Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ultimate red pill:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The ultimate red pill:

    White women are undesirable. Get yourself a Japanese or Chilean waifu.
    Last edited by Ziku; June 10th, 2018, 08:02 PM.

    #2
    Uhg. Just go bi and skip the hoops bullshit. Lol Just kidding, but seriously, but kidding seriously joking kid.. Woops its a teenager again.

    Comment


      #3
      >calling this the ultimate redpill

      Literally baby's first redpill

      The ultimate redpill is to forcefully turn yourself asexual
      Originally posted by Oneiros
      In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Doctor. View Post
        >calling this the ultimate redpill

        Literally baby's first redpill

        The ultimate redpill is to forcefully turn yourself asexual
        Asexual is a joke. I thought I was A-sexual once, among other things. Annoying trendy crap that everyone thinks is normal, but Heterosexuals are somehow socially conditioned. Uhg gag me with a knife.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by ChocolateFlavoredNeutrino View Post
          Uhg gag me with a knife.
          Okay.
          In my mind...

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Thar View Post

            Okay.
            Hold on I'm not ready. Can you aim something from atmospheric reentry? I'm not moving from this spot, so it should be quite easy.

            Comment


              #7
              Red pill is dumb

              Comment


                #8
                do anime girls fall under "Japanese"
                Originally posted by Wade;n484984
                As Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by ChocolateFlavoredNeutrino View Post
                  Asexual is a joke. I thought I was A-sexual once, among other things. Annoying trendy crap that everyone thinks is normal, but Heterosexuals are somehow socially conditioned. Uhg gag me with a knife.
                  You are one of the worst posters I've ever seen.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Or just wait for the bots

                    Comment


                      #11
                      i guess there just aren't any good posts on this site

                      i was a fool to hold out hope for this long

                      Comment


                        #12
                        >2018
                        >not already building your own sex robot

                        You have only yourself to blame.
                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                        Quiet cathartic really.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Isn't 'fuck white people' more of a blue pill? Pretty sure 'gas the Jews' is more in-line with what you're looking for.
                          Originally posted by Wade
                          It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

                          Originally posted by Wade
                          I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                            Isn't 'fuck white people' more of a blue pill? Pretty sure 'gas the Jews' is more in-line with what you're looking for.
                            "Jews are white" is the real red pill.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Phobetor View Post
                              You are one of the worst posters I've ever seen.
                              Yes, as Iv been told countless times in the MVC era.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by Snap View Post
                                i guess there just aren't any good posts on this site

                                i was a fool to hold out hope for this long
                                I want a loli to step on my small feminine penis and mock me for it
                                Originally posted by Oneiros
                                In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  You wanna know the real red pill

                                  The Matrix was never good and weeb pandering bullshit

                                  Lol the makers literally transitioned sexes

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by Ziku View Post

                                    White women are undesirable. Get yourself a Japanese or Chilean waifu. anything else waifu
                                    fixed.

                                    Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                                    I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

                                    Comment

                                    Working...
                                    X