Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

....Take5...so uhhh...Dead?... ;S

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ....Take5...so uhhh...Dead?... ;S

    Like totally seriously dude....

    Haven't been on for a bit.....but hell butter pony cream dude..



    It seems that the lack of creativity without thee goddess is real indeed...


    I mean fuck squirrel jizz dude...its fucking SATURDAY haha. How in the living fucking gater tart cream socks are no nerds on??....

    Well...it's totally whatevs i guess....i mean i can't exactly say i possess the same spark i once had before here dude.

    I am simply totally only a shell of my former self tbh...spark just totally has burned low...totally don't know what to say...but thats just life for all us mongoose sea wench devils right?

    Shit...ehhhh...


    Guess i'll just totally sip on my cannabis tea a tad and see what my mom is up to for the time being....since this site is like a fucking desert and totally ain't in the mood to search for the water oasis.


    Well dude...any one of ya guys wanna totally converse feel free to post here i guess.....Totally don't know how long i'll be on...(maybe stay on for like 15-30min). If nobody responds then i totally don't know the next time i'll show up honestly...

    Total bummer showing up when all you nerds are busy...but i totally never had the greatest timing dude...which is why i'm never thee one to make decisions for huge groups of ppl.


    Anyhow...enough of my peasant nerd talk...i am a fucking goddess and with that comes meaningful and thought provoking discussions...gotta totally make good use of every second alive.

    So with that my friends...step your interest factor up yeah...you nig nogs totally trippin or what dude?





    Saturday and nerd5 is barren...SMH...nerds must've totally got the video game nerd bug or some shit >_>
    Last edited by Goddess18; March 10th, 2018, 09:13 PM.

    I totally know ALL and as your respectful GODDESS you can totally, utterly, and completely count on me to assist you well underneath all stars in the Universe.

    You're...uhhhh...welcome.

    #2
    Jesus sea horse butter pony dude....for thee last time we have lives kapeesh my loyal and devoted friend?

    you know that people have school dude.....it's a shit cluster. i've had a moment to think concerning that and they have their final tests....I know Anime18 the Goddess doesn't in her respective eyes consider it a problem, but not everyone can handle it like you can....

    this tea is sea weed steak sauce amazing dude.....fucking A.....join me goddess.......

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Phobetor View Post
      Jesus sea horse butter pony dude....for thee last time we have lives kapeesh my loyal and devoted friend?

      you know that people have school dude.....it's a shit cluster. i've had a moment to think concerning that and they have their final tests....I know Anime18 the Goddess doesn't in her respective eyes consider it a problem, but not everyone can handle it like you can....

      this tea is sea weed steak sauce amazing dude.....fucking A.....join me goddess.......

      LOL...

      haha...alright bird brain..i'll join ya. Totally np at all.

      Thats the fucking SPARK i'm talking about phobster.....

      although however....



      it'd be totally neat bean sauce if ya could practice your own....ummmmm...typing style dude...just makes for a more interesting convo tbh buddy.

      But totally to each their own am i right?...

      Now give ya girl a hug nerdo birdo


      I totally know ALL and as your respectful GODDESS you can totally, utterly, and completely count on me to assist you well underneath all stars in the Universe.

      You're...uhhhh...welcome.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Goddess18 View Post
        LOL...

        haha...alright bird brain..i'll join ya. Totally np at all.

        Thats the fucking SPARK i'm talking about phobster.....

        although however....



        it'd be totally neat bean sauce if ya could practice your own....ummmmm...typing style dude...just makes for a more interesting convo tbh buddy.

        But totally to each their own am i right?...

        Now give ya girl a hug nerdo birdo

        i have a nerd hangover.....sorry dude....don't have a nutcracker........but you're being a cool walrus ace monkey beans........

        easy there horsey....fuck sauce squirrel rabbit cream dude....can't a guy just change his style sometimes my friend? i like this bomb ass fashion......it stands out majorly....

        anything nerdy birdy....you're one of my true friends here......just about getting ready for dinner....i hope you ate a meal xD

        Comment


          #5
          About the school thing tho dude.....

          If you have keen focus and awesome dedication mixed with unmatched and organized preparation...it isn't hard to balance tbh buddy.

          Thats why i tell ppl here to get outside often or every other day....since that helps u learn time management and how to totally battle various tasks/obligations. But most here just chill on take5 or their nerd gaming devices all day with little to no interaction.....

          More simply put dude...they are one mind focused....life is about multi-tasking. So take a lesson from this phob yeah?

          Afterall i totally only aim to help my friends out...those unfortunate kindred souls who've totally lost their way...yeah?

          I totally know ALL and as your respectful GODDESS you can totally, utterly, and completely count on me to assist you well underneath all stars in the Universe.

          You're...uhhhh...welcome.

          Comment


            #6
            regarding school.....i totally and completely get you dude.

            I've been considering trying out what you said....but i highly doubt my schedule will allow me too dude......i have too much on my plate kapeesh?



            but tbh....thx for your honest viewpoint buddy.........

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Phobetor View Post
              i have a nerd hangover.....sorry dude....don't have a nutcracker........but you're being a cool walrus ace monkey beans........

              easy there horsey....fuck sauce squirrel rabbit cream dude....can't a guy just change his style sometimes my friend? i like this bomb ass fashion......it stands out majorly....

              anything nerdy birdy....you're one of my true friends here......just about getting ready for dinner....i hope you ate a meal xD

              .................................................. ............???


              ................
































              ok dude....i totally get ya

              *sigh*

              look i totally don't wanna ghost on ya for being a boring imitation of myself dude.


              Come on dude seriously buddy...I've been out of here for a bit and i'm just trying to see whats up...be a doll dude and totally chill for real no?

              come on my conscious jelly bean....

              Totally promise no more nerd sayings if ya converse for real



              ya know me dude...honesty is totally fucking always the name of my game.

              I totally know ALL and as your respectful GODDESS you can totally, utterly, and completely count on me to assist you well underneath all stars in the Universe.

              You're...uhhhh...welcome.

              Comment


                #8
                Fine, fine; I apologize.

                How are you doing this fine day? :} Your studies are going well, I trust?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Hey :) yeah, I know it seems totally slow here. I guess everyone is busy with school or whatever, but a bunch of us spend a lot of our T5 time on the discord chat. Also, we made a discussion thread for that RP so if you feel like it please be welcome to drop by and check it out :D

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Phobetor View Post
                    Fine, fine; I apologize.

                    How are you doing this fine day? :} Your studies are going well, I trust?
                    studies always going well buddy.

                    But i'm taking some time off due to being a whole quarter ahead on my work...

                    I'll totally resume schedule again come April-ish. So i've been totally chilling the cool waves as of late. Going nerd hardcore in school just means u can totally take breaks when needed....

                    And let me tell you...i totally needed the break buddy. Especially needed the time to brush up with family.



                    wbu dude....what else u do besides modding here?

                    I totally know ALL and as your respectful GODDESS you can totally, utterly, and completely count on me to assist you well underneath all stars in the Universe.

                    You're...uhhhh...welcome.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Chara View Post
                      Hey :) yeah, I know it seems totally slow here. I guess everyone is busy with school or whatever, but a bunch of us spend a lot of our T5 time on the discord chat. Also, we made a discussion thread for that RP so if you feel like it please be welcome to drop by and check it out :D
                      totally thx my apprentice chara...i am well aware of that rp thread and i look to take part in it in the near future dude.

                      haha...it's just well....my schedule just isn't thee best as of now so i totally wouldn't want to give you a fake answer only to end up not keeping my word.

                      Totally forgive me my apprentice...but brighter days are indeed on the horizon i can assure you.


                      I totally know ALL and as your respectful GODDESS you can totally, utterly, and completely count on me to assist you well underneath all stars in the Universe.

                      You're...uhhhh...welcome.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Goddess18 View Post
                        studies always going well buddy.

                        But i'm taking some time off due to being a whole quarter ahead on my work...

                        I'll totally resume schedule again come April-ish. So i've been totally chilling the cool waves as of late. Going nerd hardcore in school just means u can totally take breaks when needed....

                        And let me tell you...i totally needed the break buddy.



                        wbu dude....what else u do besides modding here?
                        That's great; I'm glad that you're staying on top of everything, and that you seem to be adhering to a clear plan. Enjoy the break, and good luck with the upcoming quarter! :}

                        Absolutely nothing; moderating and posting on is T5 my entire life.
                        I'm just about done with the current quarter myself, in all honesty. Fortunately, this coming week is finals week, and I'm largely looking forward to the next quarter.

                        Having said that, I should probably focus on my responsibilities. Nice seeing you again, and take care!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Phobetor View Post
                          That's great; I'm glad that you're staying on top of everything, and that you seem to be adhering to a clear plan. Enjoy the break, and good luck with the upcoming quarter! :}

                          Absolutely nothing; moderating and posting on is T5 my entire life.
                          I'm just about done with the current quarter myself, in all honesty. Fortunately, this coming week is finals week, and I'm largely looking forward to the next quarter.

                          Having said that, I should probably focus on my responsibilities. Nice seeing you again, and take care!
                          well thanks dude.

                          Although....totally no need to cross out your real life obligations dude...i totally won't laugh if take5 is your entire life buddy. Maybe one day u and snorlax can totally take this place to the pinnacle of the net...

                          Totally stay dreaming big dude.



                          btw dude...if ya totally don't mind me asking...

                          what school do u attend?..just curiosity..u know thats all this cat ever did have ^_<

                          I totally know ALL and as your respectful GODDESS you can totally, utterly, and completely count on me to assist you well underneath all stars in the Universe.

                          You're...uhhhh...welcome.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Goddess18 View Post

                            totally thx my apprentice chara...i am well aware of that rp thread and i look to take part in it in the near future dude.

                            haha...it's just well....my schedule just isn't thee best as of now so i totally wouldn't want to give you a fake answer only to end up not keeping my word.

                            Totally forgive me my apprentice...but brighter days are indeed on the horizon i can assure you.

                            Ok~ totally take your time :) I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do. Life and stuff totally comes first. (By that I mean life totally exists just to get in the way of rp)

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I missed you, Goddess!

                              and indeed, i barely wanna come here unless its for rp

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by Chara View Post

                                Ok~ totally take your time :) I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do. Life and stuff totally comes first. By that I mean life totally exists just to get in the way of rp
                                haha ya fucking got the memo dude...ya got the memo my wonderful unmatched apprentice



                                now tell me apprentice....

                                Is there totally anything you wish to learn on this forum or is there totally anything u wanna ask me in regards to any area you need help in dude?

                                Remember dude...totally breath slow and realize i'm here to assist you in any and all categories dude...totally gotta transition u in to the mix well.

                                Yeah...i know i've totally been ghost as of late...but it's my respectful duty to still ensure u are progressing decently.

                                I totally know ALL and as your respectful GODDESS you can totally, utterly, and completely count on me to assist you well underneath all stars in the Universe.

                                You're...uhhhh...welcome.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by Sza View Post
                                  I missed you, Goddess!

                                  and indeed, i barely wanna come here unless its for rp
                                  hmmmmm..... if i totally didn't know any better...i'd say nerd solar??



                                  hmmm tell i'm totally wrong dude no?....

                                  My goddess abilities aren't what they once were...totally not as keen to the senses...but i have a knack for knowing my friends when i see em dude.

                                  I did appoint you as a loyal friend...so plz update thee goddess on take5's current happenings...for i totally must know the recent progress in order to better go about my tasks here buddy.


                                  Btw dude...nice to totally see ya again my friend. Warm and vibrant as always you've been.


                                  touche indeed...i look forward to what you'll bring dude...no doubt
                                  Last edited by Goddess18; March 10th, 2018, 10:29 PM.

                                  I totally know ALL and as your respectful GODDESS you can totally, utterly, and completely count on me to assist you well underneath all stars in the Universe.

                                  You're...uhhhh...welcome.

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Alright my awesome nerds... i totally gotta go for now. Got dinner to enjoy with my dad....

                                    i'll totally catch ya nerds sometime in the future haha.

                                    yall nerds totally stay ez now yeah?



                                    peace!

                                    I totally know ALL and as your respectful GODDESS you can totally, utterly, and completely count on me to assist you well underneath all stars in the Universe.

                                    You're...uhhhh...welcome.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      So this started and finished while I was at work.

                                      I'm not mad. I'm not.
                                      Originally posted by Wade
                                      It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

                                      Originally posted by Wade
                                      I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by Goddess18 View Post

                                        haha ya fucking got the memo dude...ya got the memo my wonderful unmatched apprentice



                                        now tell me apprentice....

                                        Is there totally anything you wish to learn on this forum or is there totally anything u wanna ask me in regards to any area you need help in dude?

                                        Remember dude...totally breath slow and realize i'm here to assist you in any and all categories dude...totally gotta transition u in to the mix well.

                                        Yeah...i know i've totally been ghost as of late...but it's my respectful duty to still ensure u are progressing decently.
                                        My main trouble right now is figuring out what I'm gonna do when I get out of the military and finding the motivation to do it. I'm out of the self-loathing and suicidal mindset thank goodness but I'm still in my rut as far as being apathetic and lazy and not having a clear direction in life. I've been discussing possibilities with my gf and my friends and I'd love it if you had any advice to input

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X