Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The Club

    This is a very special thread with only one rule, Helly and RussianCoffeeAddict are not allowed to post here. Anything else goes. Cid said we can post nudes of ourselves, so post away.
    "“The distinction we’ve always made is there’s a difference between conducting espionage in order to protect national security and conduct military operations, and the theft of intellectual property for the benefit of companies inside your country,” said Michael Daniel, the White House cybersecurity coordinator under Obama."

    #2
    Hi.

    ...

    How ya doing?

    Originally posted by #83.6666666667
    2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

    Comment


      #3
      Also, Helly, how ya doing too?

      Originally posted by #83.6666666667
      2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

      Comment


        #4
        This is exactly why I hate you.
        "“The distinction we’ve always made is there’s a difference between conducting espionage in order to protect national security and conduct military operations, and the theft of intellectual property for the benefit of companies inside your country,” said Michael Daniel, the White House cybersecurity coordinator under Obama."

        Comment


          #5
          Firstly, conversational general discussion threads belong in Off-Topic; I've moved it for you. :}

          Secondly, you may wish to preclude certain other members from posting in your topics, but that will not be enforced by any sort of moderator action unless they break rules or post only to incite.

          Thirdly, all site rules always remain in effect. Tasteful nudity is only allowed in All-Access; and because we don't want members to potentially be subject to negative consequences by the act, posting one's own nude pictures is highly discouraged, and incidentally any thread with the sole purpose of inviting members to post their nudes will be locked.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Phobetor View Post
            Firstly, conversational general discussion threads belong in Off-Topic; I've moved it for you. :}

            Secondly, you may wish to preclude certain other members from posting in your topics, but that will not be enforced by any sort of moderator action unless they break rules or post only to incite.

            Thirdly, all site rules always remain in effect. Tasteful nudity is only allowed in All-Access; and because we don't want members to potentially be subject to negative consequences by the act, posting one's own nude pictures is highly discouraged, and incidentally any thread with the sole purpose of inviting members to post their nudes will be locked.
            What if a posters presence alone is enough to make me have suicidal thoughts, would that classify as bannable?

            What if I spoil my nudes?
            "“The distinction we’ve always made is there’s a difference between conducting espionage in order to protect national security and conduct military operations, and the theft of intellectual property for the benefit of companies inside your country,” said Michael Daniel, the White House cybersecurity coordinator under Obama."

            Comment


              #7
              Why is your username an algebra equation?
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style
              Quiet cathartic really.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                Why is your username an algebra equation?
                Why isn't yours?
                And it's more of a code than an equation.
                Last edited by #83.6666666667; March 8th, 2018, 11:28 PM.
                "“The distinction we’ve always made is there’s a difference between conducting espionage in order to protect national security and conduct military operations, and the theft of intellectual property for the benefit of companies inside your country,” said Michael Daniel, the White House cybersecurity coordinator under Obama."

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

                  Why isn't yours?
                  And it's more of a code than an equation.
                  Mine is too. Don't you see the letters in it?
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                  Quiet cathartic really.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                    Mine is too. Don't you see the letters in it?
                    Kul.
                    "“The distinction we’ve always made is there’s a difference between conducting espionage in order to protect national security and conduct military operations, and the theft of intellectual property for the benefit of companies inside your country,” said Michael Daniel, the White House cybersecurity coordinator under Obama."

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
                      What if a posters presence alone is enough to make me have suicidal thoughts, would that classify as bannable?
                      I'm very sorry to hear that, but the onus is on you if this is the case, given that said member has done nothing to warrant a permanent ban from the site.

                      However, encouraging suicide, especially to a member whom you expressly dislike and in a way that suggests minimal jesting is involved, is a bannable offense; please refrain from doing so. :}

                      What if I spoil my nudes?
                      That's really a question for Cid, but I imagine he doesn't want member nudes at all in order to avoid problems for their own sake and to evade possible legal complications that might arise.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
                        This is exactly why I hate you.
                        Not sure what the problem is.

                        Originally posted by #83.6666666667
                        2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Phobetor View Post
                          I'm very sorry to hear that, but the onus is on you if this is the case, given that said member has done nothing to warrant a permanent ban from the site.

                          However, encouraging suicide, especially to a member whom you expressly dislike and in a way that suggests minimal jesting is involved, is a bannable offense; please refrain from doing so. :}


                          That's really a question for Cid, but I imagine he doesn't want member nudes at all in order to avoid problems for their own sake and to evade possible legal complications that might arise.
                          Let's agree to agree.
                          "“The distinction we’ve always made is there’s a difference between conducting espionage in order to protect national security and conduct military operations, and the theft of intellectual property for the benefit of companies inside your country,” said Michael Daniel, the White House cybersecurity coordinator under Obama."

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

                            Not sure what the problem is.
                            When do you?
                            "“The distinction we’ve always made is there’s a difference between conducting espionage in order to protect national security and conduct military operations, and the theft of intellectual property for the benefit of companies inside your country,” said Michael Daniel, the White House cybersecurity coordinator under Obama."

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

                              When do you?
                              When do I what?

                              Originally posted by #83.6666666667
                              2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
                                This is a very special thread with only one rule, Helly and RussianCoffeeAddict are not allowed to post here. Anything else goes. Cid said we can post nudes of ourselves, so post away.
                                So you want nudes from everybody except Helly and RCA.
                                Originally posted by Wade
                                It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

                                Originally posted by Wade
                                I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Trust me, you don't wanna see what's under these clothes.

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    I accept nudes as payment for many things.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Here, I can't do full nudes in this setting but I hope this is satisfactory

                                      80fcc4ca08be337db8a3b9fdf537c74215407502_hq.jpg

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

                                        Not sure what the problem is.
                                        You are the problem.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X