.......LIF3 IZ A 8IYATCH!!! Agree?...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.......LIF3 IZ A 8IYATCH!!! Agree?...

yeah dude.....just totally gotta be straight on this one in all honesty.

*sigh* Just honestly no other way to wrap the snake tongue on this one dude.....

Life is totally like filling and cream at the fucking doughnut shop buddy.... it (Life) totally fills you up with tons of Greatness or BS...and then it bites you and has all that cream shit totally explode everywhere smh....

The thing is Life loves the taste of totally fucking with ppl....at least i've totally come to conclude...i mean does a doughnut totally not taste sweet in the mouth my ppl?

haha well...thats basically the whole notion i wanted to get out to you all since life can totally be trying as hell at times....(trying bcuz sometimes it feels like you can totally only TRY things you want to do....and not actually become any of them bcuz they make things nearly impossible for u to damn near reach buddy...totally notice damn near...meaning 99% of nerds totally never reach it at all.

Well...can anyone here totally understand my side of wall sheena dude??....can/do u nerd popsicle tart frogs follow me here?

Plz totally explain your viewpoints here dude i'd totally love to hear them.

hey...u totally know i've always offered my honest hand within the respective time of need buddy....thee Goddess hand totally never faulters or lies....

By the way, its awesome sauce to be back even if for a bit....

What can i say dude? LIF3 IZ A 8IYATCH......prove me otherwise my possum king snakes.
    Last edited by Goddess18; April 11th, 2018, 06:34 PM.

I totally know ALL and as your respectful GODDESS you can totally, utterly, and completely count on me to assist you well underneath all stars in the Universe.

You're...uhhhh...welcome.

...And so are you...

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
      ...And so are you...

???...............

Totally not following your joke lingo dude....

Remember dude i'm totally pale as fuck and blonde so most unintelligent/logical type things i totally can't grasp.

enlighten me dude yeah?

ya know me dude....

Honesty is totally always key....it's thee only way i know how to be of course...so yeah...

I totally know ALL and as your respectful GODDESS you can totally, utterly, and completely count on me to assist you well underneath all stars in the Universe.

Comment

"Life sucks. And then you die."

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
          "Life sucks. And then you die."
          Well life naturally does suck of course dude...totally no denying that on most days.

But tbh dude...i was moreless speaking on the fact of how life totally always seems to fuck ppl over when everything seems really fine....or when things are going decent.

ehhh...totally could just be my way of looking at shit.

But i totally have my reasons...as do all ppl on Nerd5 right?

Beggars can't be choosers dude.....ehhhh...

i'll totally take what i can get in that case dude...

Comment

Well i can totally see that Nerd5 is completely like on sleep mode now.....

What totally ever happened to all the other neat nerds....you know OrganizationXV J peth Snap Darkseeker1379 Mae Borowski (Chara), Solar etc..

My friends and awesome followers alike...plz come and totally converse with ya goddess on these very totally trying matters.......

yeah yeah....i know dude....Take5 totally won't last forever...it will die just as the codec totally did....so totally not a bad idea to chill with the members from time to time before all is done ya know dude.

Seriously surprised at how long i stayed loyal to you nerdy dragons....but hell it is to be expected whenever dealing with someone as honest and truthful as myself AKA Goddess18

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess18 View Post
              i was moreless speaking on the fact of how life totally always seems to fuck ppl over when everything seems really fine...
              Yeah, this one time I had gotten my debt all paid off and was beginning to save money and things were looking all shiny and golden.

Then my roommate spontaneously moved out without warning, my car stopped running, and my roof began to leak.

Sometimes I like to imagine that there's this little gremlin following me around and every so often he's like "You know, Cid's getting just a little too complacent lately. I think I'm gonna send a car barreling through the side of his house."

Comment

Life is what you make of it. If you have the will you can make the world your bitch, if you don't you will be the bitch. It's that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
                  Life is what you make of it. If you have the will you can make the world your bitch, if you don't you will be the bitch. It's that simple.
                  So given how you are on nerd5....and speaking with the respective goddess.......

doesn't that totally make you the bitch then...so to speak?

I mean of course totally nothing personal just an honest question in regards to your corner yeah?

Comment

Yeah, this one time I had gotten my debt all paid off and was beginning to save money and things were looking all shiny and golden.

Then my roommate spontaneously moved out without warning, my car stopped running, and my roof began to leak.

Sometimes I like to imagine that there's this little gremlin following me around and every so often he's like "You know, Cid's getting just a little too complacent lately. I think I'm gonna send a car barreling through the side of his house."
                    But at least you still have that perfect GPA...until you get to complacent and I decide to fuck it up for you, that is.

Comment

But at least you still have that perfect GPA...until you get to complacent and I decide to fuck it up for you, that is.
                      Nah, I'm keeping my perfect GPA. I need it for my NASAs.

Comment

So given how you are on nerd5....and speaking with the respective goddess.......

doesn't that totally make you the bitch then...so to speak?

I mean of course totally nothing personal just an honest question in regards to your corner yeah?

[img]http://img.gifmagazine.net/gifmagazine/images/973276/original.gif/img]
                        You're making the implication that being on "nerd5" means you're a bitch by default, which can't be possible. This site has goddesses, prophets, professional fighters, and intellectuals.

And there is nothing wrong with being a bitch of the world, 99.9% of all living creatures to ever exist have been so. You however, should feel bad for being my bitch, bitch.

Comment

lol dude exactly haha!

Thats moreso wtf i'm totally getting at dude....it can be a fucking invisible fucking pain...

invisible bcuz u totally cannot get mad at anyone specifically about it....bcuz know one did actually did anything to you in reality at least...it just sort of came out of nowhere >_>

Awwhhhh...the fucking nerdy woes of this game we call Life.

Totally fucking swear dude one of these days.......i'm going to have my fucking overdose pills at the ready

I'll potentially erase myself from this nerdy existance.....and play again in like 400 years or something...
                          Last edited by Goddess18; April 11th, 2018, 07:38 PM.

Comment

i'm going to have my fucking overdose pills at the ready
                            That's the pussy way out.

I'm going to run for president in 2028 and then after that I'm going to grab life by the balls and bend it to my will. Just like I plan on doing to Kim Jung Un.

Comment

• #83.6666666667
                              #83.6666666667 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Cid has the right idea...not his horrible foreign policy, though.

• Cid
                              Cid commented
                              Editing a comment
                              #83.6666666667 Kim likes it rough. You can tell just by looking at him.

• #83.6666666667
                              #83.6666666667 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Lol, wtf. His sister is hot though. I would negotiate with her any day.

You're making the implication that being on "nerd5" means you're a bitch by default, which can't be possible. This site has goddesses, prophets, professional fighters, and intellectuals.

And there is nothing wrong with being a bitch of the world, 99.9% of all living creatures to ever exist have been so. You however, should feel bad for being my bitch, bitch.
                            Totally can't argue with that my awesome virgin whisker.....

But hell dude the fucking hostile stuff really?....

Damn dude...it's been 3 days and counting since i was called a bitch...and now i totally gotta start all over again....

Fuck you nerd.

Comment

That's the pussy way out.

I'm going to run for president in 2028 and then after that I'm going to grab life by the balls and bend it to my will. Just like I plan on doing to Kim Jung Un.
                              not so sure china would ride the rainbow with ya on that one dude.

On 2nd thought tho....becoming president would indeed be one for the books indeed snorlax.

you'd totally no longer have to buy doughnuts anymore...i mean which nerd totally does that anyway?

yep you'd be totally riding the mega waves indeed snorlax....a totally unanimously fulfilling life no?

Comment

Totally can't argue with that my awesome virgin whisker.....

But hell dude the fucking hostile stuff really?....

Damn dude...it's been 3 days and counting since i was called a bitch...and now i totally gotta start all over again....

Fuck you nerd.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/3.bp.blogspot.com\/-oVvpYxsa-Y8\/VlGi7yVYxHI\/AAAAAAACjv4\/xZXqbM9uVvI\/s1600\/asterisk%2B-%2B08.jpg"}[/IM2]
                                Of course you can't.
                                Don't play games little nerdy if you don't want to get burned.

Wow, you made it passed 3 whole days. Who else called you a bitch and why?

Did you just say fuck me? Nah, fuck you.

Comment

Remember when A18 typed normal and wasn't pretend autistic?

Now it's these long winded shit posts, years ago it was short and sweet imo. At least more entertaining.

Comment

lol dude exactly haha!

Thats moreso wtf i'm totally getting at dude....it can be a fucking invisible fucking pain...

invisible bcuz u totally cannot get mad at anyone specifically about it....bcuz know one did actually did anything to you in reality at least...it just sort of came out of nowhere >_>

Awwhhhh...the fucking nerdy woes of this game we call Life.

Totally fucking swear dude one of these days.......i'm going to have my fucking overdose pills at the ready

[IMG2=JSON][][/IMG2]

I'll potentially erase myself from this nerdy existance.....and play again in like 400 years or something...
                                    Holyshit, move over Wade, you just got btfo.

Who pissed in your cereal, lol.

Comment

not so sure china would ride the rainbow with ya on that one dude.
                                      There's enough of my aggressiveness for Keqiang too.

Comment

Working...
                                      X