Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know something dude......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Cid View Post

    Well, he can't get Adsense either. When they banned me he let me use his account and they banned it as well.
    Wait.. why would they ban you? O.o

    Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
    I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

    Comment


      Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

      Want my account?

      EDIT: Or... wait... we're talking about an Adsense account, aren't we? Not just the T5 one?
      Yeah, Adsense. I'm assuming they've got me pegged though, I doubt simply using a different Adsense account would ever work because they'd trace it back to me.

      Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

      Wait.. why would they ban you? O.o
      Long time ago when T5 was just a baby we had Adsense, but some loser didn't want T5 to succeed so they spammed the ads with false clicks and got the Adsense account banned. Google, for their part, doesn't care one way or another why it happened.

      Comment


        Wasn't it u.o.e.n.o who did that?
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        Quiet cathartic really.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
          Wasn't it u.o.e.n.o who did that?
          I don't think we ever found out, but also u.o.e.n.o. was too retarded to set that up, I think.

          I almost feel like someone set up the click bot to help Cid out, it just backfired because Google caught onto it.
          Originally posted by Wade
          It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

          Originally posted by Wade
          I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

          Comment


            Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
            I almost feel like someone set up the click bot to help Cid out, it just backfired because Google caught onto it.
            Jokes aside, I believe Gallavant did it with that intention. I made a comment before about getting a ton of clicks and earning a fair chunk of money and he replied with a smile.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Cid View Post

              Jokes aside, I believe Gallavant did it with that intention. I made a comment before about getting a ton of clicks and earning a fair chunk of money and he replied with a smile.
              That was basically what I figured it would be. Gall seems like the only one that would set it up, and he wasn't at all malicious towards us.

              Jeez, that really sucks though. Google's that pissed off at you for a bot you didn't set up and no one told you about.
              Originally posted by Wade
              It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

              Originally posted by Wade
              I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

              Comment


                Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                That was basically what I figured it would be. Gall seems like the only one that would set it up, and he wasn't at all malicious towards us.

                Jeez, that really sucks though. Google's that pissed off at you for a bot you didn't set up and no one told you about.
                I even reported it for myself.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Cid View Post

                  I even reported it for myself.
                  Christ.
                  Originally posted by Wade
                  It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

                  Originally posted by Wade
                  I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

                  Comment


                  • Cid
                    Cid commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yep. They suck.
                Working...
                X