Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomi Lahren: Liberals to blame for tide pod challenge.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomi Lahren: Liberals to blame for tide pod challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A76XvoRrCTA

:thinking:

Liberals can't be blamed for everything, right-wing news sources.

But they can be blamed for putting chemicals in the water that are turning the friggin' frogs gay.

Originally posted by #83.6666666667
    2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

Comment

Nothing she said was wrong tho
      Do you think these goofies would be eating detergent if they'd gotten they asses beat growing up

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
        Nothing she said was wrong tho
        Do you think these goofies would be eating detergent if they'd gotten they asses beat growing up
        I mean the previous generation got their ass beat and they raised a bunch of goofies that eat soap and set themselves on fire. I have no issue with corporal punishment but unless you mix it with actual parenting and teaching your kids to be better people (the part the older generation skipped) you are going to fail.

Comment

Anne Coulter wannabee says what-now?

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

I mean the previous generation got their ass beat and they raised a bunch of goofies that eat soap and set themselves on fire. I have no issue with corporal punishment but unless you mix it with actual parenting and teaching your kids to be better people (the part the older generation skipped) you are going to fail.
            That's true. Mostly because this current generation is softer than Charmin Ultra due to their universal victim complexes, whether they're lefties or righties, and not knowing the bitter sting of failure due to "participation """trophies"""" that render actual achievements moot. It's not just the parents--it's also the educators. Literally had a professor a few quarters ago ask students about "Trigger Words" lest she accidentally cause one of these "grown" snowflakes to feel slightly bad in class. ;( Nearly walked out then and there (until I remembered that me and my parents paid for said class), though I did raise my hand and call out "Triggered" like a wiseass. Gotta be an anti-"activist" where I can, right?

Comment

Well some shit is due to no parental supervision vs not having parents. Parents have to work you are going to push the limits and do stupid shit. Usually catching an ass beating when the stupid shit gets found out.

As for this thread eating tide packs clearly not some black shit so I can't relate to this stupidity.

Comment

How do you cucks know these people?

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

That's true. Mostly because this current generation is softer than Charmin Ultra due to their universal victim complexes, whether they're lefties or righties, and not knowing the bitter sting of failure due to "participation """trophies"""" that render actual achievements moot. It's not just the parents--it's also the educators. Literally had a professor a few quarters ago ask students about "Trigger Words" lest she accidentally cause one of these "grown" snowflakes to feel slightly bad in class. ;( Nearly walked out then and there (until I remembered that me and my parents paid for said class), though I did raise my hand and call out "Triggered" like a wiseass. Gotta be an anti-"activist" where I can, right?
                  Yeah and these things go in cycles. My Grandpa's generation grew up during segregation, Vietnam and the civil rights movement so he was a rough guy he didn't show any love to his kids and in turn my dad tried to be better then his dad by always being involved. Now you have my generation who were raised by those "enlightened" parents and are overly sensitive about any criticism. People like to blame political sides but in general the blame for the current generations usually lies with the entirety of the previous generation regardless of what side you were on. Hell I was just bitching at my sister for letting her 5 month old play with her phone.

Comment

LOL @ this /pol/thot, kids are always doing stupid stuff, the brain is still developing.

Comment

Considering sum of da recent convo...I feel dis is at least slightly relevant:

2/3 of the population was Protestants, 1/3 was Catholic ... Therefore, the majority was Protestant and most were Catholic ...

Comment

Hell I was just bitching at my sister for letting her 5 month old play with her phone.
                        Why, that's irrational

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post

Why, that's irrational
                          He's probably worried that the kid will get unhealthily addicted. It's a valid concern.

Comment

Why, that's irrational
                            Because he is an infant and shouldn't get used to playing with a phone at such a young age.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

He's probably concerned that the kid will get unhealthily addicted. It's a valid concern.
                              Makes sense, but technology is here and he won't always be there to delay the inevitable

Comment

Because he is an infant and shouldn't get used to playing with a phone at such a young age.
                                You could be more polite about it though, there's nothing to stop her from just deciding not to visit you anymore

Comment

You could be more polite about it though, there's nothing to stop her from just deciding not to visit you anymore
                                  My sister isn't a punk, I talk to her how I like and she does the same. It's all love.

Comment

How high are your estrogen levels?

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

How high are your estrogen levels?
                                      I'm not a doctor

Comment

Hell I was just bitching at my sister for letting her 5 month old play with her phone.
                                        Lmao, remember when us '90s kids tore into the '00s kids on MvC for that very reason?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                        Auto-Saved
                                        x
                                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                        Working...
                                        X