Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are you doing @shek haha

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    what are you doing @shek haha

    Last edited by Oneiros; February 11th, 2018, 05:37 AM.

    #2
    cant believe he forgot about Walter White SMH

    Walter was a respectable family man at the start of the series. The cracks started to show when he developed the Heisenberg persona, an alterego that was concievec in the same episode that Walt went BALD

    It was all downhill from there, until the approaching end of the series where Walt tries to redeem himself at the cost of his life, giving his ill-earned blood money to the people he hates the most so they would give it to his children who no longer wanted anything to do with Walter. A truly selfless action that Walt would never recieve any credit for.

    And would you look at that, is that a full set of hair?????







    When Walt was good, he had hair. When he starts to twist, he goes bald. Then when he laments, he grows his hair back again. The anti-bald narrative is ever-present in society. It seems that the hairist media would want us to believe that only when you have hair on the top of your head are you capable of committing noble acts.
    Last edited by Helly; February 12th, 2018, 02:06 AM.

    Comment


      #3
      It's tru tho

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Helly View Post
        cant believe he forgot about Walter White SMH

        Walter was a respectable family man at the start of the series. The cracks started to show when he developed the Heisenberg persona, an alterego that was concievec in the same episode that Walt went BALD

        It was all downhill from there, until the approaching end of the series where Walt tries to redeem himself at the cost of his life, giving his ill-earned blood money to the people he hates the most so they would give it to his children who no longer wanted anything to do with Walter. A truly selfless action that Walt would never recieve any credit for.

        And would you look at that, is that a full set of hair?????







        When Walt was good, he had hair. When he starts to twist, he goes bald. Then when he laments, he grows his hair back again. The anti-bald narrative is ever-present in society. It seems that the hairist media would want us to believe that only when you have hair on the top of your head are you capable of committing noble acts.
        Indeed. Keep in mind that it's a trade-off, however. Yes, Balds are vilified by all (and with good reason!!), but Balds also inherently command respect. Chiklis went from this goofy-looking goofy:



        to this stone-cold motherfucker you see before you:



        And what did he give up in return? Oh, merely his soul. Something that is immaterial and worthless (seeing as it doesn't have a pricetag, you see).

        Similarly, Cranston went from this... whatever:



        to:



        Well worth it? I'd say so.

        Granted, pre-Bald Walter wasn't nearly as "silly" as Hal, but he was still kind of lame--a pushover. Name one person who fucked with Bald (or even post-Bald) Walt and lived to tell the tale, however. lol
        Last edited by Oneiros; February 14th, 2018, 08:31 PM. Reason: auto-resize fucked up my last image, ffs

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

          Indeed. Keep in mind that it's a trade-off, however. Yes, Balds are vilified by all (and with good reason!!), but Balds also inherently command respect. Chiklis went from this goofy-looking goofy:



          to this stone-cold motherfucker you see before you:



          And what did he give up in return? Oh, merely his soul. Something that is immaterial and worthless (seeing as it doesn't have a pricetag, you see).

          Similarly, Cranston went from this... whatever:

          ppp

          to:



          Well worth it? I'd say so.

          Granted, pre-Bald Walter wasn't nearly as "silly" as Hal, but he was still kind of lame--a pushover. Name one person who fucked with Bald (or even post-Bald) Walt and lived to tell the tale, however. lol
          True, but like u said, its at the cost of a mans soul...that would be fine if Walt hadnt had duties and responsibilities. The attributes that make a man a bad ass in one context make him an absolute scoundrel in another

          in short, never leave children in the care of a bald

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Helly View Post

            True, but like u said, its at the cost of a mans soul...that would be fine if Walt hadnt had duties and responsibilities. The attributes that make a man a bad ass in one context make him an absolute scoundrel in another

            in short, never leave children in the care of a bald
            "Scoundrel," how? Sure, the Bald was mainly in it for the thrill, for the kill, but he still made a fuckton of cash (all of which he left to his worthless wife and son, by the by) that he didn't once use on himself, iirc. And it's not like he hurt his infant daughter even when he "kidnapped" her. Ironically, it was Skyler who hurt her by smoking packs while she was still in-utero.

            No, the lowest thing Walt ever did was the attempt on Jesse's life considering he was more his son than his biological son (Walter Jr. sorry, Flynn, lmao) and he redeemed himself by offering Jesse his head. And the singular moment where Jesse refused to do his bidding was the best moment in the series because he was finally free from the influence of "Mr. White." And so, Walter met his maker... alone and formerly Bald.

            But yeah, the Bald definitely fulfilled his obligations in that his ungrateful family would've been set for life well after his death. :/

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

              "Scoundrel," how? Sure, the Bald was mainly in it for the thrill, for the kill, but he still made a fuckton of cash (all of which he left to his worthless wife and son, by the by) that he didn't once use on himself, iirc. And it's not like he hurt his infant daughter even when he "kidnapped" her. Ironically, it was Skyler who hurt her by smoking packs while she was still in-utero.

              No, the lowest thing Walt ever did was the attempt on Jesse's life considering he was more his son than his biological son (Walter Jr. sorry, Flynn, lmao) and he redeemed himself by offering Jesse his head. And the singular moment where Jesse refused to do his bidding was the best moment in the series because he was finally free from the influence of "Mr. White." And so, Walter met his maker... alone and formerly Bald.

              But yeah, the Bald definitely fulfilled his obligations in that his ungrateful family would've been set for life well after his death. :/
              Wtf....dude, Walt poisoned a kid, watched Jessie's gf die, and stayed in the meth business long after he got what he needed because he was bitter that got cucked out of a huge business and a potential lifelong partner when he was much younger. Sky was p shit, sure, but ffs man look at all the shit she went thru. her in-law almost died indirectly because of Walt.

              nah, man....walt put his family at risk way too many times because of his own ego and greed. he had the option to play it safe several times, especially with Gus, but he kept balding errwhere

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Helly View Post

                Wtf....dude, Walt poisoned a kid, watched Jessie's gf die, and stayed in the meth business long after he got what he needed because he was bitter that got cucked out of a huge business and a potential lifelong partner when he was much younger. Sky was p shit, sure, but ffs man look at all the shit she went thru. her in-law almost died indirectly because of Walt.

                nah, man....walt put his family at risk way too many times because of his own ego and greed. he had the option to play it safe several times, especially with Gus, but he kept balding errwhere
                Yes, Walter's reasons for becoming the Americas' biggest kingpin weren't entirely altruistic, but that's irrelevant to my argument;

                Did Walter reap the benefits of his hard work (beyond Bald perks, like efficiently killing people en masse)? Y/N

                Hell, even after Skyler and Flynn tried killing him--killing him, in a delicious twist of irony, considering he's supposed to be the unscrupulous Bald--he left their good-for-nothing asses all the money. Also, they were never in any real danger; it was always him and Jesse, maybe Hank. Never mind the fact that Walt tried saving the other Bald, too.

                And Walt mainly did those horrible things to ensure that Jesse would continue being his partner instead of doing the smart thing and getting out of the game while he still could. In his own strange and Bald way, he considered Jesse to be a son which makes that particular betrayal amidst all his betrayals all the more vicious and BALD.
                Last edited by Oneiros; February 16th, 2018, 07:16 AM.

                Comment

                Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x

                Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

                Registration Image Refresh Image
                Working...
                X