Buried, cremated, or other?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buried, cremated, or other?

Basically, how would you want your remains to be dealt with after you die? Would you wanna be buried in a coffin, cremated in an urn and/or poured where you more desire? Or is there some other obscure way you'd prefer? Where would you want?

I'm gonna pay out an obscene amount of money to have my body launched into space and towards the sun where it will eventually burn up in the sun's corona.

Maybe some sort of scientific instruments will even be aboard the vehicle transporting me that will help solve the coronal heating problem.

Comment

Remains? I'm 100% sure I'm gonna get eaten by completely bone and all by some large predator or cannibal.

Mybremains won't be pretty so I'd prefer to just be left alone.

Comment

I signed up to be an organ donor so after I'm harvested I wouldn't mind being cremated if I can't have my brain uploaded to a super computer. Well, I'd probably have my body cremated after that anyway

Comment

When I die, just throw me in the trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
            When I die, just throw me in the trash.
            What if you die in the trash? You want them to throw you and the trash you die in, in the trash?

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

What if you die in the trash? You want them to throw you and the trash you die in, in the trash?

Yeah, just throw the trash can in a bigger trash can.

Comment

Donated to science
                Originally posted by #83.6666666667 ;n457904
                Most of the German population is Catholic, but the majority is Protestants.

Comment

I don't know. I feel it probably doesn't matter that much. But I know what I don't want lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                    I'm gonna pay out an obscene amount of money to have my body launched into space and towards the sun where it will eventually burn up in the sun's corona.

Maybe some sort of scientific instruments will even be aboard the vehicle transporting me that will help solve the coronal heating problem.
                    That's intense. But I feel you in that respect.

Comment

I want my father stuffed so that I can keep him in the closet and scare people looking for the restroom.

But for myself, I want to be buried in something ridiculous.
                      The zombie apocalypse is bound to happen at some point, and I want to be THAT zombie.
                      www.RobinHoodTax.org
                      PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 20. Platinums: 39
                      Currently playing: Steep, Lego Avengers, Godzilla PS4, etc.

Comment

Also:
                        1:40
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRYtUifxepk
                        www.RobinHoodTax.org
                        PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 20. Platinums: 39
                        Currently playing: Steep, Lego Avengers, Godzilla PS4, etc.

Comment

Stuffed to be used as a novelty end table.

Comment

i prefer to continue the cycle of life, and get a "tree pod" casting. That is, where your body is placed inside a tree where your nutrients and minerals go back to the plants and you continue the cycle of life. its natural, and costs less taxpayer dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Sza View Post
                              i prefer to continue the cycle of life, and get a "tree pod" casting. That is, where your body is placed inside a tree where your nutrients and minerals go back to the plants and you continue the cycle of life. its natural, and costs less taxpayer dollars.
                              I was gonna mention that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sza View Post
                                Yeah, I was also thinking that.

Any tree in particular?

Comment

Originally posted by Edgar ReAnimus View Post

That's intense. But I feel you in that respect.
                                  Out in a blaze of glory, my dude.

Comment

Stuffed then made into a statue placed in a public place. I will never truly die.

Comment

i can't die

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Pink View Post
                                        i can't die
                                        but if you could, how would you do it?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                        Auto-Saved
                                        x
                                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                        Working...
                                        X