• Show
Clear All

America literally BTFO by the entire world

http://www.ibtimes.com/gallup-poll-b...merica-1525008

cannot make this up

>World peace

are you gay?
    Originally posted by Wade;n484984
    As Bill Cosby once said, "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

Comment

The dawn of Trump's America.

Makes me so proud.

#MAGA

Comment

America stays winning, baby

Comment

looks like the rest of the world needs more FREEDOM

Comment

2k18 FREEDOM carriers coming to a shore near you

Comment

....??

So biggest threat to world peace is America aye???...

We'll at least the U.S has logical ppl totally at the helm.

Just think if it were china or someone else who had control of all these nerdy ass deadly weapons dude?

yep....

totally not a good look at all dude....

Gotta totally see the bigger picture whenever on the subject/within the realm of trying topics such as these buddy.

I totally know ALL and as your respectful GODDESS you can totally, utterly, and completely count on me to assist you well underneath all stars in the Universe.

You're...uhhhh...welcome.

Comment

on 2nd thought tho dude...

Fucking ape beans Cid Your site is operating like very slow dude...idk what it could be in all honesty.

Has the nerdy site totally exiled me to the desert of no return??

I just totally don't get it dude...plz explain if ya can of course. thx

I totally know ALL and as your respectful GODDESS you can totally, utterly, and completely count on me to assist you well underneath all stars in the Universe.

Comment

Who let the troll doll ( Goddess18 ) out?

What you worrying about Doc. You love Trump! You've supported majority of his agenda. So why worry if some freedom bombs are coming your way?

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                  I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

What you worrying about Doc. You love Trump! You've supported majority of his agenda. So why worry if some freedom bombs are coming your way?

ehhhhh....come on my nerd...

why totally so negative?? Ya girly totally just returned fresh off of a fucking margarita too dude haha.

Lets totally relax and chill yeah....

wait did i not come on hostile enough buddy?.....

theres the grumpy look my nerdy snake. Totally happy now?

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess18 View Post
                      Fucking ape beans Cid Your site is operating like very slow dude...idk what it could be in all honesty.

Has the nerdy site totally exiled me to the desert of no return??

I just totally don't get it dude...plz explain if ya can of course. thx
                      We're on a shared sever because I can't afford a private one. So that means speeds will vary pending on traffic on the server.

Take Five is also pretty large, data wise, and that's not a great fit for shared servers either.

But not much I can do, unless you want to get some of your dad's money and donate a few thousand dollars so I can buy a server and run T5 out of my own home. Or at the least, pay for private hosting. After I graduate and can afford a hundred bucks or so per month for hosting, I'll be doing that anyway.

Comment

• Kajin_Style
                        Kajin_Style commented
                        Editing a comment
                        email scandal here we come!

• Cid
                        Cid commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I plan on using a private email server when I become president. Will probably give Putin the password just for giggles.

wait did i not come on hostile enough buddy?.....

theres the grumpy look my nerdy snake. Totally happy now?
                      Dat's much better!

I prefer my girls bitchy.

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                      I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

• Goddess18
                        Goddess18 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        totally same.

Originally posted by Cid View Post

We're on a shared sever because I can't afford a private one. So that means speeds will vary pending on traffic on the server.

Take Five is also pretty large, data wise, and that's not a great fit for shared servers either.

But not much I can do, unless you want to get some of your dad's money and donate a few thousand dollars so I can buy a server and run T5 out of my own home. Or at the least, pay for private hosting. After I graduate and can afford a hundred bucks or so per month for hosting, I'll be doing that anyway.
                      hmmmm.....

well i'll totally fucking be snorlax.....

Totally never knew it'd become a struggle for you to manage this nerdy site....

I'd totally love to ask my dad or mom....but uhhhh...u see dude......

I sorta blew a huge load of my dad's money snorlax...and lets just totally say that i highly doubt i'll be able to ask for anything at least for a few months anyway dude...

Totally sorry on my end...i just may have been able to help ya dude...thee goddess totally empathizes with you buddy.

Comment

Totally never knew it'd become a struggle for you to manage this nerdy site....
                        There are two topics in feedback concerning the financial load T5 is. lol

We started out moderately enough, only paying about $20 per month. We're up to $65 right now. Fortunately, a couple members have made some generous donations, so I didn't have to pay any out of pocket expenses for the better portion of the last year. But I'm currently shouldering about 2/3rds of the site's cost right now, once you account for domain renewals. And considering I also pay for college expenses, a mortgage, and everything my kid needs on top of food and utility costs... Well yeah, it's a tight budget.

It's why we've got a donate button at the top of the page for anyone who wants to contribute to Take Five's costs until I can figure out some way to make it self-sustaining.

Comment

There are two topics in feedback concerning the financial load T5 is. lol

We started out moderately enough, only paying about $20 per month. We're up to $65 right now. Fortunately, a couple members have made some generous donations, so I didn't have to pay any out of pocket expenses for the better portion of the last year. But I'm currently shouldering about 2/3rds of the site's cost right now, once you account for domain renewals. And considering I also pay for college expenses, a mortgage, and everything my kid needs on top of food and utility costs... Well yeah, it's a tight budget.

It's why we've got a donate button at the top of the page for anyone who wants to contribute to Take Five's costs until I can figure out some way to make it self-sustaining.
                          totally say no more dude.....

I will totally see what i can do for you in the coming months buddy.

Only time will totally tell.....keep watching dude. Totally don't blink

just try not to uhhh....blow your top am i to be presented with the opportunity for a generous godly type donation yeah? thx

Comment

• Cid
                            Cid commented
                            Editing a comment
                            lol. Sure.

• Goddess18
                            Goddess18 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            ye have little faith my nerd.

I thought this has been common knowledge for years.

" The work of the gods is over. "

Comment

I love Trump because he's ruining America even more, and I couldn't ask for a better deal

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor. View Post

I love Trump because he's ruining America even more, and I couldn't ask for a better deal
                              does that mean you'll love his freedom packages even more

Comment

The dawn of Trump's America.

Makes me so proud.

#MAGA

This article was written in the beginning of 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by Raniero View Post

This article was written in the beginning of 2014.

If that's the case, then it's all that dirty Obama's fault. America used to be loved and then he stole the election like it was Uncle Sam's bike. Smh

Comment

Working...
                                  X