What's your MBTI type?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cid View Post

No, that's wrong. But I still love you Tez, 90/100 for sure. Now do excuse me while I get back to watching The Iron Horse.
    You never start a sentence with "but", Jesus were you raised in a barn? Not trying to hurt your feelings, just being honest.

Comment

I'm a special snowflake
      Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

Comment

I don't want to die at all. I think I'm just going to live forever instead.
        hmm....wuld u really want to, tho? that raises an interesting question.....

Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post
        Helly So this is what you think of me huh, luv you too.
        its what helly thinks of everyone on this planet including himself. everyone wants to be special and no one actually is. we just chase the afterimages of the phantoms of great minds before our time and aspire to be like them. but the truth is those people are geniuses because they did something new and were ahead of their time, we are all playing by the rules they put forth....

Comment

• Cid
          Cid commented
          Editing a comment
          No, god no. Living for a finite amount of time is miserable in and of itself. Why would anyone want to prolong that suffering indefinitely?

Originally posted by Tezcatlipoca View Post

You never start a sentence with "but", Jesus were you raised in a barn? Not trying to hurt your feelings, just being honest.
        Yeah, I had an English teacher tell me once before that you couldn't begin a sentence with a conjunction.

She was a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gunboat Diplomat View Post
          I'm a special snowflake
          how spatula r u

r u 3% or 1.5%

Comment

This was pointless.

"This is how I escape the madness, Too much of anything will hurt you, so my state of mind's all purple."

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

how spatula r u

r u 3% or 1.5%
              I am the 1%
              Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

Comment

https://www.16personalities.com/infj-personality

Comment

https://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality

I`d say it got most of it correct.

Couple of things were way off tho. For example, I`m not really poetic, the day I write a book the Universe might actually implode on itself.
                  And I am a salesperson, but not the kind they probably had in mind, so I`ll partially agree with that one.
                  Last edited by znjfl; December 19th, 2016, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Decided to scroll through some of the Facebook comments on that site. Helly nailed it, it seems like the entire thing exists to reassure twats who already believe they are special.
                    Last edited by EnemyOfDaState; December 19th, 2016, 03:28 AM.
                    "This is how I escape the madness, Too much of anything will hurt you, so my state of mind's all purple."

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                      reassure twats who already believe they are special.
                      I am special though. There's only one of me and I'm pretty goddamn amazing.

Comment

I am special though. There's only one of me and I'm pretty goddamn amazing.
                        And you call yourself a future NASA employee. How are we ever going to discover other dimensions with that mindset?

Comment

And you call yourself a future NASA employee. How are we ever going to discover other dimensions with that mindset?
                          Any other "me" in any alternative universe would be a slight variation of "myself". So me, the budding NASA employee would be a different person than me, the godking of Earth 10,866,589.

Though I do look forward to meeting that version of me. He must be a really awesome dude.

Comment

INTP is supposed to be rare but so far there are 4 INTPs here....

test is bs anyway tbh. I woulda answered alot of these differently just 4 years ago, why are they tryna lump me in with Einstein and Bill Gates....thats another thing that bothers me. the rate that this shit peddles out praise is ridiculous, less than 1% of the ppl who took it will be even half as amazing as they make it seem lol....I'm mad now, why did I take this piece of shit test, omg....brb need to go destroy someone with my Einstein level intellect to wash out the taste of bullshit
                            There's still gonna be like 100s of millions of INTPs running around in the world tbh. 2 out of 100 isnt really that rare.

Comment

Decided to scroll through some of the Facebook comments on that site. Helly nailed it, it seems like the entire thing exists to reassure twats who already believe they are special.
                              But it was made to show that people are the opposite of special.
                              Last edited by Tezcatlipoca; December 19th, 2016, 09:06 AM.

Comment

entp..... fits me more than eye'd admit
                                Originally posted by Phobetor
                                Nigga, you gay.

Comment

oh hey, I love taking mbti

INTP

Comment

INOJ

Comment

INTP is supposed to be rare but so far there are 4 INTPs here....

test is bs anyway tbh. I woulda answered alot of these differently just 4 years ago, why are they tryna lump me in with Einstein and Bill Gates....thats another thing that bothers me. the rate that this shit peddles out praise is ridiculous, less than 1% of the ppl who took it will be even half as amazing as they make it seem lol....I'm mad now, why did I take this piece of shit test, omg....brb need to go destroy someone with my Einstein level intellect to wash out the taste of bullshit
                                      complementing the fact that there are hundreds of millions of intps like max said, I wuldn call t5 a good representative sample of any population tbh
                                      Last edited by Saffron; September 21st, 2017, 12:38 AM.
                                      Originally posted by Phobetor
                                      Nigga, you gay.

Comment

Iirc mine was

INFP/ENFP

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

Working...
                                        X