What stuff do you even like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What stuff do you even like?

Like I know most of us like anime and memes and games and stuff but what about more specific or weird stuff, even outside of entertainment medium or dumb shit

Like, I like big buildings, and not like "oh look a tall skyscraper' but more the labyrinthine type, like just imagine a giant mansion with halls and doors that just go on and on or on of the old asylums of something.

Also those weird porcelain masks, if you even know what I'm talking about, and monsters are just the coolest thing in the world and probably my worldview

Oh before I forget it the black haired girl that was Lizzie McGuires friend

I like touching you at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
      I like touching you at night.
      Who doesn't?

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post

Who doesn't?
        Queers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Queers.
          Yeah fuck those guys, just closeminded, they're basically the same thing as old white alt right dudes and bald

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post

Yeah fuck those guys, just closeminded, they're basically the same thing as old white alt right dudes and bald
            Right? I agree completely.

Comment

Well I like looking up at starry night skies. Something about them gives off this feeling of unparalleled perfection and beauty.

" The work of the gods is over. "

Comment

shitposting is all that brings me joy for the last couple years

and it's not even really "joy" that i feel, but purpose

Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n475594
                the words that dig into your heart and soul. Those are much harder to shake off.

Comment

I like the patriots losing Oneiros

Comment

eating stuff that I like, history, good mangas, music, parties, stuff

Comment

I like using my laptop when I'm on my toilet.

Comment

The good stuff.

Comment

I like longcase clocks....and trains, specifically steam locomotives. Metro trains are an abomination and the worst affront to humanity....

Helly appreciates general mystery and oddities overall. Shit like the 'bloop', the Great Attractor and any other such things hiding beyond the Zone of Avoidance. Those vids where average joes point their cam at the sky gecause of some weird shit they heard/saw, they are a guilty pleasure of mine tbh...take the 'trumpet' sounds that have been observed worldwide:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ox5saU4Xnmc

I give theists alot of grief every now and again, but I do like the mental image of the seraphim sounding their trumpets, heralding the approach of an ancient presence far more alien than anything we could imagine....

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post
                            Well I like looking up at starry night skies. Something about them gives off this feeling of unparalleled perfection and beauty.
                            I prefer a blue sky, personally....more precisely, in the earlier hours, just after everyone has gone to school or work and everything is quiet for a time. I remember I used to think about falling up into that deep blue when I was hounger, lul :p "what if gravity stopped working right now, right when I am in this open area with nothing to hold onto".

In space, there is no real up and down...staring up into the sky, into the darkest spot, to me it was as if I were hovering over the Mariana Trench.

Comment

Removing the tags from mattresses.

Comment

• Cid
                                Cid commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I'm liking this because you're disgusting and an affront to humanity.

Burning incense and taking photos of random stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

I prefer a blue sky, personally....more precisely, in the earlier hours, just after everyone has gone to school or work and everything is quiet for a time. I remember I used to think about falling up into that deep blue when I was hounger, lul :p "what if gravity stopped working right now, right when I am in this open area with nothing to hold onto".

In space, there is no real up and down...staring up into the sky, into the darkest spot, to me it was as if I were hovering over the Mariana Trench.
                                I like morning blue skies too. Funny you say that. I thought the same thing back when I was younger. Morning blue skies give me a feeling of nostalgia. I really love all kind of skies whether it looks like its about to rain, snow, etc etc etc. Unless of course the clouds are black as fuck. Then I begin to shit bricks at the thought of the massive thunderstorm we're gonna get.
                                Last edited by Darkseeker1379; February 5th, 2018, 05:24 PM.

" The work of the gods is over. "

Comment

I like to eat an entire snickers bar in one bite.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                                    I like longcase clocks....and trains, specifically steam locomotives. Metro trains are an abomination and the worst affront to humanity....

Helly appreciates general mystery and oddities overall. Shit like the 'bloop', the Great Attractor and any other such things hiding beyond the Zone of Avoidance. Those vids where average joes point their cam at the sky gecause of some weird shit they heard/saw, they are a guilty pleasure of mine tbh...take the 'trumpet' sounds that have been observed worldwide:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ox5saU4Xnmc

I give theists alot of grief every now and again, but I do like the mental image of the seraphim sounding their trumpets, heralding the approach of an ancient presence far more alien than anything we could imagine....
                                    You know what Helly I really do like you

We've always called them "grandfather clocks" in my "neck of the woods" and I couldn't agree more, same with dope ass old locomotives and even box trains though modern box cars carry that street art appeal to them, what with them being by no design of their own the biggest vehicle (lol) for skesh/graffiti

Oh man do I love cryptids and the like, it's like we can pretend pokemon are real or something but they're just super elusive, goes back to my love of monsters, the unknown, the different.

Even the staunchest atheist can appreciate christian, or more over, religious imagery in general. 7 fuckin heads with 7 crowns or some god giant blue indian slut with 40 faces or whatever, shits dope, religion was basically the ancient equivalent of shonen manga

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
                                      I like to eat an entire snickers bar in one bite.
                                      Deepthroat skills weak af

cum back to me when you down an english cucumber without it touching your teeth or lips

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                      Auto-Saved
                                      x
                                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                      Working...
                                      X