Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Cupla the Cow should be an Admin.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Cupla the Cow should be an Admin.

Join me in supporting Cupla the Cow's promotion, frens. :}

I'm pretty racist against cows.

Comment

I, too, would like this site to finally cease its death throes, yes.
      Last edited by Oneiros; May 13th, 2018, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
        I'm pretty racist against cows.
        That's udderly inconceivabull! The last I herd, you it was your cowoperation that initiated the moovement for equality. Cud you not abandon your own principles? Why, I've got calf a mind to hoof it out of here forever, and it's surely no cowincidence. Surely you have some ruminant of justice left. I think you should just hit the hay at this point and consider what you said.

Comment

Haha, Still using my MvC name. Love it.
          A cow who summons moths. What a sight to behold.
          Culpa's Youtube Channel!
          Culpa's Twitch Channel!
          PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 23. Platinums: 64 Currently Playing: Steep, Overwatch, etc.

Comment

• Phobetor
            Phobetor commented
            Editing a comment
            Good times! :}

Originally posted by Phobetor View Post
          That's udderly inconceivabull! The last I herd, you it was your cowoperation that initiated the moovement for equality. Cud you not abandon your own principles? Why, I've got calf a mind to hoof it out of here forever, and it's surely no cowincidence. Surely you have some ruminant of justice left. I think you should just hit the hay at this point and consider what you said.
          Oh my fucking goodness! I'm dying over here XD

Comment

Originally posted by Phobetor View Post
            Wow. That was terrabull. I am not in the mooood for your crap today.

Comment

Oh, you think so. When you play the game of administration, you either win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Comment

Working...
              X