• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot my youtube thread so

I'll shill here.
    It ain't monetized anyway

New Vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oixPcIBPtTE
    Last edited by A New Soul; July 10th, 2018, 08:27 PM.

>making a weaboo channel

also your voice is literally what i'd expect from you
    Originally posted by Oneiros
    In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

Redpill me on making YT videos. What mic should I get?

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post
        SPOILERS

Gemma kills Tara, brutally

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post
          If you're good at sound editing (which I'm not) you can get away with using a cheaper mic.

https://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technic...and+at2020+usb

This is the mic I use

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
            also your voice is literally what i'd expect from you
            it's actually pretty sexy compared to what i expected
            sexier than whatever yours is too problby
            Originally posted by A New Soul;n492699
            There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
              it's actually pretty sexy compared to what i expected
              sexier than whatever yours is too problby
              it sounds generic and bland af, literally what you'd expect from any introverted, shut-in underachiever who browses imageboards all day, no presence in the slightest

at least i have an accent tbh, that way i don't sound bland

Comment

it sounds generic and bland af, literally what you'd expect from any introverted, shut-in underachiever who browses imageboards all day, no presence in the slightest

didn't you say you sound like a generic american
                Originally posted by A New Soul;n492699
                There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
                  didn't you say you sound like a generic american
                  I said it was a mix between NY and posh brit

Comment

I have an accent too lol, people comment on it all the time online.

Comment

Originally posted by A New Soul View Post

I have an accent too lol, people comment on it all the time online.
                      >american """accents"""

you literally sound like any other generic american to a foreigner. only southerners have a unique accent tbqh and blacks
                      Last edited by Doctor.; July 7th, 2018, 12:04 PM.

Comment

>american """accents"""

you literally sound like any other generic american to a foreigner. only southerners have a unique accent tbqh and blacks
                        I have had too many instances online from both americans and non-americans bringing up my accent for me to put any faith in what your sayin

Comment

Originally posted by A New Soul View Post

I have had too many instances online from both americans and non-americans bringing up my accent for me to put any faith in what your sayin
                          i mean, you have somewhat of a lisp and you stutter, is that it?

Comment

i mean, you have somewhat of a lisp and you stutter, is that it?
                            Maybe
                            All I know is people ask me all the time "Are you from New York or Boston?" Or...they ask me if I'm jewish

Comment

>american """accents"""

He definitely has a recognizable accent lmao. It sounds like he has that classic New Yorker accent.

Comment

Originally posted by Augustus Caesar View Post

He definitely has a recognizable accent lmao. It sounds like he has that classic New Yorker accent.
                                so the generic american accent

Comment

so the generic american accent
                                  No, only New Yorkers sound like that. It's pretty braindead to not be able to tell the difference between a New York and a Minnesota accent.
                                  Originally posted by Wade
                                  It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

Originally posted by Wade
                                  I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

No, only New Yorkers sound like that. It's pretty braindead to not be able to tell the difference between a New York and a Minnesota accent.
                                    Not my fault all you americans sound alike tbqh

Comment

Sub for sub? (link is in my signature)
                                      I literally just started a new one (3 months ago) after 10 years off of YT, and am trying to get to be able to monetize my channel & vids.
                                      In the middle of moving, so I haven't been working on it as much as I want, and I'm also in the middle of building my CPU so I can edit some vids and stream things other than just my PS4 (looking to get some N64 and SNES and maybe PS2 streaming going eventually).
                                      Mine is mostly whatever I'm feeling like doing at the moment, so there are games and pet videos at the moment, but I have a notebook that I'm starting to write down some comic book segments that will be running through arcs and doing some thoughts/reviews at times (need my CPU up and running for all that, though). Going back to school soon for some video editing stuff, too, so hopefully when I get that all squared away I can get other things up as well.

That's a great mic, and I'd love to get something like that eventually. For now, I just got the Blue Snowball mic. Went for the more powerful one of the 2, but I'd eventually like something like what you have. Need a good gaming mic, too. Using the snowball as both on and off, but I'd love to grab a comfortable headset. xD

I'm still trying to get the game I want to stream down, so there are a couple videos from Street Fighter that are pretty shitty, and a single video from Fortnite (my first time playing an online game in a very long time, before I got into Overwatch, so most of it idk what I'm doing xD
                                      Once I get moved and settled I'll be streaming a lot more on twitch (but uploading all of those straight onto YT when I'm done) Hopefully I can bring in some followers then. Been getting pretty good at Overwatch, got some tips from a top 10 guy I found in Steep so that I can increase my scores on that (already in teh top 1500, so lets climb some during trick tournaments!), and I just got into Elder Scrolls Online (was going to do Neverwinter, but I've already platinumed and taken 2 years off of the game, so it'd be easier just to start something new for myself xD).
                                      Got Tomb Raider, Kingdom Hearts, and Darksiders streams coming to pump up for the new games. And I've got a few metroid-vania games to blast through in streams. Just need to get moved at the end of the month so that I can bust them all out!
                                      Culpa's Youtube Channel!
                                      Culpa's Twitch Channel!
                                      PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

He has an accent. Ahhahaha

Fuck Poortugal. Fuck you Doc, fuck...YOU.

Comment

Working...
                                        X