

                                    Comment

                                    Working...
                                    X