>americans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A New Soul View Post
    Americans know these interview skits are always bullshit.
    >he really thinks his comrades aren't this dumb
    Originally posted by Oneiros
    In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

>he really thinks his comrades aren't this dumb
      Why aren't you this snarky when you're in the middle of giving me a prostate exam?

Comment

Originally posted by A New Soul View Post

Why aren't you this snarky when you're in the middle of giving me a prostate exam?
        wtf nigga u GAY

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
          1/3 of about 30 million people with a small population being left after the 2/3 of 30 million is taken into account. So they are most of the population but not the majority nor the minority. You and RussianCoffeeAddict seem to have a hard time understanding this. Fuck, maybe you two are related.
          That's not how it works, you fucking retard. At 13.4%, blacks are the largest racial minority in the US, but they're still just that: a minority. They are not "most" of the population because, again, "most" naturally entails THE majority of any given target group. Most of the US is composed of whites. Similarly, most of the population was not Catholic. They were Protestant.

As for RCA, I am well aware that he is widely acknowledged as a retard. But, then, so are you. In this case, you're an even bigger retard. How does that feel? lol
          Last edited by Oneiros; August 7th, 2018, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
            That's not how it works, you fucking retard. At 13.4%, blacks are the largest racial minority in the US, but they're still just that: a minority. They are not "most" of the population because, again, "most" naturally entails THE majority of any given target group. Most of the US is composed of whites. Similarly, most of the population was not Catholic. They were Protestant.

As for RCA, I am well aware that he is widely acknowledged as a retard. But, then, so are you. In this case, you're an even bigger retard. How does that feel? lol
            I know Spanish isn't your fuerte, but how can you fuck English up too? Most has many different ways it can be used. Much of this objection is from RCA, which should tell you just how wrong you are.
            Lastly, the fraction/percentage isn't 10%/ 1/10, its 1/3/33% this gives the my point a completely different notion.

Comment

I know Spanish isn't your fuerte, but how can you fuck English up too? Most has many different ways it can be used. Much of this objection is from RCA, which should tell you just how wrong you are.
              Lastly, the fraction/percentage isn't 10%/ 1/10, its 1/3/33% this gives the my point a completely different notion.
              True, but it's still more my "strong" than yours. lol

Wrong again. Surprise, surprise. "More" is the comparative of "much," "most" is the superlative. What that means is you are effectively adding an "-er" and "-est" respectively to "much." Given that "much" by itself denotes a significant percentage, I hereby conclude that you're a fucking retard. Go back to school, fucking pseudo-intellectual retard.

Comment

wtf nigga u GAY

Is this self hate? You know you like boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Issa View Post

Is this self hate? You know you like boys.
                  La concha de tu madre

Comment

La concha de tu madre
                    Whatchu say about my momma? Fuck you said about my momma? Huh?

Comment

True, but it's still more my "strong" than yours. lol

Wrong again. Surprise, surprise. "More" is the comparative of "much," "most" is the superlative. What that means is you are effectively adding an "-er" and "-est" respectively to "much." Given that "much" by itself denotes a significant percentage, I hereby conclude that you're a fucking retard. Go back to school, fucking pseudo-intellectual retard.
                      You just took RCA cross and is failing just like him. Bro, are you fucking with me? Fuerte a play on word for forte. You're almost as autistic as RCA. Let me brake it down to you without using those complicated numbers that get you all confused. Most is a vague word which does not have a specific quantity that is attributed to it and attributes. Meanwhile majority does have a more rigid definition which is typically used when there are 3 groups or individuals involved. When 2 of the 3 agree on something that is a majority decision. When most is used it is completely relative.

Comment

Most is a vague word which does not have a specific quantity that is attributed to it and attributes.
                        >Vague

Comment

You just took RCA cross and is failing just like him. Bro, are you fucking with me? Fuerte a play on word for forte. You're almost as autistic as RCA. Let me brake it down to you without using those complicated numbers that get you all confused. Most is a vague word which does not have a specific quantity that is attributed to it and attributes. Meanwhile majority does have a more rigid definition which is typically used when there are 3 groups or individuals involved. When 2 of the 3 agree on something that is a majority decision. When most is used it is completely relative.
                          Breathe. It's just a friendly e-spat, friend. Your health is more important to me than yet another empty victory on the internet. You're like the simple e-cousin we all hate to love. It's OK.

I know what you were going for, but you are neither clever nor funny, so it just came across as a sad attempt to appear witty, chavo. But that's OK. We're all special in our own way in the eyes of God. "All men are created equal" and all that jazz.

Yes, and "most" cannot apply to Catholics seeing as the majority were Protestant. In case you need me to refresh your memory, you were talking about the overall religious demographics of Nazi Germany, not overall religious demographics minus Protestants. Glad I was able to help you understand such a complex concept after two mere years. :]

Comment

Breathe. It's just a friendly e-spat, friend. Your health is more important to me than yet another empty victory on the internet. You're like the simple e-cousin we all hate to love. It's OK.

I know what you were going for, but you are neither clever nor funny, so it just came across as a sad attempt to appear witty, chavo. But that's OK. We're all special in our own way in the eyes of God. "All men are created equal" and all that jazz.

Yes, and "most" cannot apply to Catholics seeing as the majority were Protestant. In case you need me to refresh your memory, you were talking about the overall religious demographics of Nazi Germany, not overall religious demographics minus Protestants. Glad I was able to help you understand such a complex concept after two mere years. :]
                            I'd beat your ass on a 1 vs 1 football match, garoto.

Exactly, I was talking about the overall demographic of Germany's religious (or lack of it) belief. So it wasn't just two groups of people but many. Again, the majority (2/3) was Protestant which means more than half, that's its definition and how it is used in everyday language. Most, but not all, were the Catholic (1/3). 1/3 of anything is considered by many people as most of a population. It's a significant number. Meanwhile there is a negligible percentage/fraction of the population that is neither Protestant or Catholic. In this regard, most is a lot, many, much of the population. Which I don't think anyone has a problem with 1/3 being considered most of something. That leaves 2/3 of the remaining population, which by definition and often used in sports and political events, is used to indicate more than half or specifically 2/3 of judges. You and RCA would absolutely be correct if we were only speaking of two groups (Protestant and Catholic), but as even you acknowledged I'm speaking of "the overall religious demographic of Nazi Germany". Glad I was able to clarify that for you, muchacha.

Comment

Again, the majority (2/3) was Protestant which means more than half, that's its definition and how it is used in everyday language.
                              ...In other words, most of Nazi Germany composed of Protestants...

!!

Most, but not all, were the Catholic (1/3). 1/3 of anything is considered by many people as most of a population.
                              You would have had a point if we were talking about much. You might (heavy emphasis on might) have had a point if we were talking about its comparative: more. But you definitely do not have a point because we are talking about its superlative: most. Most is reserved solely for the majority, which are decidedly not Catholics in this instance.

Still having trouble following? Professor Uncle Oneiros' homework for tonight is Googling the big words in bold and succinctly summarizing what they mean and also providing an example so I can see that you learned the material. There will be a quiz on this on Monday.

You and RCA would absolutely be correct if we were only speaking of two groups (Protestant and Catholic), but as even you acknowledged I'm speaking of "the overall religious demographic of Nazi Germany". Glad I was able to clarify that for you, muchacha.
                              You clarified that you are hopelessly retarded and have a colossal ego to boot, thus resulting in the inability to ever admit that you're wrong.
                              But good talk, I guess. Ha ha.
                              Last edited by Oneiros; August 12th, 2018, 01:21 AM.

Comment

...In other words, most of Nazi Germany composed of Protestants...

!!
                                That's not what I'm saying.

You would have had a point if we were talking about much. You might (heavy emphasis on might) have had a point if we were talking about its comparative: more. But you definitely do not have a point because we are talking about its superlative: most. Most is reserved solely for the majority, which are decidedly not Catholics in this instance.
                                I never denied that most was used as a superlative, that is just not what I am using the word as. As I made it clear before I am using it as much, many, great amount. To deny me the chance to use it as such is to deny the very definitions you are using to prove something I have never disagreed with. Most can be used as a way to denote "great degree". Such as "This is most annoying", "She is most pleasant", etc.

Still having trouble following? Professor Uncle Oneiros' homework for tonight is Googling the big words in bold and succinctly summarizing what they mean and also providing an example so I can see that you learned the material. There will be a quiz on this on Monday.

You clarified that you are hopelessly retarded and have a colossal ego to boot, thus resulting in the inability to ever admit that you're wrong.
                                But good talk, I guess. Ha ha.
                                This is just cringe. No need to get angry, as you said so yourself. And I suggest you go back to school "professor" as you don't seem to know any language.

Comment

Most can be used as a way to denote "great degree". Such as "This is most annoying", "She is most pleasant", etc
                                  Only when you're not referring to a substantiated number... Such as how many Protestants were in Nazi Germany.

Don't be an idiot, admit you screwed up with your words and let this go already. It's really fucking sad when somebody brings this whole conversation up and you try to defend yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Only when you're not referring to a substantiated number... Such as how many Protestants were in Nazi Germany.

Don't be an idiot, admit you screwed up with your words and let this go already. It's really fucking sad when somebody brings this whole conversation up and you try to defend yourself.
                                    When I first used it I wasn't using a precious number, just a general vague amount. Ex.) "Most of the time". It was used as in the sense of a great amount. Which is a legitimate use. Not as common as using it as the greatest amount, but still there.

Comment

When I first used it I wasn't using a precious number, just a general vague amount. Ex.) "Most of the time". It was used as in the sense of a great amount. Which is a legitimate use. Not as common as using it as the greatest amount, but still there.
                                      In 28 years of life, you're the only person I've ever seen use "most" in a way that doesn't actually imply the majority. I guess that's something to be proud of.

Comment

Working...
                                      X