What stuff do you even like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

More like all of America in this right out the Twilight Zone post-Trump world lol

On the real though, TSA can blow me

These dumb motherfuckers made me take off my shoes last time because of that one goofy
    You were randomly selected for a frisk I bet lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post

You know what Helly I really do like you

We've always called them "grandfather clocks" in my "neck of the woods" and I couldn't agree more, same with dope ass old locomotives and even box trains though modern box cars carry that street art appeal to them, what with them being by no design of their own the biggest vehicle (lol) for skesh/graffiti

Oh man do I love cryptids and the like, it's like we can pretend pokemon are real or something but they're just super elusive, goes back to my love of monsters, the unknown, the different.

Even the staunchest atheist can appreciate christian, or more over, religious imagery in general. 7 fuckin heads with 7 crowns or some god giant blue indian slut with 40 faces or whatever, shits dope, religion was basically the ancient equivalent of shonen manga
      d'aww, i like u too, buddy :]

yea, box trains are aight.

truu, most shonen protags are basically jesus reskins tbh, and yeh the imagery is sick, the seven headed beast is a classic

Originally posted by Issa View Post

What are you a 58 year old grandparent?
      helly are wise beyond my years, yes
      Last edited by Helly; February 6th, 2018, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post
        You were randomly selected for a frisk I bet lol.
        Can't even be mad though because this old white lady ahead of me also got the "random" search lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Can't even be mad though because this old white lady ahead of me also got the "random" search lol.
          If I was TSA that is what I would do harass white people and try to get flight attendant numbers all day. That and smoke a lot of weed because I wouldn't have to worry about the level of drug tests I go through now.
          Last edited by 40 acres; February 7th, 2018, 05:21 AM.

Comment

I like Victorian architecture and hate everything else about that era

Comment

I like staring up at the night sky and just stare at the millions of stars up there.

Also, just walking around at night is pretty great if the day before it was too hot. It makes the temperature perfect, and everything looks a little bit newer when it's in a different light than you're used to.
              Originally posted by Wade
              It isn't date rape if God commands it, and he already commanded it.

Originally posted by Wade
              I'm saying we actually don't know for certain that 1kg is 1kg.

Comment

Back in NY I used to like christmas time. Not getting presents or anything just the snow and the lights/decorations.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 acres View Post

If I was TSA that is what I would do harass white people and try to get flight attendant numbers all day. That and smoke a lot of weed because I wouldn't have to worry about the level of drug tests I go through now.
                  Shit, I'd do the same. Especially the harassing white people part. What goes around comes around, boi.

Comment

I like speeding

hitting those high numbers on the freeway is liberating
                    Originally posted by Oneiros
                    In that case, I’m the biggest faggot on the block.

Comment

• Cid
                      Cid commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hey faggot. Who's the character in your set.

• Doctor.
                      Doctor. commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Gotenks

It's from a fanmanga about piccolo and vegeta as the great saiyaman and saiyawoman, "who wants to be a superhero"

• Cid
                      Cid commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh... Weird.

I like girls

but now...its about justice

Comment

they oughta teach this in school, it's not always cool to be cool, you try to play you for a fool. like you see a girl whose you meet, it's a treat, cause she sweet and she really seems to knock ya off your feet. you wanna say hey, but you don't. your mum says tell her how you feel but you won't. cause you're just too cool to tell her truly, get ya feelings out there and then really don't try to school me. so she passes you by in the hallway, you're staring at the wall tryna play while i say, yeah you're cool, really cool slick just like ice, but ya didn't realise that you never get this chance twice. so you're busy playing cool now she's gone, gone until another while I sing my funky song. I never pass up a chance, I know this story seems long, but when I know the time is right for me and you I just... flame on! flame on...and on and on and on. flame on! flame on...yeah, yeah. flame on, and on and on and on and on. flame on, I just flame on.

Comment

Last edited by wonton juan; February 10th, 2018, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X