Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
    Stop. Smell your hand.

If it smells like weed or pussy, life isn't that bad.
    Means you can't afford soap tho.
    Originally posted by Wade
    It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Means you can't afford soap tho.
      Or maybe he just likes the smell.

Don't judge the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess18 View Post
        Well i can totally see that Nerd5 is completely like on sleep mode now.....

What totally ever happened to all the other neat nerds....you know OrganizationXV J peth Snap Darkseeker1379 Mae Borowski (Chara), Solar etc..

My friends and awesome followers alike...plz come and totally converse with ya goddess on these very totally trying matters.......

yeah yeah....i know dude....Take5 totally won't last forever...it will die just as the codec totally did....so totally not a bad idea to chill with the members from time to time before all is done ya know dude.

Seriously surprised at how long i stayed loyal to you nerdy dragons....but hell it is to be expected whenever dealing with someone as honest and truthful as myself AKA Goddess18

I've been busy with moving and potentially getting a better job. Honestly there was even a post about a week ago by Kajin I was going to respond to that I lost interest due to real life coming up.

Also there is a blizzard up here in Wisconsin that is eating away at what little free time I have left after all my responsibilities.
        Last edited by J peth; April 14th, 2018, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X