New York is as cucked as the UK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New York is as cucked as the UK

Been getting a lot of threats from people in my neighborhood because of my spicy opinions so I looked into getting some self defense only to find out basically every self defense tool is banned in New York, and the few you can get you have to buy in state and can't get online.
    What the fuck.

Hit up a dojo and hone them natural weapons Go-I mean Allah gave you.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
      Hit up a dojo and hone them natural weapons Go-I mean Allah gave you.
      Nah that's way too much effort.
      I just bought a cheap junky knife to flash and hopefully scare people off.
      I also make it a point to let these dudes know I will happy snitch them out if they touch me.
      It's kinda crazy people toss around threats on facebook with their name and address attached.

Comment

On the bright side you at least enjoy the low rate of homicides and firearm deaths.

Comment

Originally posted by -Person- View Post
          On the bright side you at least enjoy the low rate of homicides and firearm deaths.
          dunno if I'd consider rank 24th for violent crime out of 50 to be "low" We're like barely grazing passable.

Comment

I don't know, maybe be a bit less controversial and triggering? Re-word your stance better? Try to be empathic and see the other side's point of view?

Cause from one T5er to another -- bro, you are a dick. You are controversial, offensive, some of your views are down right WTF (ex: child sex doll thing) and if you got people wanting to hurt you for the things you said, then you certainly know how to get under people's skin. Worst case scenario you are just a sociopath.

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
            I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
              I don't know, maybe be a bit less controversial and triggering?
              lmao
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style
              Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

I don't know, maybe be a bit less controversial and triggering? Re-word your stance better? Try to be empathic and see the other side's point of view?

Cause from one T5er to another -- bro, you are a dick. You are controversial, offensive, some of your views are down right WTF (ex: child sex doll thing) and if you got people wanting to hurt you for the things you said, then you certainly know how to get under people's skin. Worst case scenario you are just a sociopath.
                I'm a tad bit different on FB than I am here. I always start off civil and tend to stay civil until a certain point. It's not until they toss a fair bit of personal attacks/insults/etc my way that I return the favor.
                A lot of people really just can't handle people disagreeing with them, and being NY and all there's plenty of low class trash meat heads that become frustrated when people use big words like "sociopath"

I doubt I'm a sociopath, I cried when the dog died in I Am Legend

Comment

Naw stop trying to stifle that man.

Comment

Originally posted by A New Soul View Post

I'm a tad bit different on FB than I am here. I always start off civil and tend to stay civil until a certain point. It's not until they toss a fair bit of personal attacks/insults/etc my way that I return the favor.
                    A lot of people really just can't handle people disagreeing with them, and being NY and all there's plenty of low class trash meat heads that become frustrated when people use big words like "sociopath"

I doubt I'm a sociopath, I cried when the dog died in I Am Legend
                    That there might your problem especially if you dig back at them too harshly.

Good to hear you aren't a sociopath, despite some of your... troubling stances.

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                    I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

buy some from your local black guy
                      Originally posted by Wade;n484984
                      As Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

Comment

Get big arms like me you qt beta

Comment

In other news, water is wet.

Comment

How much of your neighborhood is negro teegro?

Comment

>he doesnt hide his powerlevel irl and just spergs his opinion out when nobody asked for it

lol deserved it tbh
                              Originally posted by Oneiros
                              In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

• #83.6666666667
                                #83.6666666667 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Only puss hide their "power level". That's exactly why they always lose and will forever live in the sewers.

>Be Souls
                              >Expect to live past 30

While I always imagined your demise would be by a cop's hand or your own, I suppose you ARE so much of a faggot that there's a very good chance it'd be at the hands of a glorious ebony GOON who's sick of your shit, lol.

That being said, I'd start carrying a pocket knife or something. If ever faced with a situation where you absolutely NEED a gun, chances are you're already dead. Just try not to hurt yourself or anyone else every time you hear a loud noise though...
                              Last edited by Oneiros; July 4th, 2018, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Can you even shoot a gun or use a knife? If you can't simply fight then, I doubt you could do those either.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
                                  >Be Souls
                                  >Expect to live past 30

While I always imagined your demise would be by a cop's hand or your own, I suppose you ARE so much of a faggot that there's a very good chance it'd be at the hands of a glorious ebony GOON who's sick of your shit, lol.

That being said, I'd start carrying a pocket knife or something. If ever faced with a situation where you absolutely NEED a gun, chances are you're already dead. Just try not to hurt yourself or anyone else every time you hear a loud noise though...
                                  I ended up buying a switch blade, it's a junky one but looks fancy, so hopefully I can just flash it and it'll make someone think twice.
                                  Believe it or not I've never lost a fight in my life, I can defend myself decently, but I rather just avoid it if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post
                                    In other news, water is wet.
                                    Must be fake news then
                                    Originally posted by Wade;n484984
                                    As Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

Comment

Originally posted by A New Soul View Post

dunno if I'd consider rank 24th for violent crime out of 50 to be "low" We're like barely grazing passable.
                                      You live in New York which has New York one of the biggest cities in the world. 24th is very good.

Comment

Working...
                                      X