I Got DRunk and wwatched SausageParty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Got DRunk and wwatched SausageParty

Wnat did you do this weekend ? (holy fucking shit i love this movie)

God, what a trash movie.

I'm sorry Shob, you're just objectively wrong.
    Originally posted by Wade
    It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

Comment

From what I've watched, it's indeed a beautiful movie. Wonder how many parents and their kids came into the movie thinking it'd be kid-friendly only to find out what the movie's actually like...

Originally posted by #83.6666666667
      2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

Comment

I got drunk and I didn't watch Sausage Party.
        Originally posted by Wade;n484984
        As Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
          God, what a trash movie.

I'm sorry Shob, you're just objectively wrong.
          where did chief firewater touch you and why do you hate Seth Rogen

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

where did chief firewater touch you and why do you hate Seth Rogen
            Chief Firewater had literally the only funny line at the end, when he found out they were cartoons. I hate Seth Rogan because that's the only funny line there.

Comment

Isn't that the kinda erotic movie or something

Comment

Originally posted by Randoguy View Post
                That's putting it very lightly. Like... VERY lightly.
                In my mind...

Comment

Define 'erotic'. It's lewd, but not sexy.

Comment

nobody cares
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                    Quiet cathartic really.

Comment

Talk about poor life choices fueled by beer goggles... Haven't seen the movie in question, but I don't have to see it to know that it's horrible. Seth Rogen is the Seth MacFarlane of dick "jokes," only even viler and unfunnier because (worse) dick "jokes" instead of (bad) fart "jokes."

Comment

Did the same a few weeks ago actually.

This weekend had a little too much heavy drinking, I'm giving up the bottle for now.

Comment

It's a more a bath salt fueled critique of organized religion. But if anthropomorphic food gets you off, sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
                            Talk about poor life choices fueled by beer goggles... Haven't seen the movie in question, but I don't have to see it to know that it's horrible. Seth Rogen is the Seth MacFarlane of dick "jokes," only even viler and unfunnier because (worse) dick "jokes" instead of (bad) fart "jokes."
                            would you believe me if I told you they went in a more racial direction? (There's a bagel and a piece of Pita bread that refuse to share an aisle, and fight over who displaced who from said aisle + balk at the suggestion that they could just share the damn aisle. The pita bread believes he will get 72 dips of extra virgin olive oil for killing the bagel. There's a taco and tequila characters, and they're exactly what you think...)
                            Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; May 28th, 2018, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Sausage Party is a good movie. Most of you just have no idea what a solid piece of cinema is even if it fucked you in the mouth.

Comment

I got drunk and watched B-Ball. Played some games with the fam

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
                                  would you believe me if I told you they went in a more racial direction? (There's a bagel and a piece of Pita bread that refuse to share an aisle, and fight over who displaced who from said aisle + balk at the suggestion that they could just share the damn aisle. The pita bread believes he will get 72 dips of extra virgin olive oil for killing the bagel. There's a taco and tequila characters, and they're exactly what you think...)
                                  Ooh, ooh, and the double representation of Mehico is social commentary on the mass displacement of "real" Americans by official and unofficial border-hoppers alike. I mean, I guess I could see it, but it's also possible that Rogen thought a talking taco (and sausage) would be nothing short of hi-larious.

Comment

You make fun--you know what I didn't fucking do this weekend? Go to the theater and see Solo. Good life choices. (Surprised no one here has made a thread yet about how badly that movie is bombing)

Comment

It's almost as if no one asked for a Solo prequel movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenryuunaito View Post
                                        It's almost as if no one asked for a Solo prequel movie.
                                        No one asks for a lot of things, tbf
                                        In my mind...

Comment

Working...
                                        X