Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>americans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    >americans



    I want to believe this is fake
    Originally posted by Oneiros
    In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

    #2
    Bro even I can name a few countries by memory

    Comment


      #3
      I mean, I couldn't name Portugal.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Cid View Post
        I mean, I couldn't name Portugal.
        the question is whether you can name a country, not an empire, dumbo
        Originally posted by Oneiros
        In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

          the question is whether you can name a country, not an empire, dumbo
          My bad, keep forgetting we demoted you.

          Comment


            #6
            gotta keep the consumers dumb and spending, if they were smart our whole economy would collapse
            Originally posted by A New Soul;n492699
            There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile

            Comment


              #7
              Well half the people here would be trying to find Hidden Leaf Village or Namek on that map so it's not like we have any room to brag.
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style
              Quiet cathartic really.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                Well half the people here would be trying to find Hidden Leaf Village or Namek on that map so it's not like we have any room to brag.
                >villages and planets are countries
                Originally posted by Oneiros
                In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

                  >villages and planets are countries
                  Well what would you call them?
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                  Quiet cathartic really.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                    Well what would you call them?
                    places to plow your mom AH GOTTEEM
                    Originally posted by Oneiros
                    In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

                      places to plow your mom AH GOTTEEM
                      dayum
                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                      Quiet cathartic really.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        "haha look how dumb those people are haha please give us views"

                        Comment


                          #13
                          And people get mad when I say we need a litmus test for voting. If you can't find America on a map you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Louay View Post
                            "haha look how dumb those people are haha please give us views"
                            "ahah look these are the people who voted for drumpf xDDDD"
                            >video is filmed in LA

                            What did they mean by this
                            Originally posted by Oneiros
                            In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post
                              And people get mad when I say we need a litmus test for voting. If you can't find America on a map you shouldn't be allowed to vote.
                              Let's knock the participating voters down to, like, 10% So the rest of us matter.
                              Originally posted by Wade
                              It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

                              Originally posted by Wade
                              I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Gen Z coming in at the end teaching the Millennials how the world works.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

                                  "ahah look these are the people who voted for drumpf xDDDD"
                                  >video is filmed in LA

                                  What did they mean by this
                                  That the dumbest people in LA are Republicans, I guess.

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    I mean, I'm shit at geography too, so I don't see the big deal? I mean I can point out European countries on the map, but I wouldn't be able to point out American states, so I guess its even..

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by King Solomon View Post
                                      I mean, I'm shit at geography too, so I don't see the big deal? I mean I can point out European countries on the map, but I wouldn't be able to point out American states, so I guess its even..
                                      these people couldn't even point out the usa
                                      Originally posted by A New Soul;n492699
                                      There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by King Solomon View Post
                                        I mean, I'm shit at geography too, so I don't see the big deal? I mean I can point out European countries on the map, but I wouldn't be able to point out American states, so I guess its even..
                                        "I'm shit at geography" isn't equal to "I can't even point to my country in a map"
                                        Originally posted by Oneiros
                                        In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X